Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
Rail Coach Factory has issued a job notice for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment. Applications are invited from skilled contestants for filling up 08 Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist. Applicants, who are interested to apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2016, can submit online application form before last date should be reached.
|Posts Name||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form||25th January 2016|
|Examination Dates (Tentative)||March / May 2016|
Aspirants may read the remaining information about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2016 such as posts name, eligibility criteria, applying process and selection process etc which is well settled below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants, who wish to grab above stated posts at Rail Coach Factory Vacancies, should have degree or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
- Appliers’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum is 32 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided as per organization norms.
Shortlisted contenders for Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 2800/- per month.
Application Fee Details:
- General category applicants should have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women / Minorities / Persons with Disabilities / Economically backward classes are exempted from any fee
- Fee will be paid either through online or offline mode only.
Categorization of applying job seekers will be done through their performance in test and interview session which will be conducted by reputed organization.
How to Apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment:
- Eligible job seekers may apply by submitting online application form before last date.
- For this, appliers will have to visit the official website of organization which is www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “For IR Personnel” tab from menu bar and again hit on “Recruitment” link.
- After that, must fill it with entire information and upload the digital images of all documents and their recent colour photographs.
- Finally press submit button to record the entire details and take printout of it for future need.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Online Fee payment||26th December to 25th January 2016|
|Offline Fee payment||26th December to 22nd January 2016|
|Examination Date (Tentative)||March / May 2016|
You may go through this Official Notification to know more about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On