Punjab Agricultural University Admission
- Punjab Agricultural University has announced a notification regarding Punjab Agricultural University Admission. Application forms are invited from eligible students for admission in PhD Programme on or before date of closing.
- Students who want to apply for admission may fill Punjab Agricultural University Application Form till end date, which is 16th October 2015 without late fee and 23rd October 2015 with late fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Applicants may get more details about Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2015 like application fee, eligibility, procedure to apply etc that is well structured in below section by team of recruitmentresult.com. You may also stay in touch with us to get details about Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2016.
Students who want to take admission should have an Overall Credit Point Average (OCPA) of 7.00 (out of 10.00) or 70% marks or equivalent at Master’s level in the respective or related discipline and an OCPA of 5.50 (out of 10.00) or 55% marks or equivalent at the Bachelor’s level. 5% marks are reduced for candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST and BC.
For Offline Payment:
|Prospectus Price (per copy)||at the counter||Rs. 1595/-|
|by post||Rs. 1705/-|
|Entrance Test Fee||for each Entrance Test||Rs. 2860/-|
For Online Payment:
|Downloaded Prospectus charges + Entrance Test Fee for Each Test||Rs. 3955 /-|
Mode of Payment:
For Online Payment:
- Bank Challan Form of either Punjab National Bank OR Bank of India from official site.
- Visit any branch of the above mentioned banks with the relevant Challan Form in order to deposit fee as mentioned on Challan Form.
- Candidate’s copy of Challan Form should be submitted with application form.
For Offline Payment:
The prospectus along with application form can be obtained from the Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana by two method that are following below.
- By sending Bank Draft drawn in his favour and payable at any scheduled Bank at Ludhiana OR
- Personally at the counter on a payment in cash from 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. on all working days.
Selection of job seekers will be done on basis of their counseling and Interview. Counseling will be based on the marks in preceding class.
How to Apply for Punjab Agricultural University Admission:
- Appliers should go to official site that is www.pau.edu and choose link ‘Ph.D Admission 2015-16 for applying online’.
- Choose link ‘here to read the instructions and fill the Application Form’.
- Now press tab ‘Apply for PAU Tests, 2015- 2016’.
- Fill online application form correctly and upload your pass port size photo and signature.
- Press tab ‘Submit Application Form’ and download challan form.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Pay your application fee and submit hard copy of application form along with challan form at address tuned below.
- The name of entrance test should be mentioned on the envelope.
- Prospectus and application form can be obtained from The Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004 on payment.
- Application should be filled in proper format and affix one latest passport size photograph on it.
- Application should be submitted along with self attested copies of all educational certificates, character certificate, caste and residence certificate.
- The Entrance Test fee should be deposited in Punjab National Bank or Bank of India, using Challan Form, available in the PAU Prospectus.
- Complete application should reach at address tuned below.
Punjab Agricultural University,
Ludhiana 141 004
- Last date to submit application without late fee: 16th October 2015
- Last date to submit application with late fee Rs. 1000/-: 23rd October 2015
Note: Check this Official Link to get more information concerning Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2015. Stay in touch with us to get details related to Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||How to Get a Free College Education|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|