Government of India has issued Ramanujan Fellowship for the brilliant scientist and engineers across the word to take up scientific research positions in India and especially for those candidates who want to return India from abroad. Those Aspirants, who want to get scientific research positions in India, may check the Ramanujan Fellowship 2018 which is provided by the Science & Engineering Research Board. Candidates may grab this scholarship program by applying Ramanujan Fellowship. Candidates must submit the prescribed application form before the last date.
The main purpose of this scholarship program is meant to award scientists and engineers from all over the world and give to those candidates who wish to do further research. Applicants may get the detailed information about Ramanujan Fellowship 2018 such as selection process and required education etc, which is supplied below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Science & Engineering Research Board|
|Fellowship Amount Details||The amount of the fellowship will be Rs.85,000/- per month|
Every member will obtain a research grant of Rs.7.00 lakh per annum for consultation and extra expenditure
The selected candidates will be eligible for getting regular research grants during the extracurricular funding schemes of different S&T agencies of the Government of India.
Ramanujan Fellowship Eligibility:
- Those applicants who want to apply for the fellowship they must have the higher degree or equivalent, such as Ph.D. in Science / Engineering, Masters in Engineering or Technology / MD in Medicine, etc. and should have the relevant professional experience.
- Aspirants, who have a proven / outstanding track-record as evident from their research publications and recognition would be eligible for the fellowship.
- The applicants already having a permanent position in scientific organization in India are not eligible to apply.
Get Here: Scholarship Benefits
Age limitation of the applicants should be below the age of 60 years for scholarships program.
Ramanujan Fellowship Selection Process:
Selection of Ramanujan Fellows will be made periodically by an empowered Search-cum Selection Committee specially appointed for the purpose. The nominations of scientists and engineers by the Institutions would be received throughout the year.
Ramanujan Fellowship Reward:
The Ramanujan Fellow will be entitled to the fellowship of Rs. 85,000 (approx) per month and an additional Research Grant of Rs. 7 lakh (approx) per year. The Fellowship is for the Duration of 5 years.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
Methodology For Selection:
- The scientists can work at any S&T institution including University Departments or other academic Institutions and National Laboratories in India.
- The availability of Fellowships will be advertised by various academic and research Institutions on their websites in order to collect applications from interested scientists and technologists.
- The Institutions will subsequently submit their recommended nominations to the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB). Institutions may consider setting up appropriate mechanisms to scrutinize and recommend the nominations.
- Individual scientists and technologists can also approach the institutions for hosting them for the Fellowship and forwarding their nominations to SERB for the Fellowship.
- Selection of Ramanujan Fellows will be made periodically by an empowered Search-cum Selection Committee specially appointed for the purpose.
- The nominations of scientists and engineers by the Institutions would be received throughout the year.
How To Apply For Ramanujan Fellowship?
- Qualified & experienced applicants may apply by submitting the application form through the offline mode.
- The format of application form will be available at the Official website www.serb.gov.in.
- Go to the website and select the “Awards and fellowships button” from the above given menu bar.
- Hit the ‘Fellowship’ link and press the ‘Ramanujan Fellowship link and a new page will be displayed.
- On the page hit on “Formats And Guidelines”
- A new window will appear from there firstly hit on ramanujan-guideline and read all the details carefully.
- Afterwards from the same page hit on Ramanujan-Application-Format.
- Appliers must fill the prescribed ramanujan fellowship application form with all the desired details.
- Now, attach the photocopies of entire testimonials with the application form.
- On the completion of application form, must be sent to the address given below before the last date.
Read here: How to Apply Scholarship
Dr. Pravakar Mohanty, Scientist-C
Science & Engineering Research Board
5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor Vasant Square Mall,
Sector-B, Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
There is as such no last date to apply for the scholarship.
Note: You can fetch all the in depth detail about the organization by hitting the Official Link. If you have any queries related to the ramanujan fellowship 2018 you can also mention in the below listed comment box. We will try to respond to all your queries within minimum possible time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarships in India||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|How to Get Scholarship||Entrance Exam in India|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|