Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission Recruitment 2014
- Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission Recruitment 2014 is going to be organized by the corresponding organization for the composition of Health team under Rashtriya Bal Vikas Karyakram (RBSK). For the hiring process, contenders have to apply through Online Applications.
- Online application can be filled by the interested aspirants on or before the closing date which is 17th February 2014.
- Description of key points like eligibility criteria, applying process etc are mentioned in a concise format here on this page. Team of recruitmentresult.com has posted this job notification here.
Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission
Name of the Post
Total No. of vacancies
|Posts Name||Streams||No. of vacancies||Pay Scale|
- Degree of BAMS/ BSMS/ BUMS from any recognized university.
- Registration in Ayush/ Unani and homeopathic medical board.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy with 50% marks
- Registration in any Pharmacy Counseling
- Degree in nursing from an esteemed university
- Registration in Nursing Counseling
- Age of applicant must be in between the limits of 18 to 35 years is calculated as on 1st January 2014
- Age relaxation will be for the reserved categories as per Govt. rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit of marks obtained on qualifying degree.
No fee should be submitted as application fee.
How to apply?
- In order to apply against Rashtriya Gramin Swasthya Mission Recruitment 2014, job fighters have to visit the official site i.e. www.cgmsc.in.
- On the home page, 2 links are available that is 1 for official notification and 1 for apply online.
- Firstly read the notification to collect entire instruction set.
- After that, press on Apply online link.
- Fill whole info in that form.
- Upload Photo and signature and complete the online registration process.
- Keep the print of filled form for future use.
Last date to apply online – 17th February 2014
Surf the official site to apply online and to get more details.