RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern
Aspirants who’re going to appear in the Reserve Bank Of India Grade B Officer Exam must check the RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern for (Phase I, II, III) to know the more information about the RBI Grade B Test Pattern.
Reserve Bank Of India is going to conduct RBI Grade B Officer Exam on 16-08-2018 and 07-09-2018. So candidates should check the RBI Grade B Officer Marking Scheme and Time Duration along with RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2018 from here.
Check Latest RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern:
RBI Grade B Officer Exam is conducted by the Reserve Bank Of India to recruit eligible and enthusiastic aspirants at the vacant positions of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) – DR, DEPR and DSIM. Paper pattern of RBI Grade B Officer Exam will compress the difficulty of the question papers.
We have provided complete RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2018 on the underneath section of this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance!!!!
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern
RBI Grade B 2018 Exam Pattern– Phase I:
- The RBI Grade B Phase- I Exam pattern consists of 4 modules (subjects) as mentioned above.
- The exam will be Online MCQ (Objective Type) Exam.
- You will have to clear this Phase to be eligible for next.
- This exam carries 200 marks.
- You will be get 120 minutes or 2 hours to complete the exam
- Applicants who will secure minimum marks individually for each Test, as prescribed by the Bank, will be shortlisted for Phase-II examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Maxi.|
|General Awareness||80||80||2 hours|
Read Also: How to Prepare for RBI Grade B
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern 2018 – Phase II:
- Candidates who will qualify in Phase I or the Prelims exams they will be shortlisted for Phase II of RBI Grade B exam.
- The Phase II or Mains exam will be carried out in either 1 or 2 days.
- *The Optional Subjects for RBI Grade B Exam will be as follows:
- Finance & Management
- You will have to select any 1 subject out of the 3, as per post preference and eligibility.
- The phase 2 exam will be held online for 300 marks
- Paper 1 and 2 of Phase 2 exam is required for all the candidates, whereas paper 3 is optional
- Applicants will be given 90 minutes or 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the exam
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Time|
RBI Grade B Exam Pattern (Phase III):
According to the pattern of RBI grade b exam those Applicants who will qualify in Phase II of the RBI Grade B Exam, will be called for Interview. The Interview will carry 50 marks. The details regarding your Interview, i.e. Date, Time & Location will be provided to you in your Call-letter.
Get Here Revised: RBI Grade B Officer Syllabus
Number of Attempts in RBI Grade B Officer Exam:
Applicants who belong to general category they can participate in this exam 6times. There is no cap on the number of attempts for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
RBI Officer Grade B Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme:
Phase-I Marking Scheme
- ¼ of the marks will be deducted for each wrong question it means there will be negative marking in the objective Paper. On the other hand, there won’t be any deduction for a question not attempted
- There will be a total of 200 questions carrying 1 mark each
- The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method
- Total score = 200 – (1x Number of correct answers) -(1/4 x number of incorrect responses)
Download Here: RBI Grade B Officer Previous Year Paper
Dear applicants if you want to know more about rbi grade b officer exam pattern and syllabus, or want to get latest updates of RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2018, keep visiting our official web portal. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google plus. You can subscribe our free email service to get its update in your inbox directly.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment||RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card|
|RBI Grade B Officer Result||RBI Grade B Officer Salary|
|Banking Current Affairs||Free Online Books for Bank Exam|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Online Test|