Rajasthan State Eligibility Test
Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer invites application forms against the advertisement as Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for Lectureship. Interested candidates who are willing to make their career in teaching sector they must fill Rajasthan SET Online Application Form on or before the last date. Complete details about Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2017 are mentioned on this page for your ease.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
The whole Acknowledgement about Rajasthan SET like eligibility, age limitation, selection process, how to apply etc. is disclosed on this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested applicants must read the complete information carefully before applying for this examination.
Rajasthan State Eligibility Test
|Name Of The Examination||Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2017|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
Name of the Subjects:
|Subject Code||Name of the Subjects|
|3.||Computer Science & Application|
Check Now: Latest B.Ed Jobs
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline with at least 55 % marks from a recognized university.
- Applicants appearing for final year of their master’s degree can also apply for this test.
- Those applicants who hold the Ph.D. degree and have completed their Master’s level examination are also eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks for appearing in SET.
Check Now: Latest Ph.D Jobs
There is no upper age limitation for the aspirants.
- For OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) and General Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer): Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 300/-
Mode Of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the examination fee through E-Mitra Kiosk, C.S.C. Center authorized by the Rajasthan Government within prescribed time period.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the written test and Interview.
Scheme of the Test:
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||1 ¼ Hours|
|First||II||100||50 questions all of which are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all of which are compulsory||2 ½ Hours|
Rajasthan SET Qualifying Criteria:
To qualify the RSET examination, candidates must have to obtain equal to or greater than following percentage of marks in paper I, II and III:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) To be obtained|
|Paper-I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC/SBC (Non Creamy Layer)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68|
|SC/ST/PH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Grab Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
RSET Test Centres:
The Rajasthan State Eligibility Test will be conducted on the following centres and candidates must have to select any one of them while applying through online mode.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply for this exam by visiting to official website.
- Official website is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Press on “Apply Online” button and select the appropriate exam link.
- Fill online application form with correct details and submit it.
- Make the payment of fee and take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Closing date for submission of application: Updated Soon
Candidates can visit Official Link for other information about Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|