Current Affairs Quiz
It’s very important for the individuals to be aware about the current affairs, latest happenings and activities taking around. So, the top Current Affairs Quiz, latest highlights, GK questions & answers are presented here. Additionally, the important links are also listed to download the monthly current quizzes.
Current Affairs Quiz
Month Wise Current Affairs:
Top Current Affairs Quiz 2019 Highlights
- In 2019, the PK Singh has been appointed as the secretary of Competition Commission of India
- On 01-01-2019, a list of nuclear installations and strategies has been shared by the Pakistan with India according to the provisions laid down in bilateral agreement.
- From the day 1 of 2019, Qatar was terminated being as a member of all the firm of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
- An announcement was made by The Australian government for the closure of two onshore immigration detention facilities.
- On 02-01-2019, the prime minister, Narendra Modi had given the approval for the collaboration of merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank.
- The approval was made by the cabinet authorities for the restructuring of
- National Health Agency as “National Health Authority”
- Belgium, Dominican Republic, Germany, Indonesia and South Africa, these five main nations had been assumed the charge as Non-Permanent Members of the council of UN security.
- MP Dr Shashi Tharoor has presented the private bill for the Women’s Sexual, Reproductive and Menstrual Rights in the Lok Sabha.
Get Here: Current Affairs Quiz PDF
GK Questions & Answers
Question 1: Who has announced the guidelines on restructuring of advances to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs)?
- NITI Aayog
- Ministry of MSME
Question 2: Recently, who was appointed as the Chief Information Commissioner?
- Vanaja N. Sarna
- Sudhir Bhargava
- Neeraj Kumar Gupta
- Suresh Chandra
Question 3: Tajmahal is on the banks of?
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs Updates
Question 4: The currency notes are printed in?
- New Delhi
Question 5: After which freedom fighter, PM Narendra Modi renamed three islands of Andaman and Nicobar?
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh
- Lala Lajpat Rai
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Chandrashekhar Azad
Question 6: Which location has given the authority to host the Indian Science Congress (ISC) 2019?
Read Also: How To Prepare For GK
Question 7: In which city, PM Modi done the inauguration 6th IRRI South Asia Regional Centre (ISARC) in which city?
Question 8: Name the person who was affirmed as first Chief Justice of Telangana HC?
- Justice T B N Radhakrishnan
- Justice Praveen Kumar
- Dilip Babasaheb Bhosale
- Kalyan Jyoti Sengupta
Question 9: Which of the following is a non-metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
Check Out: GK Questions with Answers
Question 10: Which crop is sown on the largest area in India?
Question 11: The value of Gold is determined in
Question 12: Mention The ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year?
- Smriti Mandhana
- Poonam Yadav
- Mithali Raj
- Harmanpreet Kaur
START Now: General Knowledge Online Test
Question 13: India’s first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?
Question 14: Tabo Monastery is located in which of the following states?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
Question 15: With closing of last year, name two nations who had withdrewn from UNESCO?
- US, Palestine
- Iran, Israel
- Israel, US
- North Korea, Russia
You Can Also Check: Daily Current Affairs
Question 16: Which of the following states is India’s largest Bauxite producer?
Question 17: Which of the following is responsible for the fact that Tennis ball bounces higher at high altitudes than in plains?
- Low Gravity
- High Gravity
- Less dense air
- Low atmospheric temperature
Question 18: For engaging the students in the space science activities, Which space agency has launched a new platform?
Check Out: Current Affairs in Hindi
Question 19: What is part of a database that holds only one type of information?
Question 20: A persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services is known as?
Latest Current Affairs Quiz
General knowledge is a very important aspect of the human life that’s why we are providing Latest GK Quiz which consists of GK Questions with Answers that may be beneficial for you in every aspect. General Knowledge section comprises GK Questions on static subjects including Indian History, Geography, Economy, Policy, Banking, Society, Environment etc.
We hope that above provided Top Current Affairs Quiz 2019 will be beneficial for you. If you have any query or doubts related to this post, then you may type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Current Affairs Date Wise||Current Affairs Quiz|
|GK Current Affairs||Current National News|
|Railway Current Affairs||Current International News|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Sports Current Affairs|