Railway Group D Admit Card
RRB (Level 1) CBT Exam is scheduled to be held in the month of August 2018!! Applied contenders for 62907 vacancies can download Railway Group D Admit Card from here by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth in the text boxes.
Recruitment Panel select 2.37 crores candidates for Computer Based Test. Selected contenders are suggested to check RRB Group D CBT Exam Dates and Railway Group D CBT Hall Ticket By scrolling down this page easily.
This Page Includes
21 RRB’s Group D CBT Exam Admit Card: Check Details!!!
Aspirants are informed that Railway Group D August Exam Admit Card will be issued 10 days before RRB Group D Exam. Contenders will be informed through SMS and email messages about the Railway Group D e-call letter of 21 RRB’s details.
Appearing contenders have to bring RRB Group D Hall Ticketwith valid photo ID like Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of eAadhaar, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card.
Railway Group D Admit Card 2018 Latest News!!!
After the completion of Railway RRB Recruitment Procedure, Railway Recruitment Board shortlisted 2.37 crores candidates. Now selected contenders are going to participate in CBT Exam in the month of August 2018. It is informed to the aspirants that CBT Exam will cover two phases.
First Round CBT Examination is scheduled to be held in the month of August 2018 while final round will commence in the month of March 2019. To participate in this Recruitment Procedure, contenders are required to have Railway Group D CBT Exam Admit Card 2018 which can be downloaded from this page of recruitmentresult.com
Latest Notice: Railway Group D Admit Card Download
Railway Group D Admit Card
|Name Of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the posts||Group D|
|No. of RRB vacancies||62907|
|Name of the exam||RRB CBT Exam|
|Category||Railway Group D Admit Card|
|Railway Group D Exam Date||In the month of August|
|Status of Railway Admit Card Group D|
Steps to download Railway Group D Admit Card 2018
Applicants can download Railway Group D Hall Ticket for CBT Exam by following the step by step procedure provided below:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that navigate the homepage and take your cursor to search for link related to Indian Railway Exam Admit Card and press on that.
- Now on reaching new page hit on “Download Railway Group D Exam Hall Ticket” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth in the textboxes that are available on that appeared page and submit it by pressing on “Submit” button.
- Next your RRB Group D e-Admit Card will appear on your device screen. Lastly, go through the details mentioned in RRB Group D Exam Admit Card
- At last, download your Indian Railway Admit Card and take a print out copy of downloaded RRB Group D Call Letter for future make of use.
Download Railway Group D Admit Card of 21 RRB’s
|Railway Recruitment Board||Rly|
|RRB Ahmedabad 2018||WR|
|RRB Ajmer 2018||NWR|
|RRB Allahabad 2018||NCR|
|RRB Bangalore 2018||SWR|
|RRB Bhopal 2018||WCR|
|RRB Bhubhaneshwar 2018||ECOR|
|RRB Bilaspur 2018||SECR|
|RRB Chandigarh 2018||NR|
|RRB Chennai 2018||SR|
|RRB Gorakhpur 2018||NER|
|RRB Guwahati 2018||NFR|
|RRB Kolkata 2018||ER|
|RRB Mumbai 2018||CR|
|RRB Patna 2018||ECR|
|RRB Ranchi 2018||SER|
|RRB Secunderabad 2018||SCR|
Important Documents Required With Railway Group D Admit Card:
Documents carry along with RRB Group D Hall Ticket:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- UID Aadhaar Card
- 2 copies of RRB CBT Exam Hall Ticket
- Photo Id Proof
Following is the list of documents which the candidates have to carry with Railway Group D Admit Card while going for Document Verification Round:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PwD certificate
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT.
- The e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format.
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist
Check Here: Railway Exam Coaching Institutes
Instructions Related To Exam:
- Candidates, who are going to appear in the exam, must carry RRB Group-D Admit Card with them
- Along with RRB Group-D Admit Card, candidates also have to carry above mentioned documents with them for Document Verification Round
- Aspirants must reach the Exam Center 20 minutes before the commencement of exam
- Before entering the exam hall, aspirants have to ask authorization from the Exam invigilator.
- Aspirants are strictly prohibited to carry the Mobile Phones and other Electronic Gadgets inside the exam hall.
Check Now: RRB Exam Details
Details mentioned on RRB Admit Card 2018
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Exam Venue
- Father Name
- Photograph of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
- Instruction to be followed during exam.
Computer Based Test Pattern
Aspirants need to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date time and venue mentioned on Railway Group D Admit Card 2018–19. Have a look on the RRB Group D Syllabus 2018 which we have provided here;
|Mathematics||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM & HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Simple and Compound Interest, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.||Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.|
|General Science||General Awareness on Current affairs|
|The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.||Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance|
Read Also: What Are the Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Get Here Details Of: Railway Group D Syllabus
Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No fogging test)
|B-1||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to|
exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when
reading or close work is required and must pass test for Colour Vision,
Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc
|B-2||Distant Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to|
Exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn. 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when
reading or close work is required and must pass test for Binocular Vision
Distant Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn. 0.6,
Also Check- Railway Medical Standards
Candidates can visit this Official Link to grab rest details of Railway Group D Admit Card 2018–19. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|RRB Exam Pattern||RRB Previous Year Question Papers|
|RRB Exam||Crack Railway Technician Exam|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Employment News|
|RRB Current Vacancies||RRB Challan|
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Result|