Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education has again extended the BSTC Counselling 2019 Dates. According to the new schedule, candidates can register for Rajasthan BSTC Counseling and submit fees till 06-08-2019. So, candidates who haven’t apply for BSTC Counseling yet can register themselves before last date. To grab more details, check this page.
BSTC 2019 Counselling Overview:
- Examination Name: Rajasthan Pre BSTC (D.El.Ed) Exam
- Category: Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Counselling
- BSTC 2019 Counselling Dates: Check Below
- Official Website: www.bstc2019.org
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Counselling Extended Dates:
|Registration For Counseling||05-07-2019 to 06-08-2019|
|Deposit Registration Fee||08-07-2019 to 06-08-2019|
|Choice Filling for First Round||07-08-2019|
|Deposit Allotment Fee||08-08-2019 to 13-08-2019|
|Reporting After First Allotment||08-08-2019 to 13-08-2019|
|Upward Movement||14-08-2019 to 15-08-2019|
|Allotment After Upward Movement||16-08-2019|
|Reporting After Upward Movement||17-08-2019 to 19-08-2019|
Eligibility for GGTU BSTC Counseling
Qualified candidates of Rajasthan Pre BSTC (D.El.Ed) Entrance Examination need to take part in Counseling. Candidates will be called for BSTC 2019 Counselling on the basis of Rajasthan BSTC Merit List. Aspirants need to carry their original documents and certificates at the time of BSTC Counselling Process.
In order to appear for Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Counselling, individuals are required to register themselves by submitting BSTC Counselling Fees through the E-Mitra Center.
Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Procedure 2019
Issue of BSTC Counselling Notification:
Rajasthan Council of Secondary Education has released the counselling notification on official website specifying the details of BSTC GGTU Counselling Date, Counselling Fees, Registration Details, etc.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Counselling Online Registration:
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of Rajasthan Education Board that is www.bstc2019.org
- Thereafter, at left side of homepage under “For Candidates” section press on “Student Registration For College Choice” link.
- This will take you on a new window.
- Now, fill Roll No, Counselling Serial No, Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth and select payment option.
- Lastly, submit all details.
|Student Registration For College Choice|
|For Pre D.El.Ed. (GENERAL)||Hit Here|
|For Pre D.El.Ed. (SANSKRIT)||Hit Here|
|For Pre D.El.Ed. (LM BHASHA)||Hit Here|
- After registering, aspirants need to report with their documents for verification process.
- Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates after Verification.
- After Certificate Verification a Blank Option Form, List of colleges, courses and their Codes will be given to the candidates.
- Now, aspirants need to submit the list of College and Course codes for which they want to get admission.
- Candidates are suggested to prepare such list after the consultation with their parents and friends.
Check Now: Counselling Procedure in Detail
Final Allotments of Seats:
- Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Seat Allotment details will be placed on the official website.
- According to the Counselling Seat Allotment Schedule, contenders are required to report through Self-reporting system at the allotted colleges.
- These two stages are mandatory and mere reporting through self-reporting or reporting at the college is alone not sufficient to retain a seat.
Documents Required For GGTU BSTC Counselling
Candidates who get qualified in written examination need to appear for BSTC GGTU 2019 Counselling and are required to bring BSTC Counselling Documents along with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of certificate verification.
- BSTC Hall Ticket
- Rank Card
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates from the institution where the candidate last studied
- Study Certificates from IX standard onwards issued by the Heads of the respective institutes
- Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or equivalent).
- Integrated Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Certificate in the prescribed form in respect of claim under special category (NCC, NSS, CAP, SPORTS and PH) where ever applicable
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates from Universities other than the University where the admission is sought
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Officer, Andhra University or from a Govt. Assistant Civil Surgeon
- Four recent passport size photos
- Two sets of attested copies of all the above certificates/documents, and additionally 3 copies each of TC, Caste & Income certificates
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
BSTC 2019 Counselling College Allotment
Those candidates, who get shortlisted in Rajasthan BSTC Seat Allotment Result, are required to download the BSTC Seat Allotment letter and required to report to the allotted college for further admission process by paying prescribed fees before due dates.
Candidates Also Search For:
- BSTC Counselling List
- Rajasthan BSTC Counselling Date
- BSTC College Allotment
- BSTC Second Counselling Date 2019
- BSTC 2nd Counselling
- BSTC Allotment Letter
- BSTC Counselling Last Date
- BSTC 1st Counselling
Candidates may attain more details about Rajasthan BSTC Counselling 2019 by visiting the Official Link given above. Stay connected with recruitmentresult.com for getting other updates about BSTC 2019 Counselling Schedule.
Something You Should Put An Eye Upon!!
|Rajasthan BSTC Syllabus||BSTC Result|
|Rajasthan BSTC Answer Key||BSTC Admit Card|
|Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Exam||BSTC Cut Off|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|