Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result
Did you know?? Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result is On-Air Now!! Candidates who have appeared in the Preliminary Examination held on 09th December 2016 in and Driving Skill Tests organized from from 06th to 08th February 2017 can check their Rajya Sabha Merit List. Officials have successfully published the Rajya Sabha Cut Off on its web page. So, quickly access through online mode and download Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result 2017.
This page Highlights:
Aspirants can also get Rajya Sabha Exam Result by going through below stated steps that are provided on this page. Scroll down the page to gain other facts and details regarding Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result which is well modified by dedicated and committed team members of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look!!
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result
Handy Procedure to get Rajya Sabha Secretariat Cut Off:
Individuals who are willing to know their outcomes are advised to follow below specified steps. Let’s have a look!!!
- First of all, access through online process and visit the web page and that is rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Once you visit the web page, press on “Recruitment Cell” tab which is located at left side of homepage.
- A drop down list will display in front of you on your computer screen. Now, contenders are required to hit on “Results” tab.
- Within few seconds, a new page viewing various links will display.
- Choose suitable link related to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Exam Result and press on that.
- In few seconds, your result will appear on your desktop.
- Scroll down the list and check your result.
- Finally, download it and take a print out of same.
Official Link >>> Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result
- Aspirants who have successfully qualified the Preliminary Examination and Driving Skill Test have to undergo next round that is interview.
- Authorities have decided to conduct the interview round on 31.03.2017.
- Admit card for interview will be sent to shortlisted aspirants by Speed Post.
- However, if any contender does not receive his/her interview call letter by 25.03.2017, then he/she will immediately send an email on email@example.com for issue of duplicate hall ticket.
- Candidates attending interview round are advised to bring interview call letter along with relevant documents and certificates at the time of interview.
- Individuals are also informed that change in date/time of Interview will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Read These Tips, To Prepare For Interview In Better Way:
Venue for Interview:
Reception Office of Parliament House Annexe
Date to be Noted:
Date for Interview: 31.03.2017
Contenders, you may check their Rajya Sabha Secretariat Result 2017 through aforesaid official link. Keep visiting our web portal for getting latest updates about latest job openings in government section, admit card etc. If you have any query, then ask us. We will provide best and prompt solution for your problem. All the Best!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|