Current Affairs Quiz
General knowledge is not only about getting grades or making a social impact, it’s also increases your sense of humor. So from this page you will get Top Current Affairs Quiz and GK Questions & Answers (Daily, Monthly) Quizzes.
General knowledge is a very important aspect of the human life that’s why we are providing Latest GK Quiz which consists GK Questions With Answers that may be beneficial for you in every aspects.
Current affairs quiz questions and answers pdf
General Knowledge section comprises GK Questions from 2008 to 2018 on static subjects including Indian History, Geography, Economy, Policy, Banking, Society, Environment etc. Practice with a huge collection of Basic General Knowledge Questions With Answers.
If you want to crack this kind of exams you must go through Top Current Affairs Quiz 2018 to check and improve your IQ Level. Scroll down this page of recruitmentresult.com to get GK Questions With Solutions / GK Quiz Online.
Current Affairs Quiz
With the help of Current Affairs Quiz Questions you can get many benefits like you can get all the latest details about happenings. Next benefit of solving Current Affairs 2018 Quiz is that you can get prepared for the competitive examination in a very simple and easy way.
Quiz on Current Affairs contains all the questions based on latest or important happenings. The Current Affairs Quiz Questions and Answers PDF also helps in remembering all the dates of important events.
Question 1: Which of the following features of Indian temples resembles pylons of the Egyptian temples?
Question 2: Which of the following states is sole producer of agate, chalk, and perlite in India?
- Tamil Nadu
Start Now: Online Quiz For Competitive Exams
Question 3: Which of the following states is India’s largest Bauxite producer?
Question4: Which of the following is responsible for the fact that Tennis ball bounces higher at high altitudes than in plains?
- Low Gravity
- High Gravity
- Less dense air
- Low atmospheric temperature
Question5: Which of the following is not a correct statement?
- One liter of cold air will be heavier than one liter of hot air
- Bats are blind but can fly in the dark because of echolocation
- In human body, Liver stores glucose as glycogen
- Foot and mouth disease of cattle is a viral disease
Question 6: A persistent fall in the general price level of goods and services is known as __:
Question 7: India’s first Uranium Mine is located at which among the following places?
Question 8: Tabo Monastery is located in which of the following states?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
Question 9: Which of the following is a correct set of two official languages of the United Nations?
- Hindi and Chinese
- Arabic and Chinese
- Japanese and Chinese
- Hindi and French
Question 10: The constitutional position of President of India is most closely similar to __:
- British Monarch
- US President
- Russian President
- British Prime Minister
Get here From January To December Month: Pratiyogita Darpan
Question 11: Which crop is sown on the largest area in India?
Question12: The value of Gold is determined in
Question 13: The state which has the largest number of sugar mills in India is
- Uttar Pradesh
Question 14: First University in India was founded at
Question 15: Tajmahal is on the banks of
Question 16: The currency notes are printed in
- New Delhi
Question 17: Which is the Land of the Rising Sun?
Question 18: The largest ocean in the world is
- The Indian Ocean
- The Antarctic
- The Atlantic Ocean
- The Pacific Ocean
Also Get Here: Samanya Gyan Darpan Ebook
Question 19: The Kalahari Desert is in
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Question 20: Mica is available abundantly in
Question 21: In which decade was the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE) founded?
Question 22: What is part of a database that holds only one type of information?
Know About: Current Indian Books and Authors
Question 23: ‘OS’ computer abbreviation usually means ?
- Order of Significance
- Open Software
- Operating System
- Optical Sensor
Question 24: In which decade with the first transatlantic radio broadcast occur?
Question 25: ‘.MOV’ extension refers usually to what kind of file?
- Image file
- Animation/movie file
- Audio file
- MS Office document
हिंदी करेंट अफेयर्स प्रश्नोत्तरी : Current Affairs in Hindi
Question 26: Brass gets discoloured in air because of the presence of which of the following gases in air?
- Hydrogen sulphide
- Carbon dioxide
Question 27: Which of the following is a non metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
Question 28: Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring chelate compound in which central metal is
Check Also: Daily Current Affairs
Question 29: Which of the following is used in pencils?
Question 30: Which of the following metals forms an amalgam with other metals?
Get Here>> Current Affairs Quiz Questions
2018 Current Affairs Quiz
There are various types of Current Affairs Quiz Pdf like Current Affairs Quiz For Children and Online Current Affairs Quiz for competitive examination. Quiz Questions On Current Affairs are now become very important to prepare as we have stated that every examination contains Current Affairs Quiz Questions And Answers in their GK Section.
- Haryana Chief Minister, Manohar Lal announced on March 9, 2018 that the state government would be opening a 100 bedded Mother and Child Care Hospital in Panipat, provide free sanitary napkins to adolescent girls and organize free medical camp once in a month in CHC or district hospital exclusively for senior citizen women.
- According to a report by monstor.com, women in India earn 20 per cent lesser than men, although the gender gap narrowed down by around five percentage points from 24.8 per cent in 2016 to 20 per cent in 2017.
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the National Nutrition Mission and Pan India Expansion of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) covering all 640 districts of the country at a mega event held at Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan on March 8, 2018, on the occasion of International Women’s Day.
- Technology giant Microsoft has inked its first renewable energy deal in India for powering its new facility in Bengaluru.
- The International Women’s Day (IWD) is celebrated every year on March 8 to highlight the achievements of women. The 2018 theme is “Time Is Now: Rural and urban activists transforming women’s lives”.
- The endangered Asiatic lion, which only live in Gir Forest National Park of India, has made a comeback from the brink of extinction, with its population rising to more than 600.
- Tech giant Microsoft signed its first renewable energy deal in India for powering its new facility in Bengaluru. The facility, which will be operational from June 2018, is spread over 5.85 lakh square feet.
Also check>> Monthly Current Affairs Quiz
We hope that above provided Top Current Affairs Quiz 2018 will be beneficial for you. If you have any query or doubts related to this post, then you may type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
To get such updates on daily basis, you can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D or subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box. You can also like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Current National News||All Defence Current Affairs|
|Current International News||Current Affairs for bank exams|
|Person in news||GK Current Affairs|
|Science & Technology||Sports Current Affairs|
|Railway Current Affairs||Date Wise Current Affairs|