Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015
Rajya Sabha Television is going to hold a walk-in interview for Director of Photography and Head of Graphics Positions and for this job advertisement as Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015 has been issued. Interested and suitable candidates should come for the interview on scheduled date, so as to get appointment in these professional jobs. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility conditions carefully for the position they are intending to apply for.
|Post Name||Director of Photography and Head of Graphics|
|Walk-in Interview Date||01st June & 2nd June 2015 (varies as per post)|
Further details about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015 such as post name, vacancy details, essential qualification and how to apply etc. are structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Applying participants should have an overview over these mentioned details!!!
Director of Photography:
- Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution/ or three years Degree/Diploma in cinematography from a recognized University/Institution.
- At least 12 years experience in cinematography with experience in lighting for multi-camera shoots for live as well as pre recorded shows in television channel/ production house.
- At least 3 years experience as the Head of Camera Department in a television channel.
Head of Graphics:
- Graduate in Visual Communication and Multimedia/ Fine Arts/ Design/Animation or three year Degree/ Diploma in Graphics Designing and Multimedia or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution;
- At least 12 years experience in conceptualization, design and creation of graphics/animation in a television channel/ production house using popular computer aided design tools and software like 3D Max, Adobe etc.
- At least 3 years of experience of working of VizRT; and
- At least 2 years experience of heading the Graphics Department in a television channel.
Age of the applier should lie between 21 to 58 years.
Salary Scale Info:
Appointed candidates will get Rs. 1, 25,000/- which is the maximum limit of monthly fee to be paid.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the performance in the walk-in Interview.
How to apply for rajyasabha.nic.in Jobs Walk-in?
- Intended job hunters can open the Official site i.e. rajyasabha.nic.in
- See the “Notice Board” section appearing on the bottom of home page and select “Walk-in Interviews for professional positions of RSTV”.
- Read that advertisement carefully and download the application form from there.
- Enter all information in that form correctly.
- Interested and suitable contenders should come for the walk-in interview as per the schedule along with six copies of the application form duly filled up and signed.
- Testimonials/certificates are not required at the time of interview.
- Original documents of the candidates will be checked before a candidate is appointed.
Office of Rajya Sabha Television,
4th Floor, Talkatora Stadium Annexe Building,
Walk-in Date & Time:
|Position Name||Date||Reporting Time||Interview Time|
|Director of Photography||1st June 2015||02.00 p.m||03.00 p.m.|
|Head of Graphics||2nd June 2015|
Note: For more details about Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2015, you can read this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On