Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
Rajya Sabha Secretariat has disseminated an advertisement related to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016. Regarding this opening, Walkin interview will be conducted against selection of eligible candidates to fill up the vacancy of Senior Anchor, Senior Producer, Senior Panel Producer and Producer post. Aspirants may attain all the relevant information about Rajya Sabha Secretariat vacancy as furnished on this page . For getting latest updates regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, stay tuned with this page as we will be covering it soon.
Contenders who accomplish the eligibility criteria may attend interview along with duly filled in application form and all other required documents on prescribed date and venue that is mentioned below. You may get the rest information about this latest opening through this page that is well customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
|Name of organizing Body||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Name Of Position||No. of post||Pay Scale|
|Senior Anchor (English)||02||Rs.1,20,000|
|Senior Producer (English)||02||Rs.90,000|
|Senior Panel Producer||02|
Those candidates who are applying for any aforesaid post should have attained Graduate degree from recognized University/ Institution with relevant years of experience in related field.
Grab More Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Applying candidates must be resided between 21 to 58 years of age. Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC and woman candidates will be applicable as per directives of IARI.
Selection Process for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs:
Assortment of skilled candidates will be done on the basis of Walk- in- Interview that is going to be organized by Indian Agricultural Research Institute for. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Check Below Provided Links To Get Interview Tips:
Procedure to Apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment:
- Appliers willing to apply against IARI Recruitment may submit their application in prescribed format that is available on the official website ‘rajyasabha.nic.in’ at the time of walk-in.
- On the home of the website candidates need to go for “Notice Board” section that is existing at left side of page and further hit on “Walk-in-Interviews for Various Professional Positions of Rajya Sabha Television (RSTV)” link.
- This will open the required advertisement which you need to read carefully before applying.
- Download the application form attached below the notification, take print out of it and fill this form completely furnishing all essential details.
- Candidates will be required to bring the filled application form, with all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, and one set of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificates from matriculation onwards and an attested copy of recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form.
- Completed application form and other original testimonials need to be submitted at the time of interview on the venue which is well mention below…
Venue for Interview:
Office of Rajya Sabha Television,
3rd Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building,
Jobs in Delhi: Get Here
Timing Of Interview:
- Reporting time: 11:00 a.m
- Interview: 12:00 noon onwards
|Professional Position||Interview Date|
|Senior Anchor (English)||Tuesday, 13 September 2016|
|Senior Producer (English)||Wednesday, 14 September 2016|
|Senior Panel Producer||Wednesday, 21 September 2016|
|Producer (English)||Thursday, 22 September 2016|
Note: If the applicants want to acquire detailed information regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancies they can read the Official Notification. You need to stay in touch with us to get forthcoming info about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Recruitments||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||Best Jobs In India|