Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment
A most recent job advertisement has been unfolded in concerning with Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2016. This department intends to recruit proficient and endowed contenders for filling up 2084 vacant positions of Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari. For this concern applications are invited by the department from them. Job seekers who want to be a part of this department can apply for Punjab Revenue Department Jobs. We will try to update latest information regarding Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. So, stay tuned with us through this page.
Keen contenders who are going to fill online application form they need to submit it till the last date that is 4th Oct. 2016. Appliers should also pay an application fee on before the end date that is 6th Oct. 2016. For rest information you need to read this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment
|Name of Department||Punjab Revenue Department|
|Starting date to submit application form||13th Sept. 2016|
|Last Date for online filling of Application form||4th Oct. 2016|
|Last Date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan||6th Oct. 2016|
- Revenue Patwari: 1227* posts.
- Canal Patwari: 857* posts
Qualification Required for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment:
- Willing aspirants must have Degree of Bachelor’s in any discipline with 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications/ O’ Level Certificate from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Applicants must have good academic records with excellent communication skills and relevant years of experience (if necessary)
Get Now: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Applicants should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be more than 37 years on 1st August, 2016.
- The age will be relaxable of reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of department.
- For General Category: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ BC/ PHC/ Ex-Service man of Punjab: Rs. 400/-
The Fee Can Pay through system generated Bank challan form.
After the successfully completion of selection process the recruited applicants will get an impressive and outstanding amount of Rs. 10300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 3200/- from the reputed department.
Mode of Assortment:
The selection of appliers will be done on the basis of performance level in written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of Punjab Revenue Department.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Scheme of Examination:
|Sr. No.||Subject||Maximum Question|
|8||Punjab History and Culture||05|
Are You Looking For Preparation Material? Check Below Provided Links:
How to Apply?
- First of all you need to log on to official site that is punjabrevenue.nic.in.
- Now hit on ‘Recruitment Of Revenue Patwaris’ link available on home page.
- Now an advertisement will be opened you need to read complete details carefully.
- After reading relevant information you need to choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form with correct details in proper manner.
- Upload relevant images of documents/ testimonials like pass port size photo, signature if required and others.
- Hit on submit tab for final completion of application form and take print out of application form for future references.
Dates to Remember:
- Start Date for Online filling of Application form: 13th Sept. 2016
- Last Date for online filling of Application form: 4th Oct. 2016
- Last Date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Bank Challan: 6th Oct. 2016
Appliers can get rest information related to Punjab Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through Official Notification. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Punjab Revenue Department: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Best Jobs In India|