Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Latest Notification titled as Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2019 has been promulgated by Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha. Applicants who meet required eligibility critetia can check details for Director (Administration) Jobs. Interested Aspirants can apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Now through proper channel given below.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment /Organization Authority||Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Rajya Sabha Vacancy Name||Director (Administration)|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|Rajya Sabha Recruitment Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment||30-08-2019|
|Direct Links To Apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment|
|Rajya Sabha Notification||Download Now|
|Rajya Sabha Official Website||Press Here|
Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Rajya Sabha Vacancy 2019:
What Qualifications are required for Rajya Sabha Vacancies?
Candidates who are interested to apply For Rajya Sabha Director Recruitment must have minimum of 5 years experience in establishment/ administration and holding or having held in the Government/ Public Sector/ Autonomous Bodies. Preference will be given to persons having:
- Experience of dealing with establishment/ administrative and financial matters of any TV Channel.
- Professional qualification or training in HR management/ training in establishment/ administrative and financial matters.
- Professional qualification/ training in computer applications.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Are there any Age Limitations?
Yes, Aspirants applying for Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2019 should be 56 years of age.
What Pay Scale is offered for Rajya Sabha Job 2019?
Those Candidates who will get selected against Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment will be paid as follows:
- Post(s) in PB-4 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700 (pre-revised) or equivalent post (s); or
- With either a minimum 3 years service in post (s) in PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (pre-revised) or 6 years service in PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 (pre-revised) or a minimum combined service of 6 years in PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 (pre-revised) and in PB-3 with Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 (pre-revised).
What is the Rajya Sabha Recruitment process?
Assortment to aforementioned Rajya Sabha Job Vacancy will be done as per the recruitment rules & regulations of authority.
यहाँ देखे: सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
How to fill Rajya Sabha Application Form?
- Log on to the official website of organization that is rajyasabha.nic.in
- Now move your cursor towards “Recruitment Cell” option available in the column at the left side of home page.
- Select “Latest Advertisement” option form the then appeared list.
- Press “Vacancy in Rajya Sabha Television” Link.
- Read Rajya Sabha Recruitment Notification carefully and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Eligible candidates need to download Application format given at the end of notification.
- Fill Rajya Sabha Application Form with all mandatory details in Hindi/ English to the below given address. Application form must be send via post.
The Director (Personnel),
Room No. 240, Second Floor,
Rajya Sabha Secretariat,
Parliament of India,
Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi-110001
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2019 Notification
Parliament of India Rajya Sabha Secretariat has issued official Notification for recruitment of interested and eligible candidates at Director posts.
Concerned candidates can get all the details of latest Rajya Sabha Job Vacancies from this page. All the vital information in relation to latest Job Openings regarding total vacancy, requisite qualifications, applying procedure, etc. are furnished here.
- Rajya Sabha Secretariat Notification 2019: Available
- Opening of Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date To Apply: 30th August 2019
For more details concerning the Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2019, candidates are advised to go through the Official Site link provided above. Stay tuned with this portal of recruitmentresult.com for regular updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|