Punjab Health Department Recruitment
Punjab Health Department has depicted a notice of Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2015 for filling up 296 job vacancy of Medical Officer (Specialists). Applicants who wish to make their career in medical sector they may apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 by filling application form on or previous to the last date. To acquire latest information regarding Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016, you need to keep in touch with us through our web portal.
|Name of Positions Offered||Medical Officer (Specialists)|
|No. of Vacancy||296|
|Last date to send form||24th November 2015|
|Interview Date||28th November 2015|
You may get complete details about Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, qualification, applying process and selection process etc through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Appliers should read full details related to this notification before applying.
Details of Punjab Health Department Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Medical Officer (Specialists) for the General Surgery, Medicine, Orthopedics, Pathology, Skin and V.D. and T.B. Chest Specialies||296|
|Medical Officer (Specialists) for the Anesthesia, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry and Radiology Specialies|
- Applicants who wish to apply for Medical Officer (Specialists) posts they should hold M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Contenders’ age should reside in between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2015
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per Punjab Health Department norms
Relaxation in upper age for various categories is as below:
- SC/ BC, candidates is 5 years
- Physically Handicapped is 10 years
- Applicants’ selection for Punjab Health Department Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in the interview which is going to be conduct by the selection committee of Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab.
- No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be refunded to candidates for attending interview.
Selected applicants will earn handsome amount of salary of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- along with Rs.5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
How to apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment
- Candidates who are willing to grab this chance may download application format and bring with duly filled application along with the self attested photocopies of each documents.
- Applicants may also send form filled in prescribed format along with scanned testimonials through E-mail at email@example.com
- Applicants are advised to bring with them their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed Proforma, two Passport Size Photographs at the time of interview.
Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali)
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Last date to send form: 24th November 2015 by 5:00 pm.
- Interview is going to be held on: 28th November 2015 on Saturday at 10:00 am
Candidates may obtain more details about Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2015 through this Official Notice. Appliers may bookmark this page by using control+d and you may also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get more details about Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On