Punjab Post Office Recruitment
Punjab Post Office has depicted an advertisement regarding Punjab Post Office Recruitment. The application forms are invited from career oriented and talented job hunters for filling up 33 vacancies of Postal Assistant (PO), Sorting Assistant (RMS), PA SBCO and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Erstwhile Group D) posts. Candidates may apply for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2015 before 20th July 2015. Candidates may also get complete details about Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2016 through this web page.
|Name of the post||Assistant (PO), Sorting Assistant (RMS), PA SBCO and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Erstwhile Group D)|
|Closing date||20th July 2015|
The entire details about Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2015such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post & vacancy Details:
|Sorting Assistant (RMS)||04|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Erstwhile Group D)||02|
- For PAs / SAs:10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized University/Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding Vocational streams)
- For MTS: Matriculation Pass or ITI from recognized Board.
- Outstanding Sportsperson with following Essential Requirement from the candidates in below noted disciplines, which will be adjudged during Trial where applicable, i.e. fitness under category 6 (e) (i) & (ii) & standard fixed or otherwise for remaining:
(a) 100 mtr. Sprint= 11 Second.
(b) 400 mtr. Sprint= 50 Second.
(a) 100 mtr. Sprint= 13.2 Second.
(b) 400 mtr. Sprint=1.02.00 Second.
(b) Weight Lifting:
(i) Under …69 Kg…………..weight Category= …240 Kgs (Snatch & Jerk 100+140 respectively)
- Between 18 to 27 years as on 20-07-2015 with relaxation of upper age limit up to a maximum of 5 years for OC,
- in the case of SC/ST categories, the relaxation up to 10years and for OBC relaxation up to 8 years will be admissible.
- For PAs / SAs = Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 +Grade Pay Rs.2400/- + allowances as admissible under Rules.
- For MTS= Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- + other admissible allowances.
- The examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400=00.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/ physically impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- No application will be accepted without required fee as applicable and cost of application. Applications received without above will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply for Punjab Post Office Recruitment:
- Contenders who want to apply they have to access the India post website (www.indiapost.gov.in)
- Download the application format and should be neatly filled up by the candidate preferably in capital letters
- No columns are kept blank and all required documents and cash receipt should be enclosed with the application form.
- The application in the downloaded form, completed in all respect may be sent by Regd. Or Speed post only super scribing in the Cover “Application for the post of PA/SA/PA SBCO/MTS at the address shown in the below mentioned official notification at Col.6 of 3 (B) at Page-1.
Closing date: 20th July 2015
Note: for more details must check this Official notification. We keep updating all the latest Punjab Post Office recruitment 2016 details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any Recruitment details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On