Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2015
Rajasthan Legislative Assembly has depicted an employment notification as Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2015 for filling up the vacant posts of Guard, Stenographer, Security Guard, Reporter, Translator, Stenographer and Library Assistant. Job hunters, who are seeking for Rajasthan govt. jobs 2015, may apply for this recruitment up to last date. Candidates may get more details for this govt. job in Rajasthan through this page.
|Name of posts||Various|
|Last Date||19th May 2015|
Qualified and skilled candidates may get entire details such as age limit, salary structure, vacancy details, required qualification, how to apply, postal address etc. regarding Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2015 from the below section of this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates must read all instructions carefully before applying for Rajasthan govt. vacancy 2015.
|Name of vacancy||No of vacancy|
Candidates should have 10th pass for the post of Guard and graduate for other posts in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute. Security guard post is only for Ex-service men in Rajasthan Legislative Assembly.
- Candidates, who are applying for Reporter Posts, have to pay Rs 500/- and reserved category candidates are required to pay Rs. 250/-.
- For other posts: Rs. 350/- (Gen/OBC) and Rs. 150/- (for reserved categories).
Age of the candidates should not above 50 years for the post of security guard and for other posts candidate’s age should be 18-35 years in concern of Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2015. Reserved category candidates will be given age relaxation as per norms govt. of India.
|Name of vacancy||Pay Grade||Salary (per month)|
|Security Guard||Rs.2400/-||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
Selection of the candidates will be made on their performance in written test/ skill test/ interview for the above mentioned posts regarding Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2015.
How to Apply:
- First of all candidates should log on official website that is www.rajassembly.nic.in.
- Then hit the link as ‘Recruitment’ which is blinking on home page.
- After that aspirants will get new page consisting with appropriate vacancies.
- Choose any one of that and press the appropriate link to download application from with notification.
- Now fill this application form on prescribed format carefully in all respect and send it to the stipulated address up to last date.
- Applicants should send fee receipt along with application form and mention the post name on the top of envelope.
Rajasthan Legislative Assembly,
Last Date of receipt application form: 19th May 2015
Note: To get other information regarding Rajasthan Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2015 applicants may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On