Apply now for Rajasthan Scholarship!! Government of Rajasthan is providing Rajasthan Scholarship 2019 to different categories such as OBC/ EBC/ ST/ SC with the motive to provide financial aid to economically Backward Class Students for their further studies. Concerned students may apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2019-20 by submitting the SJE application form before the last date that is 31-08-2019.
Rajasthan Scholarship 2019
Scholarship In Rajasthan:
|Sr. No.||Name of Scholarship Rajasthan|
|1||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Caste|
|2||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Tribes|
|3||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Special Backward Class|
|4||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Other Backward Class|
|5||EBC‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the Economically Backward Class Students ‐ Centrally Sponsored Scheme|
|6||DNTs‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the students for Denotified, Nomadic and Semi‐Nomadic Tribes|
|7||Mukhya Mantri sarvjan Uchha Shiksha Chhatravriti Yojana|
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Courses under ROSE Post Matric Scholarship:
- Diploma / Certificate Courses
- Doctoral/ Research Courses
- Integrated Courses
- ITI/ Polytechnic Courses
- Non-Professional Degree Courses
- Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- Professional Degree Courses
- Professional Post Graduation Courses
Eligibility to apply for National Scholarship Portal 2019 Rajasthan:
- Candidate must have completed education 10th and 12th form an affiliated college or institute along with minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Rajasthan Board Scholarship.
- Applicant applying for ROSE Scholarship should belong to SC/ST/SBC/OBC and SBC category.
- Student should be a resident of Rajasthan State.
- Candidate applying for Rajasthan Scholarship, his/her parents annual income not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh for SC/ST/SBC and Rs.1 lakh for OBC and EBC.
- You should maintain good attendance for scholarship renewal.
- All documents prescribed by the government must be valid.
- Contenders applying for Scholarship scheme should be of 17 years of age at time of filling form.
Check Here: Scholarships in India
Amount of Rajasthan Scholarship 2019:
For Technical Degree, aspirants will receive maximum of Rs. 35, 000 as Labour Department Rajasthan Scholarship. Those who are pursuing Technical Degree and living in the hostel are entitled to get Rs.70,000.
Download Here: Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme
How to Check Status of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan?
- Enter SJE Rajasthan Scholarship number
- Put captcha code for Samaj Kalyan Scholarship Rajasthan
- Hit on “Get Status” option to view details about Rajasthan Online Scholarship
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2019?
Aspirants applying for Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship are required to follow below listed steps and apply before the end date through Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
- Job appliers need to visit official Scholarship Portal Rajasthan i.e. sje.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme.
- After reaching at homepage, you need to select “Scheme & Eligibility” link to apply for MHRD Scholarship Rajasthan 2019.
- Read entire details regarding Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship notice and hit on Rajasthan Scholarship Registration Form link.
- Enter the applicant’s name, father’s name, gender, caste and religion, date of birth, phone number and email address, Aadhaar card number details in Rajasthan Registration Form.
- Press on submit option for submission of form for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship Rajasthan 2019-20.
- After successful registration for Minority Scholarship Rajasthan, you receive a User Name/Applicant ID.
- Login with that ID and Put all details in Rajasthan Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship Rajasthan.
- Upload the required documents, in order to complete the process of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2019-20.
- Submit print application format to the institution with necessary documents & carry print out of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan 2019-20 for future need.
Important Document Required for Rajasthan Minority Scholarship:
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- All Passed Exam Mark-sheet
- Receipt of fees
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Certificate
Social Justice and Empowerment Department
G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan,
Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
Press Here: Rajasthan Scholarship Official Website
Help Desk Number:
0141-2226636 (09:30 a.m to 06:00 p.m)
- Starting Date To Fill & Submit Scholarship Form Rajasthan: 20-06-2019
- Rajasthan Scholarship Form Last Date: 31-08-2019
SJE Rajasthan Scholarship 2019:
Rajasthan Government has taken the initiative for uplifting the poor and weaker sections of the society. The main purpose of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2019 is to improve educational and social economic development of the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, SBC category.
Social Justice and Empowerment Department has prescribed certain eligibility criteria for Post-Matric Scheme Scholarship. Students who fulfill SJE Eligibility can only apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2019.
Refer its Official Link to know more about Rajasthan Scholarship 2019. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get latest updates about Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2019-20/ Rajasthan Youth Association Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Top Universities in India||List of Fake Universities|