Punjab Post Office Recruitment
Latest employment notification has asserted against Punjab Post Office Recruitment for filling up the 620 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy. Organization intends to recruit capable and energetic contenders to submit their application forms and get recruited. Candidates who are eligible for the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017 by ensuring the below provided criteria may grasp this chance as soon as possible.
This page Highlights:
Candidates if you want to apply for Punjab Post Office Jobs, then you have to submit your filled application forms along with other required enclosures via online mode on or before the due date that is “
11/05/2017 extended to 15/05/2017”. Job seekers are advise to check the below revealed applying procedure and follow it as well which is created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Post Office|
|Last date to apply Online|
Punjab Post Office Vacancies:
Gramin Dak Sevak: 620 vacancies
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak Positions should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Aspirants must have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate.
Grab Today: More 10th Pass Jobs
- Candidates must be above 18 years and below 40 years of age as on 11.05.2017.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted to the candidates by 03 years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST according to the norms of the Government of India.
Those candidates who will be assorted for the Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs will receive the impressive amount of pay scale for their hard work.
Download PDF: Punjab Post Office Recruitment Notice
- OC/OBC Male category candidates should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter of any Head Post Office.
Candidates will be selected for the required positions on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
How to apply against Punjab Post Office Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.appost.in”.
- Now choose and hit on the “Punjab” link present in the “Circle/State& Vacancies” tab on the left side of the homepage.
- Then read the advertisement with care.
- After that, go back to the previous page and then hit on the “Apply Online” link given in the middle of the page.
- Now fill the required details in the space provided.
- Fill the application form correctly including all the details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future reference.
Hit Here: To Apply Online
Last date to apply Online:
11/05/2017 extended to 15/05/2017
Check Now: More Jobs in Punjab
Aspirants may know more details about Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017 from the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|