Government of Rajasthan has provided the Rajasthan Scholarship to those candidates who belong to SC/ST and OBC category. The government has divided Rajasthan ROSE Scholarship in following categories which are Rajasthan Post-Matric Scheme.
Social Justice and Empowerment Department has fixed the eligibility criteria for Post-Matric Scheme. Before applying for Rajasthan Scholarship 2018, candidates should check the required details through ROSE Portal.
Rajasthan Government has taken the initiative for uplifting the poor and weaker sections of the society. The main purpose of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2018 is to improve educational and social economic development of the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, SBC category.
With help of Rajasthan Online Scholarship System, eligible contenders can check Rajasthan Scholarship 2018-19 statuses & register themselves for MHRD Scholarship Rajasthan. To get more details about Samaj Kalyan Scholarship Rajasthan 2018-19, go through this page modified by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here: Scholarships in India
Scholarship In Rajasthan:
|Sr. No.||Name of Scholarship Rajasthan|
|1||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Caste|
|2||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Tribes|
|3||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Special Backward Class|
|4||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Other Backward Class|
|5||EBC‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the Economically Backward Class Students ‐ Centrally Sponsored Scheme|
|6||DNTs‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the students for Denotified, Nomadic and Semi‐Nomadic Tribes|
|7||Mukhya Mantri sarvjan Uchha Shiksha Chhatravriti Yojana|
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Courses under ROSE Post Matric Scholarship:
- Diploma / Certificate Courses
- Doctoral/ Research Courses
- Integrated Courses
- ITI/ Polytechnic Courses
- Non-Professional Degree Courses
- Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- Professional Degree Courses
- Professional Post Graduation Courses
Eligibility to apply for National Scholarship Portal 2018 Rajasthan:
- Candidate must have completed education 10th and 12th form an affiliated college or institute along with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Applicant applying for ROSE Scholarship should belong to SC/ST/SBC/OBC and SBC category.
- Student should be a resident of Rajasthan State.
- Candidate applying for Rajasthan Scholarship, his/her parents annual income not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh for SC/ST/SBC and Rs.1 lakh for OBC and EBC.
- You should maintain good attendance for scholarship renewal.
- All documents prescribed by the government must be valid.
- Contenders applying for Scholarship scheme should be of 17 years of age at time of filling form.
Read More: Scholarship Benefits
Amount of Rajasthan Scholarship 2018:
For Technical Degree, aspirants will receive maximum of Rs. 35, 000 as Labour Department Rajasthan Scholarship. Those who are pursuing Technical Degree and living in the hostel are entitled to get Rs.70,000.
How to Check Status of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan?
- Enter SJE Rajasthan Scholarship number
- Put captcha code for Samaj Kalyan Scholarship Rajasthan
- Hit on “Get Status” option to view details about Rajasthan Online Scholarship
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2018?
Aspirants applying for Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship are required to follow below listed steps and apply before the end date through Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
- Job appliers need to visit official Scholarship Portal Rajasthan i.e. rajpms.nic.in.
- After reaching at homepage, you need to select “Scheme & Eligibility” link to apply for MHRD Scholarship Rajasthan 2018.
- Read entire details regarding Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship notice and hit on Rajasthan Scholarship Registration Form link.
- Enter the applicant’s name, father’s name, gender, caste and religion, date of birth, phone number and email address, Aadhaar card number details in Rajasthan Registration Form.
- Press on submit option for submission of form for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship Rajasthan 2018-19.
- After successful registration for Minority Scholarship Rajasthan, you receive a User Name/Applicant ID.
- Login with that ID and Put all details in Rajasthan Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship Rajasthan.
- Upload the required documents, in order to complete the process of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2018-19.
- Submit print application format to the institution with necessary documents & carry print out of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan 2018-19 for future need.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Important Document Required for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan Scholarship:
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- All Passed Exam Mark-sheet
- Receipt of fees
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Certificate
Social Justice and Empowerment Department
G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan,
Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
Help Desk Number:
0141-2226636 (09:30 a.m to 06:00 p.m)
- Starting Date To Fill & Submit Scholarship Form Rajasthan: September 2018
- Rajasthan Scholarship Form Last Date: October 2018
Refer its Official Link to know more about Rajasthan Scholarship 2018. On release of official notification about ROSE Scholarship, we will update this page. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get latest updates about Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2018-19 and Course Code For Scholarship Rajasthan.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||Ways To Get Money For College Fees|
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|How to Get a Free College Education||List of Fake Universities|