Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit Card
Parliament Of India, Rajya Sabha has released Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card. Organization has all set to conduct Rajya Sabha Pre Exam on 06th to 11th December 2016 For Library Asst Exam, Clerk, Translator, Proof Reader etc Posts. Applicants, who’re going to appear in Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam, may download their call letter / Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card 2017 from this page.
Contenders, you may also download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Admit card from official web portal by taking below mentioned guidelines. Oration Tests Dates for Post Groups III, IV, V and VI scheduled to be held from 11th to 17th December, 2016. You can acquire more information about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Hall Ticket from this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to download call letter for Post Groups I, II, III, IV, V and VI exam, take a look….
- Applicants will have to open official web portal of Parliament Of India, Rajya Sabha which is www.rajyasabha.nic.in.
- On homepage, go to “Notice Board” section and select “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD (ADVT. NO.1/2016)” link.
- Now must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as Registration No and Date of Birth as shown in below stated image.
- After that, hit on “Login” button and your Rajya Sabha Secretariat Call Letter will be displayed in front of you.
- At last, Download it and take printout of it, keep it secure for examination purpose.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Recruitment cell of Parliament of India, Rajya Sabha Secretariat organizes employment examination for those candidates who want to get jobs in government sector. This year, those applicants, who declared qualified in this exam will be getting recruited for Library Assistant, Junior Clerk, Translator, Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Reporter, Senior Executive / Legislative / Committee / Protocol Assistant etc posts.
To Download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card: Press Here
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card
Some Important Points To Be Consider:
- There will be negative marking in the Preliminary Examination and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- First stage of the examination process is scheduled to be completed by the 31st December 2016.
- After that, second stage of the examination process consisting of the main examination/skill test is scheduled to commence from the last week of January 2017.
- Entire recruitment process is scheduled to be completed by the 30th April 2017.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Mode To Download Exam Hall Ticket:
Aspirants, who’re going to appear in Rajya Sabha Recruitment Exam, may download their examination call letter through this page by opening below mentioned official link.
|Pre Exam For Post Groups III, IV, V and VI||06th to 11th December 2016|
|Oration Test For Post Groups III, IV, V and VI||11th to 17th December 2016|
|Oration Test Re-Schedule For Post Groups I & II||14th to 19th December 2016|
Applicants, you may open above Official Link to directly download your Rajya Sabha Secretariat Admit card 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On