Rajasthan Current Affairs
Here on this page of recruitmentresult.com we have covered all the important Rajasthan Current Affairs 2016 updates for aspirants who are preparing to participate in the in any entrance / competitive exam associated with Rajasthan State.
This page is has been summarized by all the Latest GK, Questions and Answers of events occur during the past few months. Various competitive examinations are conducted by Government of Rajasthan such as RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission), RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services), RSRTC (Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation), Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Examination etc for appointment of eligible contenders at suitable post.
Aspirants must attain entire knowledge of current affairs to clear any state level competitive exam. Individuals may also go for practice of M.C.Q. questions by downloading the available PDF files through the online process.
So, aspirants may acquire all the latest news through this page to Answers the questions easily related to Rajasthan Current Affairs 2016.
Latest Highlights of Rajasthan Current Affairs 2016
- Rajasthan Government launches Mobile App RajVayu on Air Quality Index
- 20 Nirbhaya buses with multiple IT-enabled safety measures launched in Rajasthan
- Justice Naveen Sinha sworn-in as Chief Justice of Rajasthan HC
- Indian Army conducts ‘Chakravyuh-II’ training exercise in Rajasthan
- Union Government releases commemorative coin on Maharana Pratap
- Indian Army conducts Shatrujeet battle exercise in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan becomes the first state to pass land title Bill.
- World Bank approved $250 million loan to Support Electricity Distribution Sector Reforms in Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan inked deal with Cairn India to provide clean drinking water in Barmer.
- Kachhabali becomes first liquor-free village in Rajasthan
- ADB and USAID ink MoU to develop solar parks in India
- Indian Air Force (IAF) has conducted its flagship day-night exercise ‘Iron-fist 2016’ at Pokhran firing range in Rajasthan.
- Union Government gives nod for issuance of UDAY bonds to four states. These four states are Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Chattisgarh.
- MP, Rajasthan set up SPVs for implementation of Smart City Plans.
- Rajasthan Government inks MoU to join UDAY Scheme.
- Nag anti-tank missile successful test fired at Mahajan Field Firing Range in Rajasthan.
- India’s Grid-linked solar generation capacity crosses 5,000 MW mark.
Check Out:-Latest Current Affairs Updates
Rajasthan Current Affairs
1. Which of the following is the state bird of Rajasthan?
[A]Great Indian bustard
Answer: Great Indian bustard
2. Which of the following district of Rajasthan does not comes under ‘Hadauti region’?
3. ‘Kalibangan’ a pre-historic site is located in which district of Rajasthan?
4. Which among the following district of Rajasthan does not shares border with Pakistan?
5. Which dance form of Rajasthan is included in Intangible Cultural Heritage list of UNESCO?
6. Keoladeo National Park is located in which district of Rajasthan?
7. ‘Jaisamand lake’ is considered as the second largest artificial lake in the world and first in Asia.In which district of Rajasthan is it situated?
8. Which river of Rajasthan is known as ‘Van Ki Asha’ (Hope of forest)?
9. Which district of Rajasthan has been nicknamed “The Golden city”?
10. Chaurasi Khambon ki Chhatri or “84-Pillared Cenotaph” is located in which district of Rajasthan?
Give Now:- Online Quiz For Competitive Exam
11. Which country is to the west of Rajasthan?
12. Where did India test nuclear weapons in 1998?
13. Which princely state in Rajasthan had a nawab?
14. What is the sobriquet of Udaipur?
[A] Pink City
[B] Garden City
[C] Orange City
[D] White City
Answer: White City
15. Rajasthan State Formation day…
Get Details:- Person in News Current Affairs
16. Number of Tiger Reseves in Rajasthan state…
17. In Which year Mughal Empire replaced by the British Empire?
18. Which state is north to Rajasthan?
[B] Uttar Pradesh
[D] West Bengal
19. State Animal of Rajasthan?
Answer: A & C
20. Desert National Park is located at?
Name of Latest Books and their Authors:- Get Here
21. In which district Central Camel Breeding Centre is located?
22. State tree of Rajasthan…
23. Maharana Pratap horse Chetak tomb situated at…
24. Makrana town is famous for?
[A] Suitings production
[B] Crude oil
[D] Edible oils
25. Lake Foy sagar situated at…
You May Also Check:- New Appointments In India
26. Rajasthan day is celebrated on?
[A] 30 March
[B] 24 September
[C] 12 August
[D] 01 December
Answer: 30 March
27. Rajasthan Tourism Tagline is..
[A] A New Experience
[B] The Incredible state of India
[C] Full of Surprises
[D] God’s Own Country
Answer: The Incredible state of India
28. Which Rajasthan city is famous for Excellent coaching for Engineering and Medical Entrance examinations?
29. Largest Cement Producer of Rajasthan ?
30. Which of the Following City nick name is Blue city ?
Above provided information about Rajasthan Current Affairs 2016 are beneficial for you so applicants may prepare themselves accordingly. You may stay in touch with us on our web portal to get latest updates regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Current Affairs||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|Science & Technology||IBPS Current Updates|
|Meetings And Summits Current Affairs||GK Questions & Answers|
|All Defence Current Affairs||Current Affairs for bank exams|