Rajasthan BSTC Counselling
After declaration of Rajasthan BSTC Pre D.El.Ed Result, Rajasthan BSTC Counselling will be organized. Those who qualify Exam will participate in Counselling for admission to D.El.Ed courses. Check Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Dates, fees & counseling process.
Registration For Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2018 will commence in June 2018. You need to register for it & pay registration fee online. After this, aspirants can fill option Form and Lock the choices based on preference.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling:
Colleges will be allotted to contenders on the basis of choices and availability of seats in respective colleges. By login with Roll No., Counselling Serial No. & Date of Birth, you can ensure allotted college for admission to D.El.Ed course.
Grab all useful details concerning D.El.Ed Counselling such as Counselling Process, List of Colleges, Fee Details from below of this page tailored by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling
|Name Of Organization||Rajasthan Education Board|
|BSTC Counselling will Start||Check Below|
Eligibility for BSTC Counselling 2018
After the Entrance Examination qualified applicants need to take part in UOK BSTC Counselling. Applicants will be called on the basis of Rajasthan BSTC Merit List. Applicants must carry their original important documents and certificate while going to participate in Rajasthan BSTC Counselling process at given venue and time.
Read Here: Counselling Tips & Techniques
Aspirants have to submit amount of Rs. 3000/- as registration fee through the E-Mitra Center. Application fee must be submitted prior last date.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Procedure 2018
Issue of BSTC Notification
- Education Board of state will release the Rajasthan BSTC Notification for aspirants who give the entrance exam. Aspirants can get ranks, Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule etc with the help of official UOK Notification.
- It is informed to applicants if you missed out to fill the BSTC Counselling Online Application form you will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Online Registration
- First of all, aspirants need to reach at the official website of Rajasthan Education Board that is www.bstc2017.com to make yourself register.
- Thereafter, appliers need to select appropriate link for registration according to category that are available in left side on home page.
- Now, willing candidates should fill the all asked details carefully and then press ‘submit’ tab.
- After the registration process is done, applicants have to report their documents for verification process.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates after Verification.
- After Certificate Verification a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to all the Candidates.
- Now, aspirants should write College and Course code for which they want to get admission.
- Candidates are suggested to prepare such lists after the consultation with their parents and friends.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Final Allotments of Seats:
- Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Seat Allotment will be placed on the official Web portal.
- Participants, with downloaded allotment order, have to report through Self-reporting system and report at the allotted college also.
- These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat.
- Candidates must keep in your mind if you fail to report through self-reporting and reporting at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and applier will have no claim for further allotment of seats.
BSTC Colleges list in Rajasthan:
|Deep International Teachers Training School||Alwar|
|Distric Institute For Education & Training,(diet)||Udaipur|
|District Institute For Education,bharatbur||Bharatpur|
|District Institute For Education,masuda||Ajmer|
|District Institute For Education.,alwar||Alwar|
|District Institute For Education.gonar||Jaipur|
|District Institute Of Education & Training,chunawadh||Sri Ganganagar|
|District Institute Of Education & Training,nagaur||Nagaur|
|District Institute Of Education And Training,chiteachers Training||Bundi|
|District Institute Of Education And Training,jhalawar Road||Jhalawar|
|District Institute Of Education And Training,rawathain Road||Kota|
|District Institute Of Education And Training,shahpura||Bhilwara|
|Gramoteachers Traininghan Vidyapeeth Teacher Training College||Hanumangarh|
|Igm Bstc School||Jaipur|
|Rajasthan Teachers Training College,bissau||Jhunjhunu|
|Ratni Devi Balika Bstc Vidhyalaya||Dhwarikapuri|
|Rishi Galav Teacher Training College||Dholpur|
|Saraswati Teacher Training College||Jaipur|
|Seth Sushil Kumar Bihani S.d. Shiksha Mahavidyalaya||Sri Ganganagar|
|Seva Shikshak Prashikshan Mahavidyalaya||Jaipur|
|Tak Shiksha Niketan Teachers Training College||Ajmer|
Read Here: Ways To Get Money For College Fees
Documents Required For Counselling
For Rajasthan counselling, all selected aspirants in entrance exam have to go through the certificate verification process. Applicants are requested to bring the original documents with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification. Here we have listed the list of documents that is to be brought by all appliers:
- Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied.
- Study Certificates from IX standard onwards issued by the Heads of the respective institutes.
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable.
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon.
- Four recent passport size photos.
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
UOK BSTC Counseling 2018
After conducting the BSTC exam, examination panel of University Of Kota start the BSTC online Registration. Qualified candidates in entrance test are required to appear in Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2018 according to rank obtained. Candidates need to fill the Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Application Form before the last date and participate in the UOK Counseling 2018.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Dates 2018:
|Events||Counselling Schedule (Tentative)|
|Registration For Counseling||June 2018|
|Deposit Registration Fee||June 2018 to 01.07.2018|
|Choice Filling for Second Round||05.08.2018 to 08.08.2018|
|Deposit Allotment Fee||10.08.2018 to 16.08.2018|
|Reporting After Second Allotment|
|Upward Movement||18.08.2018 to 19.08.2018|
|Allotment After Upward Movement||20.08.2018|
|Reporting After Upward Movement||21.08.2018 to 23.08.2018|
|Deposit Allotment Fee for waiting After Second Round||25.08.2018 to 29.08.2018|
|Reporting for waiting After Second Round||25.08.2018 to 30.08.2018|
|Choice Filling For Transfer||11.09.2018 to 16.09.2018|
|Allotment For Transfer||17.09.2018|
|Reporting For Transfer||18.09.2018 to 23.09.2018|
You Can Also Check: Counselling Schedule
Candidates may attain more details about Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2018 by referring its Official Link. Stay connected with us for getting latest updates about BSTC Counselling 2018 Rajasthan.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Rajasthan BSTC Notification||BSTC Result|
|Education Loans for Students||Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|