Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court has issued a latest Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Notification for filling up Legal Researcher Jobs. Eligible candidates can apply by sending duly filled application form before the given last date. Download recruitment application format from the below given notification link.
Highlights Regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur|
|Post name||Legal Researcher|
|Rajasthan HC Recruitment Last Date||24-07-2019|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Q1: Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details:
- Name of the Post: Legal Researcher
Q2: What are the Eligibility criteria for Rajasthan High Court Jobs?
- Required Qualification:
A candidate must be a fresh law graduate or post graduate in law from Universities/ College/ Institutions established by law in India and have basic knowledge of computer to apply for Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Recruitment. (Find More: Latest Law Jobs)
- Age Limit:
Candidate’s age should be more than 33 years as on 01 Jan 2019 for Legal Researcher post and must be a citizen of India.
Q3: What is the Salary of Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher?
Selected candidates on the following post will get best salary RS. 20,000- Per month by the organization.
Q4: Is there any Selection Process for hcraj.nic.in recruitment ?
- Received Application Forms will be placed before Hon’ble Judge and after that shortlisting of candidates will be made on the basis of academic qualification and extra curricular activities.
- Selected candidates will the be called for interview round which will be taken by Hon’ble Judge.
Read Out: Interview Questions and Answers
Q5: Is there any examination fee?
Applying candidates towards Rajasthan High Court Recruitment have to RS.100/- as examination fee through Demand Draft or Postal Order to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court.
Q6: How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court 2019 Recruitment?
- Visit the official site of the organization that is hcraj.nic.in.
- Then hit on “Recruitment” tab available at the middle on the home page and press on “Recruitment’ from drop-down list.
- After that you need to select appropriate job link as “Recruitment – Legal Researcher, 2019” you want to apply for as given below.
- After that press “Abridged Advertisement No RHC-Exam-Cell-LR 2019 734 Dated 09 July 2019 and Scheme for Engaging Legal Researcher in Rajasthan High Court” link.
- Now read all the instructions given on the Rajasthan High Court notification regarding these job openings and then download the Rajasthan High Court application form.
- Fill all the formalities in Rajasthan High Court Application Form and attach your all required documents.
- At last send your duly filled application form to the below mentioned address.
Office of Registrar (Examination)
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Check Out, Link Of: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Get Here: Rajasthan High Court Official Website
Last Date to send application form: 24-07-2019 during office hours
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019:
Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Rajasthan can grab this wonderful opportunity and apply for legal reseaecher jobs on or before the last date that is 24-07-2019. Applicants have to submit their application form to the address provided on this page.
Candidate’s selection for Rajasthan Recruitment will be made on the basis of their performance in Interview round which will be organized by the selection panel of the organization.
Find More: Jobs in Rajasthan
Candidates interested in availing more details about Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 may also go through the Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur Recruitment 2019 then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|High Court Recruitment||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|