Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan 2019
Freshers as well as experienced must check out latest Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan. The latest upcoming Govt jobs in Rajasthan are with 10% quota for the weaker sections of upper castes. In order to recruit the talented job seekers, Government of Rajasthan releases various job notifications.
Rajasthan Notifies 10% Quota In Govt Jobs
In January 2019, Modi government has taken a great initiative towards the economically weaker upper castes section. 10% quota in government jobs has been declared by the Rajasthan government. Moreover, families falling in general category having gross annual income of Rs 8 lakh or more will not be entitled to attain the benefits of 10% reservation.
In addition to this, people who are having residential flat of 1,000 sq. ft. or above or a residential plot of 100 sq. yard or five acre or more of agriculture land or a residential plot of 200 sq. yards in other areas will also be excluded from the quota.
The state’s Department of Personnel (DoP) has increased the limit from Rs 4.30 lakh annual income to Rs 8 lakh for more backward classes (MBC) and backward classes (BC).
Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan
Applicants who are looking for Rajasthan Govt Jobs can latest job openings from here. Government of Rajasthan releases various recruitment notifications time to time to recruit eligible and capable applicants in different departments.
Govt Naukri in Rajasthan
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan Government Jobs Notification by submitting their filled in application form on or before last date. Candidates apply for Sarkari Jobs In Rajasthan as per their qualification
Applicants must scroll down this page to get all relevant information and details related to Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan 2019 which is well presented by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com.
Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan
In above section some links are given. Read whole notification about latest Upcoming Sarkari Jobs In Rajasthan are well mentioned in structured way by team of recruitmentresult.com and then apply following given instruction.
This state is one of the biggest and highlighted states of India. Applicants those are seeking Jobs in Rajasthan are informed that they can get the Latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan to apply and setup your career in Rajasthan government.
Rajasthan government frequently issues notifications for various Sarkari Naukri. Government of Rajasthan provided employment at very high scale. So candidates must grab by pressing the below tuned link.
Latest Government Jobs in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Junior Personal Assistant Jobs – Apply
- Rajasthan University Recruitment 2019 | Apply for Project Assistant Vacancy
- RPSC Recruitment 2019- राजस्थान Food Safety Officer, FDO & AFDO Jobs, Apply
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2019| Rajasthan 28 Junior Scientific Asst Vacancy- Apply
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019 | Notification For 9306 Constable Bharti
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 131 Faculty/Junior Resident Jobs-Apply
- RIE Ajmer Recruitment 2019 rieajmer.raj.nic.in 17 LDC Vacancies – Apply
- RPSC RAS Application Form 2020- Rajasthan RAS Eligibility, Exam Date & Pattern
- Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2019 Latest Teaching Posts
- REET 2020 Notification, Exam Date, Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus
- Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2019 For Class IV Openings Advt
- Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 RSCB Latest Vacancies: Apply
Latest Jobs In Rajasthan
By opening these above stated links you may get full details about available vacancies in this state. You can go through any link of your choice and also which matched to your eligibility condition.
In the upcoming year Government has a plan to establish so many projects and for these projects recruitment is necessary. Job opportunities are provided by Government for unemployed cum educated candidates.
Check Out: Latest Government Jobs State Wise
Upcoming Government Jobs in Rajasthan:
A number of government organizations and multinational companies provide relevant jobs to make your career. Government starts so many projects time to time and recruit talented to work in those projects.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is the main jobs providing program and Hindustan Salt Limited (HSL) is a central government public sector which is a manufacturer of salt industry. RPSC includes job openings, conduction of exams, interviews and final selection procedures.
- Assistant Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Data Analyst
- Data Entry Operator
- Executive officer
- Executive Trainee
- Junior Field
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Lab Helper
- Nutrition Sales Executive Guwahati
- Relationship Manager
- Senior Financial Advisor
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Teachers / lecturers
Grab Today: Jobs in Government Sector (10000 Vacancies)
What is Rate Of Employment in Rajasthan?
- Economy of this state is mainly depends upon agricultural and pastoral. Wheat and barley, pulses, sugarcane, and oilseeds are cultivated over large areas.
- Cotton and tobacco is the main crop of this state and plays an important role in the economy.
- In agriculture department there are various jobs in government sector. Candidates who want to make career in this department can apply for Latest Govt. Jobs in Rajasthan.
- The main industries are mineral based, agriculture based, and textiles. This state is at second number for producing polyester fiber in India.
- In kota division of this state many prominent chemical and engineering companies are established, which provide employment to worthy candidates.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Government Jobs In Rajasthan 2019
This state was established on 30th March 1949. It is largest state in India as it covers 342,239 square kilometers area or you can say it covers 10.4% of India’s total area.
It is established at northern side of India. Great Indian Desert, which is known as Thar Desert, is also located in this state. Its capital is Jaipur.
Population of this state is 73.53 million as on 2016. This state is divided into 33 districts within seven divisions, which are Jaipur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Kota and Bharatpur.
- Postal department
- Police department
- Indian Railways
- Banking sector
- Aviation department
- Power generation projects
- Irrigation department
- Income Tax department
- Indian Army
- Teaching sector
Check Now: Employment News This Week Highlights
Private Jobs In Rajasthan
In this state there are various jobs under central government and state government. Various government organizations like banks, railways, airways, universities, schools, public service commission, High Courts,
Grammena Banks, Navy, Banking industry, Border Security Board, State Road Transport and staff selection commission etc recruit talented candidates time to time on basis of their eligibility. As there is vacancy in any of the government we update it on this page.
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
Government Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Today everyone wants to make career in government sector. Candidates who are searching for Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan must match with eligibility criteria to apply.
Applicants should possess 10th / 12th / Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized university or institute. Candidates who match with eligibility condition may apply for the Rajasthan Govt Jobs.
Age Limits for Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan
Candidates applying for any of the Raj Govt post care required to satisfy age criteria as specified by organization. Upper age Relaxation may be granted as per the rules and regulations of the government to some category candidates.
Government Naukri in Rajasthan Recruitment Process
Selection of the eligible applicants for different Govt jobs will be made on the basis of written test/ interview/ group discussion/ intelligent test/ physical efficiency test etc. candidates who qualify all these rounds will be shortlisted in the merit list for appointed to applied posts.
Find Out: Upcoming Government Jobs
Benefits Of Government Jobs in Rajasthan
In today’s scenario Govt Jobs are the most preferable jobs among youth. Government jobs as various allowanced and benefits are provided to employees. So, check the advantages of being recruited to Govt Jobs-
- Month Salary
- Lots of Free Time
- Pension Plan Till Death
- Survive Without Any Skills
- Housing Facility
- Free Health Care
- Obtain all Types of Allowances
- Get Many Vacations to Spend etc
Must Go Through These Articles:
So dear applicants, you may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information about available vacancies in this state and also in other states. We update this page time to time on availability of new vacancies.
You can subscribe our free mail and we will provide latest info about Sarkari Naukri in Rajasthan 2019 in your inbox. If you have any query you are most welcome in comment box and we will try our best to solve your problem.