RBI Assistant Salary
Here in this page, we have provided updated RBI Assistant Salary 2019 after 7th Pay Commission. Those who are willing to apply for RBI Assistant posts must checkout the important details such as RBI Assistant Pay Scale, Perks, Career Growth, Job Profile, etc. in the below section.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Name of the Exam||RBI Assistant 2019|
|Exam Conducting Body||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Level of Examination||Central Level/ All India Level|
|Category||RBI Assistant Salary 2019|
|Gross Salary Offered||Rs.32,124 (Approximately|
including Gross Emoluments)
|Exam Date||Notifying Soon|
RBI Assistant Salary
Go through the following section in order to get the details of RBI Assistant Salary in Hand, RBI Assistant Pay Scale 2019, Allowances, etc. You can also check the selection scheme for RBI Assistant Posts below in the page.
RBI Assistant Salary in Hand after 7th Pay Commission
|Basic pay||Rs. 15,060/- per month|
|RBI Assistant Pay scale||Rs. 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200|
(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 –
1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years).
|Allowances||It includes Dearness Allowance, House Rent|
Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance,
Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from
time to time.
|Gross emoluments||Approximately Rs. 32,429/- per month.|
|Accommodation||Subject to availability.|
|Reimbursements||For expenses for maintenance of vehicle for|
official purpose, newspaper, briefcase, book
Grant, allowance for the furnishing of residence,
etc. as per eligibility.
|Dispensary facilities||Apart from reimbursement of medical expenses|
for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility)
RBI assistants also gets certain dispensary facilities.
|Loans and Advances||Granted at concessional rates of interest for Housing,|
Car, Education, Consumer Articles, and Personal
|Governance||By the Defined Contribution New Pension Scheme,|
in addition to the benefits of Gratuity.
|Total Annual Pay||Including allowances along with admissible perquisites|
attached to the post of RBI Assistant (excluding the
value of housing) works out at the minimum to
Rs. 3, 80,000/- p.a. (approximately).
Must Read: 7 Salary Negotiation Tips for New Job
RBI Assistant Perks
In addition to RBI Assistant Salary 2019 stated above, the candidate appointed to this post is given the following perks as per the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India:
- Reimbursement of expenses of maintenance of vehicle for official purpose
- Brief case
- Book Grant
- Allowance for furnishing of residence, etc.
- Dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses of OPD treatment / hospitalization
- Interest free Festival Advance,
- Leave Fare Concession (Once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents).
- Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, etc.
Find Here: Latest Bank Jobs
RBI Assistant Career Growth
The Reserve Bank of India conducts promotions in every 2 calendar years of working. As far as the Promotions /Growth of RBI Assistant is concerned, there are two processes for an assistant to get promoted to a higher Officer Grade level:
Seniority Basis: The promotion in this category is achieved when you have mastered your working on the existing job profile and looking forward for an executive role in the organization. After serving as an RBI Assistant for 10 years, you will be promoted to the post of Special Assistant and after that, you will be eligible for the post of Senior Assistant, etc.
Merit /Exam Basis: In the merit-based process, the employee has to qualify the written exam conducted by RBI in order to be promoted to the officer cadre. Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ seniority in the services of the bank and overall experience.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Hierarchy of the RBI (After being an Assistant and clearing Internal Exams)
An RBI Assistant gets promoted from Grade A (Assistant Manager) to Grade F (Deputy Governors and Governors of RBI) which is the highest level of promotion. Look at the following Hierarchy of the RBI Assistant given in increasing order of Grade Level:
- Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- Grade B (Manager Level)
- Grade C (Assistant General Manager)
- Grade D (Deputy General Manager)
- Grade E (General Manager)
- Grade F (Deputy Governors and Governors of RBI)
RBI Assistant Job Profile
Appointed as an RBI Assistant, you will have to perform the following functions in the Organization:
- File Work: This is the most common job you have to do as an assistant at RBI. You will be required to maintain files on various matters of the organization.
- Data Entry: The task will be to feed the given data in the system so that the Bank can access them when required.
- Replying to mails: As an RBI Assistant, you need to reply to the mails from the customers, Bank Officials, etc. and also you have to get it approved by your senior in-charge before making the final copy.
- Making RTI Applicants happy:Nothing but giving replies to RTI queries that will be forwarded to RBI by the Information Commission and again you are in charge of drafting the replies to them.
- Inward and Outward Mail Entry: RBI gets a lot of letters as well as sends a lot of them too. You may be asked to maintain the record of the same.
- Currency Issue & Circulation: In case a new currency is released, an RBI Assistant has to take up the responsibility for its fast circulation in the country. Also, in case of demonetization, you will be in charge of handling all the issues related to circulation of new currency and collection of old currency.
Check Out: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
RBI Assistant 2019 Selection Procedure:
For the appointment to Assistant posts, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts Competitive Examination. The Examination Scheme consists of Preliminary Examination & Main Examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). RBI Assistant selection process details are given below.
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
- Preliminary Examination: It contains 100 Objective type questions of 100 marks and the duration is of 01 hour. Candidates qualifying in Pre Examination advance to the Mains stage.
- Main Examination: The Mains Examination consists of 200 Objective type questions and carries a maximum of 100 marks. The duration of Exam is 02 hours and 15 minutes.
- III. Language Proficiency Test (LPT): On clearing the Mains Stage, participating aspirants will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official/ Local Language of the State concerned.
Check Imp. Links related to RBI Assistant
Comparison of RBI Assistant with other bank POs: RBI Assistant Salary
Reserve Bank of India offers various facilities, allowances to the person appointed on the Assistant Manager post as comparison to other banks. So, let’s have a look on below provided information…
|Transfers||Transfer in RBI takes place after|
five years of service while in
other banks the transfer takes place
every three years.
|Rural postings||RBI doesn’t have branches in rural areas|
so the employees are mostly posted in
urban localities while other banks post
their employees in rural areas quite often.
|Work pressure||Other nationalized banks have tremendous|
work pressure regarding meeting the targets
for the bank while in RBI there is no such
pressure so the job is less stressful.
|BRAND||RBI is the father of all other banks.There is a|
great pride working for Reserve bank of India.
|Working Days and Timings||Work timings in Reserve Bank of India are 9.15AM|
to 5.15PM and RBI works 5 days a week.
Check Also: Latest Bank Salary
RBI Assistant Salary 2019
Reserve Bank of India offers monthly gross salary of Rs.32,124/- (Approx) to the contenders appointed on the posts of RBI Assistant. Those who will be participating in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019 process can get the detailed info of RBI Assistant Salary and Perks through this page.
In addition to salary details, we have also facilitated other benefits and Job Roles and also the Career Path for the RBI Assistant. An RBI Assistant can be promoted from Grade A to Grade F (which is the highest grade) on Seniority Basis and Merit /Exam Basis.
Know Here:– High Salary Career Options
For additional details related to RBI Assistant Salary 2019, you can refer to the official website of Reserve Bank of India the link for which is given above. Moreover, stay connected with us to get upcoming updates on RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-20.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Latest Private Bank Jobs||Eligibility for Bank Exam|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Career Opportunities In Banking Sector|