Railway Current Affairs
Every year Lakhs of candidates apply for Railway Exam, for anyone it is very difficult to crack Railway Exam in first attempt but if you have knowledge about latest Railway Current Affairs it become easy to score marks in Railway Exam. Railway Current Affairs is a most important section for any exam. Job seekers going to appear for Railway / RRB / RRC exam can check latest Railway Current Affairs 2019-20 in Hindi / English from here.
Download Railway Current Affairs Pdf
|Railway Current Affairs 1||Download PDF|
|Railway Current Affairs 2||Download PDF|
Railway Current Affairs
Current Affairs for Railway Exam In English
- Operation Thirst: Launched By Railway Protection Force
- Unmanned Level Crossings in All Broad-Gauge Network Eliminated: Government
- IRSDC Enters Into Tripartite Agreement with French Railways & Agency
- Railway Minister Launches Rail Drishti Dashboard
- PM Modi Flags-Off First Ever Diesel-To-Electric Converted Locomotive
- Indian Railways To Replace The Conventional Coaches With Modern LHB Coaches
- Go Green Initiatives in Indian Railways
- NRTI: India’s First Railway University in Vadodara Dedicated to Nation
- Train 18: India’s First Engine-Less Train Becomes Country’s Fastest Train
- edrishti Software Launched To Help Railways Minister Keep Track Of Punctuality Of Trains
Check Here – How To Prepare For Online Exam
रेलवे करंट अफेयर्स हिंदी में (Railway Current Affairs In Hindi)
- ऑपरेशन प्यास: रेलवे सुरक्षा बल द्वारा शुरू किया गया
- सभी ब्रॉड-गेज नेटवर्क में मानव रहित स्तर क्रॉसिंग समाप्त: सरकार
- IRSDC फ्रेंच रेलवे और एजेंसी के साथ त्रिपक्षीय समझौते में प्रवेश करता है
- रेल मंत्री ने लॉन्च किया रेल द्रष्टी डैशबोर्ड
- पीएम मोदी फ्लैग-ऑफ फर्स्ट एवर डीजल-टू-इलेक्ट्रिक परिवर्तित लोकोमोटिव
- भारतीय रेलवे आधुनिक एलएचबी कोचों के साथ पारंपरिक कोचों को बदलने के लिए
- भारतीय रेलवे में गो ग्रीन इनिशिएटिव्स
- NRTI: वडोदरा में भारत का पहला रेलवे विश्वविद्यालय राष्ट्र को समर्पित
- ट्रेन 18: भारत की पहली इंजन-लेस ट्रेन देश की सबसे तेज ट्रेन बन गई
- रेल मंत्री ने रेलगाड़ियों की समयबद्धता पर नज़र रखने के लिए शुरू किया सॉफ्टवेयर
Get Details – How To Find Online Study Material
Indian Railway Current Affairs Question and Answers
Question 1: Indian Railways is constructing the country’s longest railway tunnel and tallest bridge in which of the following states?
(A) Manipur and Jammu and Kashmir
(B) Jammu Kashmir Assam
(C) Assam and Maharashtra
(D) Maharashtra and Jammu Kashmir
Answer 1: Manipur and Jammu and Kashmir
Question 2: The Mughalsarai junction has recently renamed as Deen Dayal Upadhyaya railway station. It is located in which state/
(B) Uttar Pradesh
Answer 2: Uttar Pradesh
Question 3: Which of the following has been declared the cleanest railway station in the A1 category, as per 2018 cleanliness survey for Indian Railways?
Answer 3: Jodhpur
Question 4: Indian Railways has recently signed pact with which company for use of Natural Gas in railway workshops?
(B) GAIL India
Answer 4: GAIL India
Question 5: When was the first train steamed off in India?
Answer 5: 1853
Know About – Last Minute Exam Study – Tips
Question 6: Which of the following is the headquarters of the newly established railway zone “East Coast Railways”?
Answer 6: Bhubaneswar
Question 7: Which train in India has the longest route length?
(A) Howrah – Jammu Tawi Himgiri Express
(B) Kanyakumari – Jammu Tawi Himsagar Express
(C) Kanyakumari – Dibrugarh Vivek Express
(D) Guwahat i- Thiruvanthapuram Express
Answer 7: Kanyakumari – Dibrugarh Vivek Express
Question 8: Where is the Railway Staff College located?
Answer 8: Vadodara
Question 9: On which of the following is the longest railway bridge in India located?
(A) River Ganges
(B) Vembanad Lake
(C) River Brahmaputra
(D) Chilka Lake
Answer 9: Vembanad Lake
Question 10: In which of the following cities are located 3 zonal headquarters of Indian Railways?
(C) New Delhi
Answer 10: Kolkata
Check Here – How to Make a Study Guide
Question 11: Which of the following is the largest railway junction in India?
Answer 11: Mathura
Question 12: Which of the following is the eastern-most division of the Indian Railways?
Answer 12: Tinsukia
Question 13: Over which of the following rivers is the world’s highest railway bridge in Kashmir being constructed?
Answer 13: Chenab
Question 14: Gorakhpur which has the longest railway platform in the world is located in which of the following states?
(B) West Bengal
(C) Uttar Pradesh
Answer 14: Uttar Pradesh
Question 15: Which of the following stations has all the three guages viz. broad, metre and narrow?
Answer 15: Siliguri
Get Details – Tips To Avoid Sleeping While Studying
Railway Current Affairs 2019-20
With the help of latest Railway Current Affairs, applicants can learn and practice for upcoming competitive examination conducted by the Railway Recruitment Board for different vacancy positions. Railway Current Affairs section contains questions from latest happenings, news and events regarding politics, sports, important appointments, achievements, awards, science, essential government schemes, etc.
Hope you are satisfied with Railway Current Affairs 2019-20 given above on this page. If you have any query in concern with same, then you can ask in below mentioned comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Salary||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Online Test For Railway||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|RRB Interview Questions And Answers||Upcoming Railway Jobs|