Punjab Post Office Recruitment
Punjab Postal Circle Department is going to release Punjab Post Office Recruitment Notification. There are 600+ vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) are available in the organization on which eligible candidates will be recruited. Concerned candidates towards Punjab Post Office Latest Bharti, must submit the application form before the last date.
Overview of Punjab Post Office Bharti:
|Organization Name||Punjab Postal Circle Department|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts|
|No of Vacancies||620 posts|
|Starting date to Apply online||11-04-2019|
|Closing date to Apply online||11-05-2019|
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019
Q1: Punjab Post Office Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks
- UR: 336 posts
- OBC: 132 posts
- SC: 152 posts
- ST: 00 posts
- Total Posts: 620 posts
Q2: What is the Required Qualification for Punjab Post Office Jobs?
10th/ Matriculation qualified contenders are eligible to apply for the Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2019.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Q3: What is the Age Limit for Punjab Post Office 2019 Job Vacancy?
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the Indian govt norms and regulations.
Q4: What is the Punjab Post Office Salary Structure?
Prominent individuals for the Jobs in Post Office in Punjab will receive the pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Q5: What is the Punjab Post Office Application Form fee?
- OC/OBC Male category candidates should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- at any Head Post Office.
- For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter of any Head Post Office.
Q6: What is the Punjab Post Office Selection Criteria?
Candidates will be selected for the required positions on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Find More: More Jobs in Punjab
Q7: How to apply against Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is www.appost.in.
- Now choose and hit on the “Punjab” link present in the “Circle/State& Vacancies” tab on the left side of the homepage.
- Then read the advertisement with care.
- After that, go back to the previous page and then hit on the “Apply Online” link given in the middle of the page.
- Now fill the required details in the space provided.
- Fill the application form correctly including all the details in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, testimonials, and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out for future reference.
Press Here For: Punjab Post Office Official Link
- Starting date to apply online: 11-04-2019
- Final date to apply online: 11-05-2019
Punjab Post Office Recruitment Notification:
Organization intends to recruit capable and energetic contenders to submit their application forms and get recruited. Candidates who are eligible for the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 by ensuring the above provided criteria may grasp this chance as soon as possible.
Candidates if you want to apply for Punjab Post Office Jobs 2019, then you have to submit your filled application forms along with other required enclosures via online mode on or before the due date.
Aspirants may know more details about Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019 from the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|