Panjab University Admission
The officials of Panjab University Chandigarh have recently released Panjab University Admission forms for Ph.D/ M.Phil courses. Interested candidates are required to match the eligibility criteria first then they can do online registration.
After that, students need to fill and submit the Panjab University application form through proper mode till the last date i.e. 24-06-2018. No forms will be accepted by the university after the closing date.
Highlights of the page:
What after Submission?
To select deserving aspirants against Ph.D/ M.Phil courses, the university will conduct written exam on 01-07-2018. Individuals need to download the Panjab University Admit Card before appearing in the entrance test.
For further details on Panjab University Admission 2018, candidates need to scroll down the page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and apply against Panjab University Ph.D/M.Phil Admission.
Panjab University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Panjab University Admission:
Individuals who have completed post graduation with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/BC/PwD Category) marks in relevant discipline can apply against Punjab University M.Phil Admission/ Punjab University Ph.d Admission.
Get Details Of: Education Loans for Students
Panjab University Admission Procedure:
After submitting the Panjab University Application form, candidates will go through Panjab University Entrance Exam. Those individuals who will be able to clear the test will go through personal interview round. Final selection against respective courses will be done after the commencement of interview.
For Punjab University Ph.d Admission: Those individuals who have qualified UGC – NET/CSIR (JRF) Examination / SLET/ GATE examination or who are Teacher Fellowship Holders/ direct awardees of fellowship by DST (INSPIRE), ICMR or any other National Agency are not required to attend the entrance exam.
Panjab University Admission Test Pattern:
- The test will be conducted in two parts: Objective Type and Descriptive Type.
- In 1st paper, you will face 50 MCQ type questions and each question carry 1 mark.
- The paper will be last long for 60 minutes.
- In 2nd paper, 10 questions will be asked but you have to attempt only 5 questions.
- The paper will be of 50 marks and will last long for 120 minutes.
Get Here: Panjab University Syllabus
Candidates need to deposit application fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan.
- For General Category: Rs. 2100/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs. 1050/-
Do You Know: How to Get a Free College Education
How to Apply for Panjab University Admission 2018:
Those students who want to apply against Punjab University M.Phil Admission are supposed to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.phdadmissions.puchd.ac.in
- Read the instructions regarding Punjab University M.Phil Admission/ Punjab University Ph.d Admission there.
- Download Punjab University Admission prospectus and get the entire details.
- Hit “Online Registration” option and you will be on a new page.
- Select “Continue” button fill the details correctly.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password and your Panjab University Online Registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and password and press “Login” button.
- Fill Panjab University Online Application Form and upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Panjab University Application form for further use.
Hit Here>>> Punjab University Online Registration
Panjab University Admission Dates 2018:
|Last date for Panjab University Registration||20-06-2018|
|Last date to deposit the application fee||22-06-2018|
|Last date for completion of form||24-06-2018|
|Panjab University Admit Card will be issued||27-06-2018|
|Panjab University Admission test||01-07-2018|
|Uploading of Answer Key||17-07-2018|
|Last day of submission of objections to the Answer key||19-07-2018|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections||23-07-2018|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key||25-07-2018|
|Date of declaration of Panjab University result||13-08-2018|
Students can visit the Official Link and they will get further information about Panjab University Admission 2018-19. If you have any query regarding Punjab University M.Phil Admission/ Punjab University Ph.d Admission then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Punjab University Result||Punjab University Date Sheet|
|Scholarship in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exam in India|