Avail Updated Details regarding Rajasthan SET from this page!! Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer is going to conduct Rajasthan State Eligibility Test for recruitment of lecturership in different colleges, universities and institutes in the state of Rajasthan. Interested candidates who are willing to make their career in teaching sector they must fill Rajasthan SET Online Application Form on or before the last date. More important details about Rajasthan SET 2018 are stated on this page for your ease.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
Before filling the application form, applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria and necessary details about the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2018. Candidates who satisfied the all the requirement they can fill the application form through online mode by following below guidelines. The whole Acknowledgement about Rajasthan SET is disclosed on this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com willing aspirants may read it carefully.
Name of the Subjects
|Subject Code||Name of the Subjects|
|3.||Computer Science & Application|
Check Now: Latest B.Ed Jobs
Rajasthan SET Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline with at least 55 % marks from a recognized university.
- Applicants appearing for final year of their master’s degree can also apply for this test.
- Those applicants who hold the Ph.D. degree and have completed their Master’s level examination are also eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks for appearing in SET.
Check Now: Latest Ph.D Jobs
There is no upper age limitation for the aspirants.
Rajasthan SET Examination Fee:
Applicants who want to appear in this examination they need to pay Examination fee which is given below:-
- For OBC/SBC (Creamy layer) and General Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- For OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer): Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 200/-
Mode Of Payment:
Candidates must have to pay the examination fee through E-Mitra Kiosk, C.S.C. Center authorized by the Rajasthan Government within prescribed time period.
Rajasthan SET Selection Process:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the written test and Interview. Candidates who will give best performance in Rajasthan SET Exam they will be shortlisted for interview.
Scheme of the Test:
- The paper I will be of general nature, whose purpose is to evaluate the teaching / research qualification of the Applicants. It will be prepared primarily to test the applicant’s logical ability, understanding, different thinking and general awareness.
- Paper- II & III includes Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Session||Paper||Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted||1 ¼ Hours|
|First||II||100||50 questions all of which are compulsory||1 ¼ Hours|
|Second||III||150||75 questions all of which are compulsory||2 ½ Hours|
Rajasthan SET Qualifying Criteria:
To qualify the RSET examination, candidates must have to obtain equal to or greater than following percentage of marks in paper I, II and III:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) To be obtained|
|Paper-I||Paper II||Paper III|
|General||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC/SBC (Non Creamy Layer)||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||67.5 (45%) rounded off to 68|
|SC/ST/PH||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
Grab Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Important information about the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2018:
- If applicants unable to appear in paper-I, will not be allowed to appear in paper-II and paper-III.
- Visually Handicapped (VH) applicants will be provided thirty-minute additional time paper- I and Paper-II. for Paper- III will be provided for forty-five minutes extra time.
- Those physically handicapped (PH) aspirants who are not in a position to write in their own hands, they can take advantage of these services in written form to the superintendent of the center prior to requesting (at least one week before the date of the SET).
- Extra time and facility of scribe would not be provided to other Physically Handicapped candidates.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the English and Hindi version, the questions in English version shall be taken as final.
RSET Test Centres:
The Rajasthan State Eligibility Test will be conducted on the following centres and candidates must have to select any one of them while applying through online mode.
How To Apply for Rajasthan SET 2018?
- Interested candidates can apply for this exam by visiting to official website.
- Official website is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then you need to Press on “Apply Online” button.
- After that applicants need to “Notification” section and select the “Latest Advertisement” link.
- Now you need to read the notification carefully and hit on the “Apply” link
- Then you have to fill online application form with correct details.
- While filling the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test Application Form you have to upload necessary documents and hit on the “Submit” button.
- Make the payment of fee and take a print out of filled in form for future reference.
Closing date for submission of application: Updated Soon
Candidates can visit Official Link for other information about Rajasthan State Eligibility Test 2018. You may bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+D Key for getting latest updates. If you have any query, so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box, we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|