Punjab Health Department Recruitment
For filling up 298 vacancies in Punjab Health Department, a latest notification has been issued entitled as Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016. Department is planning to fill these available posts of Medical Officer through the process of walk-in-interview. Aspirants who are searching for jobs in this heath department of Punjab can apply for pbhealth.gov.in Recruitment as soon as possible. Aspirants waiting to apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year are requested to visit this page time to time as we’ll be updating it here regularly…
Contenders willing to apply for this latest opening in government sector may attend walk-in-interview on prescribed date, time and venue that is well shaped below this page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment
|Name of Conducting Body||Punjab Health Department|
|Date of walk-in-interview||30th August 2016|
Medical Officer (Specialists): 298
Candidate those who are willing to apply for the afore said post must have possessed M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India and candidate must be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India. Knowledge of Punjabi Language up to Matriculation Standard will be preferred.
Grab More Jobs:
Aspirants applying for said post must attain the age between 18 and 37 years as on 1st January 2016. Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ BC, candidates, up to 10 years to Physically Handicapped.
Salary Structure for Punjab Health Department Vacancies:
Appointed appliers will be getting consolidated amount of pay scale that is Rs.15600- 39100 + 5400 G.P + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance.
Mode of Appointment:
Walk-in-interview will be conducted by the selection committee of department for recruiting self motivated and result oriented applicants for any of above said Post. No TA / DA will be paid for the journey performed for the interview etc.
Check Below Provided Links to Clear Interview Round:
How to Apply for Punjab Health Department Jobs?
- Candidates need to first of all log on to the official website that is www.pbhealth.gov.in.
- After that, aspirants need to follow the ‘Recruitments’ tab available on the home page and hit on appropriate job link as “Walk in Interview Dated:-03-09-2016”.
- This will open an instructions page where you need to hit on “Important Instructions Regarding Walk in Interview of Medical Officers (Specialist) on 03-09-2016” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and aspirants are now required to fill the downloaded application on prescribed format by furnishing complete details such as name, age, academic qualification, experience etc.
- Candidates, who find themselves eligible for this opportunity, may attend Walk-in interview on the below stated venue.
- Applicants are requested to appear for Walk-in along Original Certificates, an application on prescribed Performa, two Passport Size photographs and some essential particulars.
- Must submit the Application on the prescribed format along with scanned testimonials through E-mail at below given address.
E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex,
Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI,
Date of walk-in-interview: 3rd September 2016 at 04:00 p.m.
Note: Candidates may check Official Notification, for collecting more details regarding Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 – 2017. By pressing control+d, you can add this page in your bookmarks, to get all upcoming notifications details.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment: Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Walkin||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|