Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Employment Advertisement has been announced as Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment. For filling up 115 vacant positions of Asst/Translator Vacancies, organization is inviting online applications forms from interested and eligible candidates. Skilled job seekers are required to fill online application form by visiting its website or from the direct link given below. Candidates can apply against Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date that is 18-08-2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates need to fulfill all norms that are required for Rajya Sabha Secretariat job notification. Job seekers can get whole acknowledgement regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment from the lower section of this web page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|End date to apply||18-08-2017|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||01|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||01|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer||20|
|Security Assistant Grade-II||21|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||30|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||07|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||02|
Requirements for RSS Vacancies
To grab Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancies, candidates are required to hold Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with good academic record from any recognized University or Institution.
Candidates who are in search of position wise education qualification are advised to check its official notification by pressing the link given below.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Limits For Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs:
- Applicants should satisfy age criteria that is one should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years for Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi), Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia), Translator and Proof Reader and 30 y6ears for rest posts.
- Relaxation in upper age should be provided as per the norms of organization.
Selected candidates for RSS Recruitment Notification will get good amount of salary by the management committee of organization that is given in below table according to the particular position:
|Name of the Post||Offered Salary|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) with|
Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
|Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2)with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-|
|Stenographer (English)||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Security Assistant Grade-II|
|Secretariat Assistant (English)||Rs. 5200-20200 (PB-1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 /-|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)|
|Translator||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-|
|Proof Reader||Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
Get Here>>> Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification
For Rajya Sabha Secretariat Group B/C Recruitment, Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- as application fees per post through online mode only i.e. Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card. SCs, STs, Persons with Disability, Females and Ex-Servicemen are not required to pay any fee.
Preliminary Examination, Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview will be conducted to select the deserving job appliers for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Translator Recruitment and RSS Secretariat Assistant Recruitment.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to Apply for RSS Group B/C Recruitment
- Log on to the official website of organization that is rajyasabha.nic.in
- Press “Recruitment Cell” tab which is located at the left side of home page.
- Again press “Latest Advertisement” option from drop down list.
- On new page, select “Recruitment Advt.No.1/2017” link for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Officer Recruitment
- Read RSS Notification carefully till end and check whether you are eligible or not.
- Satisfied candidates are required to select suitable link to apply online.
- Fill RSS Online Application Formwith all mandatory details and upload required documents/certificates.
- After filling it completely, select “Submit” button to apply for RSS Translator Recruitment.
- At last, take a screenshot of filled application form for future use.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 25-07-2017
- Ending date to submit Online Application: 18-08-2017
- Last date to pay Fee: 20-08-2017
For more details concerning the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 – 2018 are advised to go through this Official Site link and for regular updates stay tuned with this portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|