Railway Group D Recruitment
Aspirants applied for Railway Group D Recruitment must aware about the changes made by Railway Recruitment Board in Age, Education, and Fees. We have updated all the details regarding Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 for 62,907 vacant positions.
Railway Recruitment Board has issued a notice related to Changes in Age, Education, and Fees. Applicants should check once Railway Recruitment notification to get responsive about the changes has done by the organization. Candidates may read this page complete to get details about change in Age, Education, and Fees. After that, satisfied applicants may submit their application before the closing date available on this page.
Press Here >> Corrigendum of Railway Group D Recruitment
Qualification Required For Railway Group D Recruitment Relaxed!!!!
Candidates will be glad to know that the Railway Recruitment Board has declared that candidates who have passed class 10th or ITI or Equivalent are now eligible to apply for RRB Group D Vacancies.
Railway Minister Piyush Goyal said that due to less time we did not get succeed to inform candidates properly about the changes in the Qualification Criteria. Hence due to various complaints from aspirants and as well as from party colleagues these changes are decided.Further he also declared that a robust training programme to strengthen the abilities of Group D Employees will be commenced.
Hence again the Education required to apply for Group D Jobs is class 10 or ITI or equivalent
As this year the application amount also get increased up to Rs.500 from Rs.100, But now our Honorable Railway Min bister have declared that those candidates who will appear in examination will get their Rs.400 Refunded. Further SC/ST candidates will get Full Refund.
Wait Wait Wait!!! The good news is not over yet, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal also declared that “The last date for the applications would be extended by a minimum of 15 days and notified soon”.
Railway Recruitment Board wants to hire eligible candidates for 62,907 RRB Group IV Jobs. Interested applicants may apply for Railway Group D Vacancy by submitting online application form before the last date that is 31-03-2018.
Aspirants must match once eligibility criteria before going to submit application for RRB Vacancy 2018. We have listed all important information related to Railway Group IV Recruitment in beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Railway Group D Recruitment
|Organization name||Indian Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||62,907|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2018|
Railway Group D Vacancies (Region Wise)
RRBs Group D Vacancies
Railway Group D Bharti
|Designation/ Post Name||Department|
|Helper / Electrical (Workshop)||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Ac||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / General Services||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Power||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Train Lighting||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Trd||Electrical|
|Helper / Electrical / Trs||Electrical|
|Helper / Bridge||Engineering|
|Helper / Civil||Engineering|
|Helper / Civil (Workshop)||Engineering|
|Helper / P Way||Engineering|
|Helper / Track Machine||Engineering|
|Helper / Works||Engineering|
|Track Maintainer Grade Iv||Engineering|
|Helper / Mechanical||Mechanical|
|HELPER / MECHANICAL / CARRIAGE And WAGON||Mechanical|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Electrical||Mechanical|
|Helper / Mechanical / Diesel Mechanical||Mechanical|
|Helper Mechanical (Power)||Mechanical|
|HELPER / S And T||S And T|
|HELPER / S And T (WORKSHOP)||S And T|
|Helper / Signal||S And T|
|Helper / Telecommunication||S And T|
|Helper / Medical||Medical|
|Porter / Hamal / Sweeper Cum Porter||Traffic|
Grab Today: Latest 50000+ Railway Vacancies
RRB Group D Recruitment Eligibility
Qualification Requirements for RRB Jobs
To apply for the Railway Group D Notification 2018, willing applicants should have done 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent from recognized university or institute.
Check Also: Railway Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria for RRB Vacancies
- Well, as above mentioned that there is change in age limit as compared to previous criteria. According to the latest RRB चतुर्थ श्रेणी Notification 2018, the new age criteria for Railway Group D Recruitment are as below:
- The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not above than 33 years.
|Category||Initial Upper Age Limit||Revised Upper Age Limit|
Relaxation is Age Limit
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||3 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC Non-Creamy Layer||13 years|
|J and K Candidates||5 years|
Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband but not remarried
|UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and Erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff||UR: 9 years , OBC: 12 years , SC/ ST: 14 years|
|Candidates who have commenced Act Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act before attaining the age of 25 years|
UR: 4 years, OBC: 7 years, SC/ ST: 9 years
You Can Also Check:
Application Fee Details
According to the statement made by Ministry of Railways, candidates of general category who have to pay Rs 500 as examination fees, will get Rs 400 back if they appear for the exam.
Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs 250, which will be fully refunded once they sit for the test. To get fee refunded, candidates have to submit details of their bank accounts online.
In order to apply for the Railway Group D Recruitment, candidates must deposit required application fee.
Mode of Payment
Applicants of reserved or unreserved categories can submit the required application fees through Internet Banking Or Debit/Credit Card.
Candidates can pay application fees through offline mode by submitting the SBI Bank Challan Payment in any branch of SBI or in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Railway Group D Jobs Emoluments Details
Shortlisted applicants for the against RRB ग्रुप डी Bharti will receive Rs. 18000/- as monthly salary plus other allowances admissible at that time.
The selection committee of the Railway Recruitment Board will soon conduct Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test On scheduled date. Candidates who want to get appointed for the RRB Group D Notification must qualify all selection rounds.
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
Computer Based Test
Aspirants need to undergo a Computer Based Test on the specified date time and venue Have a look on the RRB Group D Syllabus 2018 which we have provided here;
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM & HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Simple and Compound Interest, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
START NOW: General Science Quiz
General Awareness on Current affairs
in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Check Also: Railway Current Affairs
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
Check Also: Railway Selection Procedure
Medical Standards For The RRC Group D Vacancies
Check Here: Railway Medical Standards
How to Fill Railway Group D Application Form
In order to apply for the Railway चतुर्थ श्रेणी Notification 2018-19, desirable applicants need to fill RRB group D application form with the help of here provided instructions.
Step-1 Visit to the Official Website
First of all, applicants should log on to the official site of organization that is www.indianrailways.gov.in to apply for the Railway Group D Recruitment
Step-2 Select the Recruitment Tab
As you reach on the home page, take your cursor towards menu bar and select the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
Step-3 Choose the Suitable RRB
After that navigate the home page and follow “Zonal Railway Section” section and hit the appropriate link of Railway चतुर्थ श्रेणी Vacancy Notification like as image;
Step-4 Go Through Apply Online
- Railway Group D Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Candidates are advised to read RRB चतुर्थ श्रेणी Notification carefully and then go for ‘Apply Online’ link.
Step-5 Fill RRB Registration Details
- Candidates, willing to apply for RRB Online Registration must fill the relevant details in Railway Group D application form 2018.
- Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name as per para 1.7 of General Instruction, Mother’s name, Aadhar number, State, SSLC/Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/MATRIC, mobile number and email-id
Step-6 Upload Scanned documents JPEG format
- After that, upload the scanned images, signature and documents as per requirements.
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to
- 100KB Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
Step-7 Press The ‘Submit’ Button
- Now, candidates should make payment of requisite of application fee.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button after completion of Railway Group D Application Form and take the hard copy of it for further need.
Get Here >>>> Railway Group D Recruitment PDF In English
Check Here >>>> Railway Group D Recruitment Notification PDF In Hindi
Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
- Based on the performance of candidates in the RRB CBT Test subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
Important Dates for RRB Group D Notification
|Submission of application form closes||31-03-2018|
|Last date to deposit application fee through online mode||30-03-2018|
|SBI Bank Challan||28-03-2018|
|Post Officer Challan||27-03-2018|
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Will Held||April and May 2018|
All significant details of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018-19 have been presented on this web page. Candidates willing to grab additional information may follow the official link. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On