Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card
Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card will be out on 3rd Aug, 2017. Panjab University, Chandigarh, Punjabi University, Patiala and Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has going to release Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card for those candidates who has applied to take admission in BED Course. So now it’s time to download BEd CET Exam Hall Ticket by going through this page. Candidates can grab more details regarding Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card 2017 by scrolling down this page.
Key contents of this page:
Candidates who were applied earlier and now going to appear in the exam are advice to bring their Punjab B.Ed Hall Ticket along with them for verification as it is very compulsory document, without which you will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall. Contenders can get the rest information regarding Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card 2017–2018 on this page that is provided for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card
|University name||Panjab University, Chandigarh, Punjabi University, Patiala and Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.|
|Course||BEd CET Exam|
|Release date of admit cards||03/08/2017|
How to download Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card?
- Applicants should go through official site of Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar that is www.gndu.ac.in.
- After that navigate the home page and then choose link ‘Punjab B.Ed Admissions – 2017–2018 from home page.
- Now select appropriate link that matches to your query.
- Enter required details like roll number and date of birth etc.
- Submit filled details and your hall ticket will display on your computer screen.
- At last take print out of it and bring at time of exam.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Punjab B.Ed Exam pattern:
There will be one paper of 150 marks and paper contains five parts (Part A to Part E). Following is the exam pattern. Candidate who are going to appear for test must go through this exam pattern and then study according to it.
|Part||Paper||Marks||No. of questions|
|A||General Awareness Test||30||30|
|C||General Mental Ability Test||30||30|
|D||English: Compulsory for all|
|E||Punjabi: Compulsory for all those Candidates who have studied Punjabi in Matriculation or|
Hindi: Compulsory for all those
Candidates who have not studied Punjabi in Matriculation
|30||30 of Punjabi & 30 of Hindi|
|Note: Paper shall consist of 150 multiple choice questions and be of a total of 150 marks as explained above. The total marks for the Entrance Examination shall be 150.|
Must Check: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Instructions related to BEd CET Exam Hall Ticket:
- The Entrance Test will be held on 06-08-2017 from 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- The candidates who are going to appear for test have to enter into examination hall before 30 minutes commencement of exam. No candidate is allowed to enter into examination hall after the commencement of exam.
- The medium of examination shall be in English and Punjabi
- A candidate may be allowed help of an writer if he/she is: Blind
- 50 minutes extra would be given to the visually handicapped/persons with disability (PwD).
- The candidates shall be required to answer the questions only on the OMR sheet
- There will be four options specified against each question i.e. A, B, C, and D out of which only one is correct.
- Candidate must take his/her admit card during exam as without it you are not allowed to enter into examination hall
- Use black point pen only to attempt answers.
- The use of calculators is not allowed. Any candidate found with any electronic gadget will get disqualified.
Do You Know: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
Verification of documents:
Candidates who get allotted with the seats have to report to the college at given time for verification of documents purpose. Following is the list of documents required:
- Rank of candidate as per Common Entrance Test notified by the Panjab University, Chandigarh
- Detail Marks Card of Matric (10th)
- Detail Marks Cards & Degree/s of all Examinations
- Character Certificate (from the Institute last attended)
- Residence/Domicile Certificate
- Reservation Category Certificate, if any
- Rural Area Claim (Certified by Dist. Education Officer), if any
- Affidavit regarding gap year (if any) as per university norms
- Any other relevant Certificate
Also Read: Tips to Make Study Interesting
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||29/07/2017 (Saturday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||31/07/2017 (Monday) upto 3:59 p.m.|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||01/08/2017 (Tuesday)|
|Availability of Admit Card Online||03/08/2017 (Thursday) after 6.00 pm|
|Date of Entrance Test||06/08/2017 (Sunday) 10:30 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.|
|Uploading of Answer Key||08/08/2017 (Tuesday) by 4.00 pm|
|Display of availability of seats with Colleges||10/08/2017 (Thursday)|
|Date of declaration of result||12/08/2017|
|Online Choice filling for colleges & Major Subject Combination||13/08/2017- 17/08/2017|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (online counselling)||20/08/2017 by 5.00 pm|
|The commencement of the regular classes||25/08/2017|
|Display of vacant seats and the announcement of the vacant seats||29/08/2017 by 5:00 pm|
Read Here: Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher
For more details regarding Punjab B.Ed. Admit Card 2017–2018 you may follow this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Tips to Manage Stress|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|