Railway Group D Salary
Candidates who have apply for Railway Group D Recruitment Notification but did not know final Railway Group D Salary then they can check from here. After execution of 7th Central Pay Commission, appointed candidates for Railway Group D 62,907 Vacancies will receive an impressive Railway Pay Scale of Rs 18000/- from Railway Recruitment Board.
Apart from this, each employee will also receive Travelling allowances, Dearness Allowances, House Rent Allowance etc as per current rule. Final Railway Group D Salary 2018 – 19 for Helper, Porter, Gateman positions will be the Total of Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TPA.
Railway Group D Pay Scale:
From this page you can easily know the Railway Group D Salary along with other benefits/ perks etc. The Railway Group D Employees will get Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18,000/- after qualifying selection rounds that are Computer Based Test (CBT) or written test followed by Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
This page is prepared by the group members of recruitmentresult.com for the ease of contenders to provide them complete details about Railway Group D Salary 2018 – 19 including other allowances/ perks etc.
Check Here: Railway Salary Package
Overview about Railway Group D Jobs
|Conducting Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Recruitment Category||Railway Group D (Central Government Job)|
|Number of Railway Group D Vacancies||62,907|
|Work Location||All Over India|
|Railway Group D Age Limit||18 years to 31 Years|
|Railway Group D Educational Qualification||10th Passed or ITI from NCVT/SCVT|
|Stages||Two (Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Test)|
Get Here Details of: Railway Group D Recruitment
Railway Group D Salary
|Railway Group D Salary|
|Railway Group D Salary Scale||Railway Group D Pay Band||Railway Group D Grade Pay||Grade Pay – Entry Level|
|PB-1||Rs. 15600 – 60600/-||Rs. 5400/-||Rs. 21000/-|
|Rs. 5700/-||Rs. 23190/-|
|Rs. 6000/-||Rs. 25380/-|
|Rs. 7200/-||Rs. 29730/-|
|Rs. 8400/-||Rs. 34080/-|
|PB-2||Rs. 29900 – 104400/-||Rs. 12600/-||Rs. 40500/-|
|Rs. 13800/-||Rs. 51420/-|
|PB-3||Rs. 14400/-||Rs. 54450/-|
|Rs. 16200/-||Rs. 63000/-|
|Rs. 46800 – 117300/-||Rs. 19800/-||Rs. 76590/-|
|Rs. 22800/-||Rs. 88500/-|
|PB-4||Rs. 112200 – 20100/-||Rs. 26100/-||Rs. 138300/-|
|Rs. 26700/-||Rs. 147300/-|
|Rs. 30000/-||Rs. 159000/-|
Get Here Details Of: Railway Group D Syllabus
Other Allowances/ Perks benefits:
Apart from the Railway Group D Basic Pay, you are also entitled to various perks/benefits which include:
- Daily Allowance, Mileage Allowance beyond 8 km
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Transport Allowance (TPA)
- Allowance for Night Duty
- Compensation in case of Holidays
- Fixed Conveyance Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance to Doctors
- Special Compensatory (Tribal/Scheduled Area) Allowances.
- Special Allowance to Railway School Teachers
- Special Allowance for child care, women with disabilities and Educational Allowance
- Overtime Allowance (OTA)
You Can Also Check: Railway Group D Previous Year Question Paper
Posts included in Railway Group D Vacancy
|Job Positions Under Railway Group D Vacancies|
|Group D – Store||Porter|
|Group D – Engg||Shunter|
|Helper-II (S & T)||Welder|
Check Now: Railway Exam Preparation Books
How to check Railway Group D Salary Structure?
Here on this page we have provided some effective points to check Railway Group D Salary.
- Initially all the candidates are advised to go to official website of RRB i.e. @indianrailways.gov.in to known about Railway Group D Salary
- Secondly from official website press on suitable link regarding Railway Salary Structure.
- After that you are required to choose suitable posts link such as Group D
- Now, login to Indian Railway Employee Information System by entering your unique ID and Password.
- After entering correct details press on “Submit” tab.
- Within few seconds, you can view your monthly pay slip, provident fund details, leave details and other services from opened PDF.
Get Details of: All RRB Exam
Indian Railway Salary Calculator:
- Ministry of Railways has decided to offer salary to the employees under the basic rules that is total Railway Group D Salary of the each employee is the summation of the basic pay and Grade pay.
- Candidates will get Dearness Allowances (DA) which is 80% of the basic pay scale. (Basic Pay x 80% = DA).
- After that in basic pay, House Rent Allowance will be included which is minimum 10% and maximum 30% depending on the locations. The 10% of Basic pay is HRA.
- Fixed Transport Allowance is being added to the basic pay + DA + HRA.
- The Total Salary: Pay + GP + DA + HRA +TA.
Grab Today: Upcoming Railway Jobs
From here you can get complete details about Railway Group D Salary 2018 – 19. If you have any query regarding Railway Group D Pay Scale then comment in below stated comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Current Vacancies||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|RRB Exam Schedule||RRB Mock Test|
|Online Test For Railway||Career In Indian Railway|
|RRB Registration||RRB Sample Paper|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Key Rules to Crack RRB|