Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has circulated latest advertisement tilted as “Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment” regarding Steno/Registrar & Other Posts. As per the notification, online applications are invited to fill 13 vacant positions at it’s headquarter, New Delhi.
Interested and Eligible Aspirants are required to fill the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan application form before the closing date that is 10.09.2018. Appliers are informed that the Hard copy of applications along with all required self-attested documents must be received (at the below mentioned address) latest by 20.09.2018.
|The highlights of the page|
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) under Ministry of Human Resource Development invites Indian Nationals for non-teaching positions at various parts of the country. Candidates who wish to apply against Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment can easily fill the online application form through the steps given below.
Aspirants are advised to go through this page which is designed by recruitmentresult.com to gain more information regarding Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2018. We have also provided you direct link (given below) to download detailed RSS recruitment notification.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan vacancy:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancy|
|Registrar ( Level 14)||01|
|Controller of Examination (Level 14)||01|
|Deputy Director (Administration)||01|
|Deputy Controller (Examination)||01|
|Assistant Director (Research & Publication)||01|
|Staff Car Driver||02|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Educational Qualification required in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment:
|Name of the posts||Required qualification|
|Registrar ( Level 14)||Candidates must have attained a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university with at least 55% of the marks|
|Controller of Examination (Level 14)|
|Deputy Director (Administration)||A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale is essential.|
|Deputy Controller (Examination)|| |
A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in Sanskrit or an equivalent Oriental degree from a recognized University is essential.
|Assistant Director (Research & Publication)|
|Curator||Candidates must be IInd class Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution|
He/she must have attained Degree in Library Science or post graduate diploma in Archeology/Museology. With three years of experience.
|Assistant||He/she must be Graduate from a recognized University|
|Professional Assistant||Candidates must have done M. Lib. Science or AIS/ALIS with two years of experience and B.Lib Information Science with three years of experience.|
|Stenographer Grade-II||Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Staff Car Driver||Candidates must be 10th class passed from a recognized School/Institute with valid Driving License of Motor Car.|
Find more – Jobs by qualification
The maximum age limit for the candidates who intend to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment and selected through different modes are listed below:
- Through deputation: 56 years
- On direct basis: 35 years
Grab Today: Latest 25000 Government Jobs
Processing Fee through Demand Draft in original in favour of “Vice Chancellor, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan” has to be submitted by Registered/Speed Post only:
- For general candidates: 1, 000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.500
How to get selected in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment?
|Name of the posts||Mode of selection|
|Registrar ( Level 14)||Direct or Deputation or on Contract|
|Controller of Examination (Level 14)||Direct or Deputation or on Contract|
|Deputy Director (Administration)||By transfer on deputation|
|Deputy Controller (Examination)||By Deputation|
|Assistant Director (Research & Publication)||By Deputation|
|Staff Car Driver||Direct|
How to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2018:
Willing candidates who are going to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan recruitment for Steno/Registrar & Other Posts have to follow various steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan that is www.sanskrit.nic.in.
- Secondly, you have to hit on “detailed notification of vacancies for recruitment” non –teaching posts” present on the home page.
- Within few seconds, a detailed advertisement PDF will be displayed on the screen. Go through the complete notification and check your eligibility for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment process.
- Now, eligible candidates have to press “online application form” link to get the prescribed format to fill the form through online mode.
- Next, a new page will be appeared where you have to press “register” for successful registration in order to get login details on your email-id/registered phone number.
- Hit on “login” and enter all essential details correctly .After completion of form, hit on “submit” and take a hard copy of filled in application form.
- At last, duly signed hard copy of the completed applications along with all necessary enclosures/ demand draft must reach within the specified time at the below mentioned address.
Download here: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment Notification 2018
“Vice Chancellor, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University)
56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058”
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Delhi
- Last date to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment: 10.09.2018
- Last date to submit hard copy of application for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment: 20.09.2018
For more information, keep visiting our page recruitmentresult.com and you may also visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis. For any query regarding Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment, Comment us in the below section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Sarkari Exam Result||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|