Panjab University Admission
Want to get admission in UG/PG Programmes?? Then Register now as Panjab University Admission has started. Candidates can now fill the Online registration forms through online mode with the help of this page. Candidates are informed that Panjab University Admission Form is available on the official portal admissions.puchd.ac.in by going through the steps which are uttered on this page. Candidates can grab Panjab University Admission 2017 by appearing in the entrance test which is scheduled according to the programmes.
Highlights of this page:
Students are suggested to fill Panjab University online application form on or before the last date. Complete information regarding Panjab University Admission like Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure, process to apply etc are well structured in the beneath segment of this page which is created for your benefit by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are keen to apply for Panjab University Admission, they must go through these mandatory details.
Panjab University Admission
For Under Graduate course, applicants must have passed Class 12th class from the recognized School or Board. Whereas to apply for Post Graduate Programmes, interested applicants must have Graduation Degree in any subject from recognized University or institutions with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC & ST category candidates).
Read Here : Best Career Opportunities
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of common Entrance Test organized by Panjab University followed by other process of admission. After that, candidates will be called for the counselling procedure conduct by the directives of the Panjab University.
Download Here: Panjab University Fees Structure
The question paper for entrance test will comprise of one part only. The entrance test will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Type Questions of 1 mark each. The total Duration of test will be of 2 hours. There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
Download here: Panjab University Guidelines
Procedure to Fill Panjab University Application Form:
The application forms for Panjab University admission will be submitted through online System. Candidates are advised to follow below mention steps:
- Applicants may register themselves for the academic session 2017 by filling online application form that is available at official website which is admissions.puchd.ac.in
- From homepage of it, go to the ‘Admission’ section and choose the link of course in which you want to take admission.
- After that, hit on “Online Registration” tab and register yourself by providing some important details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mobile No., Date of Birth, e-mail address, Category (SC/ST or General and all others), etc
- On the successful registration, candidate will receive login id on their registered email address. Sign in with the same to access the application form.
- Candidates must Fill Online Application Form with personal, qualification and other details as required in form very carefully and accurately.
- After filling the form, applicant must upload their recent passport size photograph and signature and other required documents in proper format.
- Then, candidates have to pay application fee via online mode i.e. debit/credit/net banking and submit it with-in given time period.
- After completion, submit it successfully and take a print of duly filled form for future use.
Check here: Panjab University Online Admission
Must Download: Panjab University Admission 2017 Notification
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Course||Last Date Of Submission||Entrance|
|M.Phil. & Ph.D. ENTRANCE TEST||21.06.2017 (Wednesday).||09.07.2017 (Sunday)|
|MBA (Executive)||16.07.2017 (Sunday).||05.07.2017|
You may get more details regarding Panjab University Admission 2017, through this Official Link. Above given dates are tentative.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Panjab University Syllabus||Punjab University Date Sheet|
|Punjab University Result||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exam in India|