Railway Group D Salary
Indian Railway is world’s eighth largest employer and it manages 04th largest rail network internationally. Government of India provides impressive salary to Railway employees. Here, you can get Railway Group D Salary details along with perks and allowances.
Indian Railway had released the RRB Group D Recruitment Notification 2018 to fill up 62,907 vacancies of Helper/Porter etc. After selection for Group D Posts, applicants will receive Railway Group D Salary Per Month according to 7th Pay Commission.
Railway Group D Allowances!!!
Apart from the Railway Group D Pay Scale, applicants are also entitled to various perks/allowances which include: Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8 km, Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA) etc.
For more details regarding Railway Group D Salary 2018-19, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a Glance for Railway Group D 2018 Salary!!!
Check Here: Railway Salary Package
Overview about Railway Group D Jobs
|Conducting Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Recruitment Category||Railway Group D (Central Government Job)|
|Number of Railway Group D Vacancies||62,907|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Railway Group D Age Limit||18 years to 31 Years|
|Railway Group D Educational Qualification||10th Passed or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Stages||Two (Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test)|
Get Here Details of: Railway Group D Recruitment
Railway Group D Salary
|Railway Group D Salary|
|Railway Group D Salary Scale||Railway Group D Salary After 7th Pay Commission||Railway Group D Grade Pay||Grade Pay – Entry Level|
|PB-1||Rs. 15600 – 60600/-||Rs. 5400/-||Rs. 21000/-|
|Rs. 5700/-||Rs. 23190/-|
|Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 25380/-|
|Rs. 7200/-||Rs. 29730/-|
|Rs. 8400/-||Rs. 34080/-|
|PB-2||Rs. 29900 – 104400/-||Rs. 12600/-||Rs. 40500/-|
|Rs. 13800/-||Rs. 51420/-|
|PB-3||Rs. 14400/-||Rs. 54450/-|
|Rs. 16200/-||Rs. 63000/-|
|Rs. 46800 – 117300/-||Rs. 19800/-||Rs. 76590/-|
|Rs. 22800/-||Rs. 88500/-|
|PB-4||Rs. 112200 – 20100/-||Rs. 26100/-||Rs. 138300/-|
|Rs. 26700/-||Rs. 147300/-|
|Rs. 30000/-||Rs. 159000/-|
Get Here Details Of: Railway Group D Syllabus
Other Allowances/ Perks benefits:
Apart from the RRB Group D Salary, you are also entitled to various perks/benefits which include:
- Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8 km
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TPA)
- Allowance for Night Duty
- Compensation in case of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance to Doctors
- Special Compensatory (Tribal/Scheduled Area) Allowances.
- Special Allowance to Railway School Teachers
- Special Allowance for child care, women with disabilities and Educational Allowance
- Overtime Allowance (OTA)
You Can Also Check: Railway Group D Previous Year Question Paper
Posts included in Railway Group D Vacancy
|Job Positions Under Railway Group D Vacancies|
|Group D – Store||Porter|
|Group D – Engg||Shunter|
|Helper-II (S & T)||Welder|
Check Now: Railway Exam Preparation Books
How to check Railway Group D Salary Structure?
Here on this page we have provided some effective points to check Railway Group D Salary.
- Initially all the candidates are advised to go to official website of RRB i.e. @indianrailways.gov.in to known about Railway Group D Salary
- Secondly from official website press on suitable link regarding Railway Salary Structure.
- After that you are required to choose suitable posts link such as Group D
- Now, login to Indian Railway Employee Information System by entering your unique ID and Password.
- After entering correct details press on “Submit” tab.
- Within few seconds, you can view your monthly Railway Group D Salary Slip, provident fund details, leave details and other services from opened PDF.
Get Details of: All RRB Exam
Indian Railway Salary Calculator:
- Ministry of Railways has decided to offer salary to the employees under the basic rules that is total Railway Group D Salary of the each employee is the summation of the basic pay and Grade pay.
- Candidates will get Dearness Allowances (DA) which is 80% of the basic pay scale. (Basic Pay x 80% = DA).
- After that in basic pay, House Rent Allowance will be included which is minimum 10% and maximum 30% depending on the locations. The 10% of Basic pay is HRA.
- Fixed Transport Allowance is being added to the basic pay + DA + HRA.
- The Total Railway Helper Salary and other RRB Group D Salary: Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TA.
Grab Today: Upcoming Railway Jobs
From here you can get complete details about Railway Group D Salary 2018 – 19. If you have any query regarding Railway Group D Pay Scale then comment in below stated comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible regarding Railway Group D Salary In Hand.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Current Vacancies||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Mock Test|
|Online Test For Railway||Career In Indian Railway|
|RRB Registration||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Key Rules to Crack RRB|