Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2014
Punjab Post Office has started to receive application forms for various vacancies of MTS (Multi tasking staff) according to the released notification of Recruitment 2014.
The eligible aspirants are advised to fill the application form and send it lately by 27th December, 2013 nut after reading the details carefully.
The description about Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2014 is given below regarding the age, education, post etc by recruitmentresult.com.
Details of Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2014
Name of Organization
Punjab Post Office
MTS (Multi tasking staff)
Post division and vacancies
|Sr. no.||Division / Unit||Vacancies|
Pay scale of Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- will be given to those who got selected.
Matriculation or equivalent/ I.T.I holders can apply for this recruitment process.
The age of applicant must be above than 18 years and below than 27 years.
The process will include a written test consisting of multiple choice questions in four sections as:
- General knowledge
- Punjabi language
- Rs 100/- in the form of examination fee must be submitted in a post office of Punjab/ U.T. Chandigarh
- Collect a ACG-67/UCR receipt from there.
How to apply?
Some steps are given here to facilitate you about the applying procedure:
- Download the application form from official website at indiapost.gov.in or check the provided form with the official notification.
- Fill it with all true details.
- Attach all the relevant attested/ self attested documents.
- Affix passport size photograph.
- Place a spare photograph in an envelope which is self-addressed and a postal stamp Rs 40/- on it.
- Enclose all the above described documents in another envelope.
- Send it on the different addresses as mentioned in the notification according to the region for which you are applying.
Closing date of receipt of applications
27th December, 2013
You are requested to check the official notification before applying for this recruitment of Punjab Post Office.