Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment
Rajasthan State Electricity Board has issued an advertisement regarding Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited by RSEB for filling up the 284 Assistant Engineer Posts. Job seekers who are waiting for Rajasthan Energy Department Jobs , they may apply for it through online process. To get latest updated information about Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year, stay tuned with us through this page as we will update the same here.
Candidates seeking govt jobs in Rajasthan must apply for the Assistant Engineer vacancies to grab this chance. Whole acknowledgement about RSEB Recruitment is well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are interested to apply should go through this page carefully before filling the Online Application Form.
Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited|
|Last Date To Submit Online Application Form||5th October 2016|
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Control & Instrumentation||05|
|Fire & Safety||01|
Appliers should have bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks/ AMIE with 50% marks in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power System & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering or equivalent.
Get More Job Opportunities From Below:
Limitation on Age:
Candidate’s age must lie between 21 to 38 years as on 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age shall be applicable for SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC/ PWD (PH) Category Candidates as per the government of Rajasthan Rules.
Salary Structure for RSEB vacancy:
During a period of Training, a fixed remuneration of Rs. 22180/- per month will be paid. On the completion of Training period, Selected job seekers will be paid in the range of Rs. 15600-39100/- along with a Grade pay Rs. 5400/-.
Application Fee Detail:
General/ Un-Reserved Category Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 600 and Rs. 300 for SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC/ PWD (PH) Category Candidates. Payment of fee can be made using by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard /Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in written examination. Candidates qualifying in written exam will be called for verification of original documents.
- The exam will be of 100 marks consisting of Objective Type Questions. The exam will be held in English only.
Get Details About: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Tips
How to Apply For Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment:
- Job appliers will have to open official website of Rajasthan Energy Department Limited which is energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Press the link ‘Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd’ > ‘careers’ from the home page of it.
- Now select suitable job link and read all the details carefully.
- Then fill online application form with complete details.
- Upload the necessary educational qualification and experience documents if required.
- Now remit the requisite application fee through the desired mode.
- After filling the online form press on to “submit” button to submit your completed application form.
- Lastly take a hard copy of application form for future use
Read Here: More Jobs In Rajasthan
- Online Registration Starts form: 15th September,2016
- Last date for Online Application and payment of fee: 05th October 2016
Job appliers may go through below stated Official Notification to get whole information about Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Rajasthan Energy Department Recruitment:- Get PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|