Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2014
- Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2014 has released for filling up various vacancies of Medical Officer (Specialist). Candidates may download the application form and apply for the Latest Jobs in the Directorate of Health and family Welfare.
- Willing aspirants have to attend the Walk-In interview which will be held on 22/02/2014. Applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria must grab this chance.
- Applicants have to read all the information regarded this advertisement as given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
Punjab Health Department
Name of the Post:
Medical Officer (Specialist)
Total No. of Vacancies:
Interested candidates can apply for this post if they have completed MBBS and possessed the Master’s Degree in required specialty from reputed University/Institution.
The age limitation of the candidates should be in between 18-38 years as on 1st January 2014. Relaxation in age will be given to SC/ST/PH as per the Government norms.
Selected aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- along with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
The recruitment process will be done on the basis of Interview only. There are 100 marks for the interview and distribution of marks as follows.
Tips for Interview-Complete Details
|Marks obtained in the MBBS||15|
|Candidates passed MD/MS||60|
|If the applicant is Gold medalist in PG Subject||5 marks|
How to apply?
- There will be a Walk-In interview and for attending the Interview. You have to sent the application form and the format of the application form is available at the official website www.pbhealth.gov.in
- Download the format and fill the form in the correct manner. Filled application form along with the required scanned documents should be mailed at the email@example.com on or before the last date.
Last date for receiving the application through email: 18-02-2014 up to 5.00 pm
Interview will be held on 22-02-2014 at 10.00 am
Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare
Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
You can check the complete information through the official advt.