Ravenshaw University Recruitment
A latest recruitment notification has been dispatched for Ravenshaw University Recruitment. Applications are invited from dedicated and skilled contenders for filling up JRF/SRF posts for relevant Research Project. Willing contenders, who find themselves eligible for Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2016, may apply by attending walk-in interview on specified dates which is given below and must submit application form before the last date.
Contenders must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents and report on time on scheduled date. Applicants can get more relevant details about Ravenshaw University Cuttack Vacancy which is being publicized in below section, by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Ravenshaw University Recruitment
|Organization Name||Ravenshaw University|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||30th May 2016|
|Walk-Interview Dates||Check Below|
Research Project: Spatial distribution of uranium and associated water quality parameters in groundwater / drinking water of three districts (Nabarangpur, Koraput & Malkanagiri) of Odisha.
Applying contenders must have M.Sc (Chemistry / Environmental Science) / M.Tech. (Environmental Engineering) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% aggregate or must be NET/GATE Qualified.
Also Check:- More Post Graduate Jobs
- Age criteria for Ravenshaw University Job should be 28 years (For JRF) and 32 Years (For SRF).
- Relaxation criteria for reserved category applicants will be given as per organization norms.
Selected job seekers will attain pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- (For JRF) p.m. for first two years and on re-designation by committee on in third year as SRF Rs. 28,000/- p.m. which is offered by reputed organization.
A walk-in interview will be conducted by Ravenshaw University to select candidates for declared posts and no TA/DA is permissible for appearing for interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Submit Ravenshaw University Application Form?
- Suitable candidates may attend walk-in interview on specified date and Send application form before appearing in interview process.
- Applicants must fill application form as in prescribed manner.
- For this, they need to visit official website of organization which is www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in.
- Now hit on “Recruitment” tab from menu bar and select “RECRUITMENT OF JRF/SRF IN THE DEPARTMENT OF CHEMISTRY” link.
- After that, must read full advertisement very carefully and download format of application format.
- Must fill prescribed application form and should attach required Xerox copies of particulars containing in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of—“and submit at below mentioned venue before the last date should be reached.
- Appliers must bring original certificates with one set of Xerox of entire testimonials and report on time on scheduled date.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview and the date of the interview will be intimated via e-mail.
Postal Address / Venue:
To Dr Alekha Kumar Sutar
Room No-172, Catalysis Research Lab
Department of Chemistry,
Ravenshaw University, Cuttack- 753 003
Latest Jobs in Orissa:- Check Here
- Last Date To Submit Application Form: 30th May 2016
- Walk-Interview Dates: Will Be Provided Soon
For more relevant information about Ravenshaw University Recruitment 2016 you may visit Official Notification, given below.
Ravenshaw University Recruitment Notice:- Download
Something That You Should Put An Eye On