Punjab Medical Education Recruitment
Directorate of Research and Medical Education (DRME) Punjab has released a Notification regarding Punjab Medical Education Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from skilled and dedicated contenders for filling up the vacancies of Senior Resident in Government Medical College, Patiala and Amritsar. The total number of SR vacancy available in DRME is 211. Candidates having requisite qualifications may apply by submitting their application form through proper channel. We will shortly bringing details on Punjab Medical Education Recruitment 2017. So keep visiting here on regular basis.
For more information about Senior Resident vacancies, candidates can go through this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are already working in PCMS, NRHM, Para Medical Offices can send their application through their department heads so as to reach to the respective officers on or before 21-10-2016. Other candidates can submit their applications on or before 05-10-2016 to DRME office.
Punjab Medical Education Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Directorate of Research and Medical Education, Punjab|
|No Of Vacancies||211|
|Last date to apply||05th October 2016|
Department/Discipline wise Posts Vacancy Details:
|Name of posts||No. of posts|
|Community Medicine including Public Health||10|
|Obstetrical & Gynecology||17|
|Tuberculosis and Respiratory Medicine / Pulmonary Medicine||07|
|Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy||05|
|Aneshesiology including ICU||27|
|OtoRhino Largngology E.N.T.||01|
|Immuno Hamatology & Blood Transfusion||05|
|Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery||04|
|Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery||03|
Candidate who wants to apply for the Senior Resident posts, they must have completed M.B.B.S. and Post Graduation in concerned Specialty. Candidate should be registered with Punjab Medical Council.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Grab Now: More Post Graduate Jobs
Age Relaxation will be applicable for SC/ ST/OBC candidates as per the rules.
After getting appointed, candidates will get a good amount as salary package per month from the organization.
Process of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be based on their experience and merit in educational qualifications.
Grab More Info About: Latest Government Jobs
How to apply for Punjab Medical Education Recruitment?
- Candidates can apply for the above mentioned position by sending their application form in given format. Format of application can be downloaded from official site that is www.punjabmedicaleducation.org
- After visiting to home page, select ‘Applications are invited for Selection of Senior Residents’ link from the home page of it.
- Now Candidate is required to fill up the form in his / her own handwriting with blue or black ball point pen only.
- One colour passport size photograph must be pasted and candidate should sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph.
- Attach the attested copies educational documents, previous work experience if any and caste certificate, registration certificate, internship certificates, Id and address, etc with form
- Fresh candidate can submit their applications to DRME Office on or before 05-10-2016.
- Those who are already working in government under various health departments they can apply through their respective department heads on or before 21-10-2016.
Research and Medical Education, Punjab,
E-Block, 7th Floor, Education Bhawan, SAS Nagar Punjab
Check Here: More Jobs in Punjab
Date to be Remembered:
- Last date for receipt of application form: 05th October 2016
- Last date for submission of application for Existing candidates: 21st October 2016
Aspirants may get more information about Punjab Medical Education Recruitment 2016 – 2017 from below Official Notification.
Punjab Medical Education Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On