Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital is going to organize Walk-in-Interview on particular dates that are 06-09-2018to 07-09-2018 from 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon through RGSSH Recruitment Notification.Walk-in interviews are being conducted for eligible candidates for the openings of Senior Resident and Junior Resident.
Interested and Eligible Candidates who are searching for RGSSH Jobs may attend the Walk-in-interview along with Application form which can be downloaded through Official website that is rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org by the help of this page.
Highlights of the page
Moreover aspirants can attain all the important details regarding RGSSH Recruitment, Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Vacancy etc by going through the whole page which is well created by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH)|
|No. of Posts||91|
|Name of the RGSSH Vacancy||Senior Resident, Junior Resident|
|Job Category||New Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Medical Degree|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|RGSSH Application Mode||Walk-in Process|
|RGSSH Recruitment Walk-in Date||06-09-2018 and 07-09-2018|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
|Post Name||No. of RGSSH Vacancy|
Distribution of RGSSH Senior Resident Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||No. of RGSSHVacancies|
|Critical Care (ADHOC)||6||6|
Distribution of RGSSH Junior Resident Vacancy:
|Categories||No. of RGSSH Vacancy|
Essential Educational Details:
- To apply for RGSSH Sr Resident Recruitment job appliers should have possess A recognized Medical Qualification and Postgraduate degreei.e. MS in General Surgery or equivalent
- For RGSSHJunior Resident Recruitment, candidates must possess A recognized Medical Qualification (who completed internship earlier than 2 years on the day of interview shall not be eligible) from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records.
Get Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Age Limitations for RGSSH Recruitment 2018:
- Contenders should not be more than be 40 years in age as per norms to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Vacancies.
- Relaxation in age will be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Salary Details for RGSSH Recruitment 2018:
Selected contenders for RGSSHSenior Resident Recruitmentwill get Rs. 67700/- per month while on the other hand recruited candidates for RGSSHJunior Resident Recruitment will receive Rs.56100/- as monthly remuneration from the organization.
RGSSH Recruitment Fee Details:
Candidates will have to pay RGSSH Recruitment application fee given below in the form of demand draft payable to “Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital” at the time of interview. DIVYANG (Physical Handicapped) candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 100/-
Selection Procedure for RGSSH Jobs:
In order to select 91 eligible Indians for Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Recruitment from all appliers, organization has decided to organize Walk-in-Interview on scheduled dates given here. No TA/DA shall be paid for appearing in interview for RGSSH Recruitment.
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
How to apply for RGSSH Recruitment 2018?
- First of all you need to visit to the official portal of organization that is www.rajivgandhisuperspecialityhospital.org to apply for RGSSH Jobs 2018
- After reaching to homepage you need to hit on “Career & Opportunities” option from menu bar for RGSSH Recruitment 2018.
- Follow and press on “Walk-in interview for the post of Senior and Junior Residents” Link
- Within few secondsRGSSH Recruitment PDF file will be displayed.
- You need to read complete details from RGSSH Advertisement.
- After reading RGSSH Notification,download format of RGSSH Application Form available at the bottom of official advertisement and take a print out of it.
- Attach all necessary documents/ testimonials/certificates along with RGSSHApplication Form and also affix your recent passport size photograph on the space provided in it.
- In the last step you need to appear in Walk-in-Interview along with original documents for verification at the time of Interview to venue given below.
Required documents along with the RGSSH Recruitment Form:
- Recent passport size coloured photograph
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Valid Voter ID / Valid Indian Passport
- All Medical Degrees
- Current Medical Registration with State Medical Council / MCI/DMC.
- Valid Proof of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable
Walk In Venue:
In the Administrative Block No.7,
Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital,
Tahirpur, Delhi – 110093
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
RGSSH Recruitment Walk-in Interview Date:
- Interview For Senior Resident: 06-09-2018
- Interview For junior Resident: 07-09-2018
- Interview Time:- 10:00 am to 12:00 Noon
Candidates who wish to apply for RGSSH Recruitment 2018 – 19they are mentors to study the Official Link very carefully with full concentration level. You can bookmark this page by using Cnrtl+D Key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|