Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has professed a vacancy notification in concern of Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment. The Organization invites applications from eligible candidates for the appointment of 113 vacancies of Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer Grade-II Posts. Job hunters who desire to get these jobs they may apply in regard of Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date to be reached. Aspirants who wish to enhance their career in an organization they must grasp this chance as soon as possible.
|Name of Posts||Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer Grade-II|
|Number of Vacancies||113|
|Last date to apply||06th October 2015|
Other essential details regarding Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 Notification such as educational qualification, age limit, payscale, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2015 details:
|1||Junior Personal Assistant (English)||108|
|2||Stenographer Grade-II (Hindi & English)||05|
Aspirants must have pursued Graduation in Law from a recognized University.
Aspirants must acquire an age limitation of 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per organization norms.
Candidates belonging to General category are required to remit an Application fee of Rs.100/-. Other category candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Selection of entitled contenders will be based on performance in written exam and typing test.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment?
- First of all, visit the Official site which is www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Look for the recent notifications on visiting the home page.
- Read the details of notification carefully.
- Press the link as “Apply online” and fill an online Application form with required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and signature as per specifications required.
- Submit it within the given time period.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Last date to apply: 06th October 2015
Note: Read this Official Advertisement for getting more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has asserted a notice in regard of Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment. Talented job hunters are invited for filling up 571 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade– II. Interested candidates who are willing to apply against Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 must fill the application form. Online application should be submitted on or before the closing date that is tuned below.
|Post Name||Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade– II|
|No of vacancies||571|
|Last date to submit application form||06th October 2015|
|Last date of payment of Application Fee||05th October 2015|
Contenders must grab this chance to grow their career in the public sector. If you want to apply for this post you can get more info about Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Vacancy, which is given below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Junior Judicial Assistant||535|
|Clerk Grade– II||36|
Job hunters who want to apply should be a Graduate from any University established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and should have basic knowledge of Computer.
Job hunters who will be selected will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month as salary from organization.
Age of appliers should not be less than 18 years and more than 35 years on the first day of January preceding the last date fixed for submission of the application. Upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in the case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Women candidates.
- For SC/ ST Candidates Of Rajasthan Rs. 25/-.
- For All Others Rs. 100/-.
- Fee should be deposited through E-Mitra and C.S.C. centres or you may also use Net-Banking or debit card to pay fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and Type-Writing Test On Computer. Those who will perform well may grab this chance.
|Part A||Hindi||100 Marks||Two Hours|
|Part B||English||100 Marks|
|Part C||General Knowledge||100 Marks|
Type-Writing Test On Computer:
Aspirants should have Minimum speed of 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in English Language or in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.
How to Apply:
- Appliers should go to the official site that is hcraj.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Menu’ section and ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Select link ‘Recruitment – Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade – II, 2015’.
- Choose ‘Online Application Portal’ link and now select post for which you want to apply.
- Now fill online application form with required information and upload photo and signature.
- Pay your application fee and press submit tab.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
- Last date to submit application form: 06th October 2015
- Last date of payment of Application Fee: 05th October 2015
Note: To get details about Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 you may check this Official Notification.