Punjab & Haryana High Court Result
Punjab & Haryana High Court Result is out now!!! It has organized clerk exam at various centers. Now, result of clerk paper is released. Shortlisted aspirants under test have to appear for testimonials/document verification on 14.09.2017, 15.09.2017 and 16.09.2017 respectively at venue placed below. Applicants who have appeared in PHHC exam may check their roll numbers from Punjab & Haryana High Court merit list. Download Punjab & Haryana High Court Result 2017 in online mode from this page.
Highlights of this page:
PHHC clerk Merit List contains roll number and name of candidates who need to appear for testimonials/document verification. Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination. Those who perform well in all rounds will be placed for clerk positions. Just visit sssc.gov.in or press on links listed below to get clerk results. For getting more information about Punjab & Haryana High Court Result 2018 such as easy ways to get result, DV dates, venue, you may scroll down this page well customized by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to download PHHC clerk result:
- To know your PHHC exam result, aspirants may visit official website that is www.sssc.gov.in
- Go under “Candidate’s Alerts” section at right side of page, hit on “Schedule and Requirements of interaction/checking of testimonials for the post of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Haryana against Advt. No. 19C/SSSC/HR/2016” link.
- List of selected candidates for interview session will appear.
- Go through the list carefully and check your roll number from there.
- Lastly, take a print out of it for future need.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Result
Important documents to carry while appearing for Document Verification:
Candidates have to bring all the following original documents with regard to their educational qualification, caste, residence and three sets of attested photocopies thereof:
- Proof of Graduation (Degree) and all Detailed Marks Sheets. If the degree has not been conferred, provisional degree be produced.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate showing date of birth or D.O.B. certificate issued by Registrar of Birth and Death)
- Candidate belonging to LDESM Category, will be required to produce original certificate in this regard issued by the concerned authority appointed by the Government.
- In case of Government Employee “No Objection Certificate” issued by the Employer be produced
- Original Identity Proof and 2 sets of attested photocopy thereof.
- Three passport size photographs, one duly attested by the gazetted officer and other unattested which was uploaded at the time of online submission of application.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Point to be remembered:
If any candidate fails to produce the original certificates on the date fixed, no further opportunity will be granted to him/her and candidature will be deemed to be cancelled.
- Reporting Date: 14.09.2017, 15.09.2017, 16.09.2017
- Timings: 09:00 A.M, 10:30 A.M, 12 noon, 01:30 P.M., 03:00 P.M.
- Venue: Office Of S.S.S.C., Top Floor, Block-C, High Court Extension, Sector 17, Chandigarh
Refer its Official Link to get more information regarding Punjab & Haryana High Court Result 2017–2018. Candidates may subscribe to our free mail services to retrieve messages in inbox directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|