Punjab Health Department Recruitment
Punjab Health Department has notified a vacancy notification regarding Punjab Health Department Recruitment. Department is looking for eligible candidates to appoint them for various posts of Medical Officers (MO, Specialist) for various health Institutions / Offices. For this concern walk-in interview has been planned to be conducted by concerned authority. Applicants fulfilling eligibility norms for declared positions and willing to apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 may apply by appearing in interview.
Jobs appliers are required to attend the interview on stipulated date, time and venue that are well structured below on this page that is customized by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Go through this notification carefully before applying.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment
|Name of organization||Punjab Health Department|
|Total number of posts||321|
|Walk-in Date||23rd July 2016 at 10:00 A.M.|
- Applying candidates must attain M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India and must be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Experience after MD/MS or Post Graduation will be considered.
Grab More Jobs:
Applying candidate’s age must be resided between 18 and 37 years as on 1st Jan., 2016. Relaxation of age to the SC / ST / OB C and PH candidates will be as per rules.
Salary Details for Punjab Health Department Recruitment:
Selected applicant will be receiving the suitable amount of salary that is Rs. 15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Criteria for Selection for Punjab Health Department Vacancies:
The selection will be based on the interview only. The total marks for interview will be 100 and its distribution is as under. No DA / TA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview.
|Marks obtained in MBBS(15% of marks obtained in MBBS taking total marks in MBBS as 100)||15|
|If the candidate passed MBBS final proof in 2nd attempt||2 Marks will be deducted out of marks at (i) above|
|If the candidate passed MBBS final Prof in 3 attempts or more attempts -||4 Marks will be deducted out of marks at (i) above.|
|MD/MS -||60 marks|
|If the candidate passed MD / MS in 2nd attempt -||10 Marks will be deducted out of marks at (iv) above|
|If the candidate passed MD / MS in 3 or more attempts -||20 Marks will be deducted out of marks at (iv) above|
|If the candidate is Gold Medalist for merit / Ist in University in concerned PG subject||5 marks|
|Experience||10 marks ( One year = 1 mark & maximum 10 marks)|
|Publication (Publication should be database, (a) if the candidate is first author –International publication – National Publication
(b) If the candidate is not Ist author – International Publication – National Publication
|10 marks (maximum)
Check Below Provided Links to Clear Interview Round:
How to Apply for Punjab Health Department Jobs?
- Aspirants wish to apply for Medical Officers (Specialist) post need to visit the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- Now candidates have to go through the ‘recruitments’ tab available on the home page and hit on appropriate job link as “Walk in Interview Dated:-23-07-2016”.
- After that an instructions page will be opened and hit on “Important Instructions Regarding Walk in Interview of Medical Officers (Specialist) on 23-07-2016” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and aspirants are now required to prepare an application on prescribed format by furnishing complete details such as name, age, academic qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates may attend walk-in interview along with their Original Certificates, an application on prescribed Performa, two Passport Size Photographs and experience certificate if any.
- Proof of experience and publications also need to be submitted at time of interview which is well mention below.
- Candidates must bring attempt certificate of MBBS and MD/MS etc.
- Candidates are also advised to bring with them their original certificates, an application on prescribed Performa, two passport size photographs at the time of interview.
- Application on the prescribed format along with scanned testimonials should be mailed at below given email Id on or before 19.07.2016, 4:00 pm.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue for Interview:
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
- Walk-in Interview will be held on: 23rd July 2016 at 10:00 A.M.
- Filled applications must be mailed till: 19th July 2016 till 4:00 p.m.
Appliers may attain the rest information about Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|