Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2015
- University Grants Commission has announced a notification in regard of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2015. Applications are invited from SC/ ST and Disabled candidates.
- The main aim of this scheme is to provide a financial help to SC/ ST and Disabled candidates so that they can pursue higher studies leading to M.Phil and Ph.D degrees in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology.
- Interested applicants may apply for this scheme through online mode on or before the last date. For more details about this scheme of Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2015 you may check this page that is created by recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST and Disabled category and want to apply for this fellowship must have passed the Post Graduate examination are eligible to apply.
- Students must get himself/ herself registered for M.Phil/ Ph.D at the first available opportunity but not later than within a period of two years from the receipt of award letter.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their merit list.
For SC/ ST Candidates:
|Fellowship in Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences, Engineering & Technology||@Rs.16000/-p.m. for initial two years
@Rs.18000/-p.m. for remaining tenure
|Contingency A||@Rs.10000/-p.a. for initial two years
@Rs.20500/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Contingency B||@Rs.12000/-p.a. for initial two years
@Rs.25000/-p.a. for remaining tenure
|Departmental Assistance||@Rs. 3000/- p.a. per student to the host
institution for providing infrastructure
|For all disciplines|
|Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- p.m. in cases of physically
handicapped & blind candidates
|For all disciplines|
|HRA||As per rules of the University/ Institutions||For all disciplines|
For candidates with Disabilities:
|01||Fellowship (For All Subjects)||@ Rs.16,000/- PM for initial two years (JRF), @ Rs. 18,000/- PM for the remaining tenure (SRF)|
|02||Contingency (For Humanities, Social Sciences and Commerce)||@ Rs.10,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs.20,500/- PA for remaining three years.|
|03||Contingency (For Sciences and Engineering & Technology)||@ Rs.12,000/- PA for initial two years, @ Rs.25,000/- PA for remaining three years.|
|04||Departmental Assistance [Discontinued as per pattern of e-payment towards RGNF-SC/ ST and MANF]||@Rs. 3000/-PA. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|05||Escorts/Reader assistance||@ Rs. 2000/- PM in cases of physically handicapped & blind candidates|
|06||HRA||As per rules of the University/ Institutions|
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship 2015-2016
- First of all go through official site that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Follow ‘for students’ section available at bottom side of home page.
- Select ‘Scholarships & Fellowships’ link.
- Choose link ‘Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ ST Candidate’ or Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for Students with Disabilities’ according to your category.
- Read all details and press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Fill online application form and upload documents if required.
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
Last date to apply: 30th June 2015
Note: For more details you may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad|
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship for Minority Students in India|