Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has liberated an employment advertisement regarding Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment. Online applications are invited from intending candidates, who are interested in filling up 72 vacancy of Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Position. Keen contenders who find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2016. Candidates are advised to fill online application forms on or before the last date as specified below.
|Name of Posts||Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Last date to apply||05th April 2016|
Remaining information in concern to Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, examination fee, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates are requested to go through complete notification before applying for the said post.
Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment
- Willing candidates are required to possessed LLB degree from a recognized university under advocate Act 1961 with Knowledge of Rajasthan Dialects & Social Customs, LLB final year candidates also eligible to apply for aforesaid post.
- Applicant having computer knowledge will be preferred for the post.
Upper age limit of applying candidates is 35 years and they must attain minimum age of 23 years as on 01 January 2017. Relaxation of 5 years will be admissible to ST/SC candidates of Rajasthan.
Selected candidates will be getting consolidate amount of salary that is Rs.27700-44770 per month as per the concerned authority directives.
Examination Fee for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Jobs:
Applicants need to pay an examination fee of Rs.250 for General / OBC or other state candidates, Rs.150 rupee for OBC candidates & Rs 50 for ST / SC / PWD candidates.
Selection Process for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Vacancy:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of three rounds of selection process that includes preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview.
- Preliminary Examination shall be an Objective Type examination in which 70% weight age will be given to the subjects prescribed in syllabus for Law Paper-I and Law Paper-II, and 30% weight age shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language.
- Maximum marks for Preliminary Examination shall be 100 in which number of questions to be asked shall also be 100.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination. The duration of Preliminary Examination shall be of 2 hours. The marks obtained in Preliminary Examination shall not be counted towards final selection.
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination:
- Law: Same as prescribed for Law Paper I & II for Main Examination.
- Hindi Proficiency
- English Proficiency
Written Main Examination:
Main Examination shall consist of following subjects. Please have a look…
|Language||Paper-I Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-II English Essay||50||2 Hours|
Instructions to apply for Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment?
- Log on to Official site which is www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Hit “Recruitment” tab visible at left side of home page.
- Select ‘Recruitment – Civil Judge Cadre, 2016’ link from appeared page.
- This will take you to page having various links regarding the past for which you are applying.
- Choose the appropriate link for filling online application or for making the online payment of examination fee as per your requirement.
- Candidates are advised to read the details of notification carefully before filling online application.
- Press link as “Apply online” and fill an online Application form with required details.
- Upload your latest passport size photo and signature as per specifications required.
- Submit it within given time period.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- Online Applications Starting Date: 16th March 2016
- Last Date Of Submission Application Fee: 04th April 2016
- Online applications Closing Date: 05th April 2016
Further facts regarding Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 can be obtained through this Official Notification. Stay connected to this portal for getting latest updates related to available vacancies time to time or bookmark this page for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On