SERB India invites nominations from brilliant Indian scientists and engineers (outside India) who want to take up scientific research positions in India against Ramanujan Fellowship. Before applying against the SERB Scheme, candidates need to check the complete guidelines.
For the convenience of applicants, we have provided essential details regarding the Ramanujan 2019 Fellowship on this web page. You can go through the below section and download the application form by hitting the available link.
SERB Ramanujan Fellowship 2019:
After that, individuals need to submit the SERB application at the respective office through proper mode. The nominations of scientists and engineers by the Institutions would be received throughout the year.
To grab further details about Ramanujan Fellowship 2019, contenders are required to look at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Check it out:
|Name of the Programme||Ramanujan Fellowship|
|Programme Advisor / Coordinator||Mr. S.S. Kohli Scientist G|
|Consultant||Dr. Vinod Kumar|
|Programme Officer||Dr. Pravakar Mohanty Scientist-C|
Check Here List Of: Scholarship in India
Ramanujan Fellowship Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals those who have completed Ph.D. in Science/Engineering, Masters in Engineering or Technology/MD in Medicine, etc. and have adequate professional experience can apply against Ramanujan Fellowship Scheme.
Age Criteria for SERB Scheme:
The maximum age required for Science & Engineering Research Board Scheme is 45 years.
Hit Here>>> Ramanujan Fellowship Guidelines
Ramanujan Fellowship Reward:
- Selected contenders against Ramanujan 2018 Fellowship will receive Rs. 1,00,000/- per month and HRA of Rs.18,500/- per month.
- Each Fellow will, in addition, receive a research grant of Rs.7.00 lakh per annum (for consumables, travel, research manpower & contingencies etc.) and Rs.60,000/- as overhead charges.
Must Read: Scholarship Benefits
Mode of Selection against SERB Fellowship:
- Selection against Science & Engineering Research Board Ramanujan Fellowship will be done on the basis of contenders’ applications.
- Selection of Ramanujan Fellows will be made periodically by an empowered Searchcum-Selection Committee specially appointed for the purpose.
- Nominations from Ph.D guides of the candidate and nominations from the same institute where they opted their Ph.D, will not be considered.
- The nominations of scientists and engineers by the Institutions would be received throughout the year.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Apply for Ramanujan Fellowship 2019:
To apply against SERB Scheme India 2019, applicants need to follow the mentioned below steps:
- Firstly, you need to go through official website of the organization i.e. www.serb.gov.in
- Then select “Awards and Fellowship” tab provided at the menu bar.
- After that, hit “Ramanujan Fellowship” option from the drop down list
- Wait for few seconds and you will be on a new page.
- Download the guidelines and read the details about fellowship.
- After that, download the Ramanujan Fellowship application form and fill it with correct details.
- Enclose it in an envelope with self attested copies of required documents.
- At last, submit the envelope at the postal address through proper channel:
Hit Here>>> Ramanujan Fellowship Application
Atten: Ramanujan Fellowship Scheme
Science & Engineering Research Board
5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor
Vasant Square Mall, Sector-B
Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj
There is as such no last date for nomination.
If you want to know more about Ramanujan Fellowship 2019 India then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding SERB Scheme 2019 by write it in the mentioned below comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How to Apply Scholarship|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Education Loans for Students|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||How to Get a Free College Education|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Entrance Exam in India|