Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus
Individuals who have applied against PPSC Civil Judge Examination must be looking for Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus. From this page candidates can acquire each and every detail in regard to Punjab Public Service Commission Syllabus. Recently, Punjab Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 121 vacant posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)-cum Judicial Magistrate. Aspirants who have fill Punjab Public Service Commission Application Form should be aware of Prelims/Mains Exam Pattern as well as syllabus. So, on this page we make you provide each and every study material that helps you in preparing for exams easily.
Aspirants for your convenience we have well maintained the page with pin pointed details regarding Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus. So, go through the lower mentioned page before attending the examination as it will going to help you surely. Let’s take a look.
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus – English Language
- Essay writing
- English Precise writing
- Translation of passage from Hindi to English
- Translation of Passage from English to Hindi
PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus – Civil Law
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Punjab Courts Act
- Indian Contract Act
- Indian Sales of Goods Act
- Indian Partnership Act
- Specific Relief Act
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949 and Indian Evidence Act
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
PPSC Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Syllabus – Criminal Law
- Indian Penal code
- Criminal Procedure
- Code and Indian Evidence Act
Punjab PSC Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to apply have to against Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Examination have to undergo Preliminary Examination as well as Main Examination.
Preliminary Exam Pattern for Punjab PSC Civil Judge Exam:
- The question paper of Preliminary Examination will consist of Objective Type Questions with multiple choice answers.
- Question paper will comprises of 125 questions and each question will carry 04 marks.
- There shall be negative marking for every wrong attempt, as 0.20% i.e.1/5th marks shall be deducted.
Read Here About: Latest PSC Notifications
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Limit|
|Main subjects of Law, Indian legal and constitutional history and governance, Analytical skills and aptitude||125||500||2 Hours|
Check Below Given Links, To Prepare well for Exam:
Main Examination Pattern for Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam:
- Aspirants who are able to qualify the Preliminary Examination will be called for Main Examination.
- Main Examination will be of subjective/narrative type that consists of five papers.
- Time duration of each paper will be of three hours.
- Papers I to IV will carry 200 marks each.
- However, Paper V will carry a total of 150 marks out of which 100 marks will be for essay writing and 50 marks for language and grammar.
|Paper-I (Civil Law)||Code of Civil Procedure, Punjab Courts|
Act, Indian Contract Act, Indian Sales of
Goods Act, Indian partnership Act, Specific
Relief Act, Transfer of Property Act 1882,
East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act
1949 and Indian Evidence Act
|Paper-II (Civil Law)||Hindu Law, Mohammedan Law and|
Customary Law, Law of Registration and
|Paper-III (Criminal Law)||Indian Penal code, Criminal Procedure|
Code and Indian Evidence Act.
|Paper-IV (English Language)||English Essay (1000-1100), Precise, Words|
and Phrases (make sentences of the given
words and phrases), Comprehension,
|Paper-V (Punjabi Language)||Punjabi in Gurmukhi Script||150|
Read This: How to Prepare for English
- Candidates who have successfully qualified prelims as well as main have to undergo Viva Voce as final assortment of appliers will be based on it. Viva Voce will carry 100 marks in total.
- This round is organized in order to check the general interest of candidate’s along with their alertness intelligence and general outlook.
Dear candidates, we have well maintained the page with detailed info. So, comprehend the above given page before appearing in exam as it will help you in scoring good marks in each aspect of selection process. Keep tuned with us on our web page for more updates!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PPSC Notification||PPSC Recruitment|
|PPSC Results||PPSC Answer Key|
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||PPSC Syllabus|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide|