RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India is going to hire experienced and skilled candidates to fill up 166 Posts of Grade B Officer through RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment. You can apply for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy before last date that is 23th July 2018.
Candidates are required to apply only online through the Bank’s website or through below provided link. You can grab this opportunity before the deadline. RBI Grade B Officer Online Registration Link will be disabled after 23-07-2018.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Last Date-23rd July 2018!!!
Follow the below provided steps to fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form. RBI Grade B Officer Phase-I Exam will be conducted on 16-08-2018 and Phase-I exam will also be conducted on 16-08-2018 for Officers in Gr B (DR) DEPR and Gr B (DR) DSIM.
To acquire detailed information regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018-19 such as applying process and other, you must readout this complete page which has made for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Check Now: Latest Bank Jobs
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|No. of posts||166|
|Starting date to Fill Online Application||03-07-2018|
|Last date to RBI Grade B Officer Apply Online||23-07-2018|
RBI Vacancies 2018:
Officers in Grade ‘B’ Direct Recruitment – (DR): 166
|Post Name||RBI Grade B Officer Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||127|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||22|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||17|
Qualification Required for Reserve Bank of India recruitment:
Aspirants applying for aforementioned post should have passed 10th & 12th class examinations and having Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions against RBI Grade B Officer Notification.
Essential Information Regarding Qualification:
- Applicants must hold a Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of University Grants Commission Act, 1956 against RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Recruitment.
- Contenders should possess an equivalent qualification from a foreign university recognized by the Association of Indian Universities for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment.
- Some Universities/Institutes/Boards do not award Class or percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.)
- Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
- Where the Aggregate Grade Point (CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.) is awarded out of a number other than 10, it will be normalized out of 10 and computed as per note 2 above for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment.
|Equivalent CGPA/OGPA/CPI or similar terminologies allotted on a 10 point scale||Aggregate Percentage of Marks|
Age Limit for RBI Latest Recruitment:
Applying candidate’s age for RBI Grade B Officer Jobs should be resided between 21 to 30 years and for candidates possessing M.Phil and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively for RBI Recruitment Grade B Officer.
Relaxation Criteria for RBI Officer Recruitment:
|Category Wise||Relaxation in Age|
|SC / ST||05|
|SC / ST||15|
RBI Salary Scale:
- Aspirants who will be shortlisted Grade B Officers post in Reserve Bank of India, will be offered the salary, up to Rs.35,150/- p.m. in the pay band of Rs. 35150-62400/- per month.
- Other additional Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance, and Grade Allowance will also be reimbursed as per rules in force from time to time other than RBI Grade B Officer Salary.
Read Here About: Bank Salary Structure
Application Fee for RBI Grade B Recruitment:
|For General/OBC||Rs. 850/-|
Pay the exam Fee through Online.
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Selection Process for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification:
RBI Exam Pattern:
A.) Phase-I Online Examination (Objective Type):
B.) Phase-II Online Examination:
- Phase-II online Examination will be conducted only for the candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I.
- Phase–II online examination will consist of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Marks|
|Time (Min): 90 (For Each Paper)|
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective type||100|
|NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.|
On the basis of aggregate marks in Paper I and Paper II, applicants will be called for interview. Interview will be of 50 marks for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Advertisement.
Online Examination Centers for Phase-I:
|State / UT||Centre for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Exam|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Guntur, Narasaraopet, Hyderabad, Rangareddy-Kodada, Karimnagar, Warangal, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chittoor, Vijaywada, Kanchikacherla, Gudlavalleru, Eluru, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun City|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Daman & Diu||Jamnagar|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Hissar, Karnal, Rohtak|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bagalkot, Bengaluru, Chikaballapur, Kolar, Tumkur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hubli, Dharwad, Haliyal, Gadag, Mangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Udipi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kasargod, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Nagarcoil|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Solapur|
|New Delhi||Delhi -NCR|
|Orissa||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpu|
|Puducherry||Puducherry, Cuddalore, Villupuram|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Gangtok, Bardang City|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Erode, Thirupur, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Thanjavur, Tirunelvelli, Kanyakumari, Tuticorin|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Nainital, Roorkee City|
|West Bengal||Berhampore (WB), Durgapur, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Online examination Centers for Phase-II and Paper I, II, III:
How to Fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Application?
Willing appliers may apply for RBI Recruitment, by filling the online application form by following the steps as specified below:
- Firstly log on to official webpage of bank that is rbi.org.in to fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Form.
- Thereafter follow ‘More Links’ option available at the bottom of home page for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment.
- Further select ‘Opportunities@RBI’ link that is located at the bottom on the new page.
- Choose “vacancies” tab that is situated under “Current Vacancies” section.
- Here select suitable link of vacancy you are applying for.
- Go through the complete details regarding the post and select suitable link to fill the application form.
- Login with correct id and Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Make payment of RBI Grade B Officer Online Application Form fee through online mode and upload scanned image and signature on the space available on the form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for make submission of application and recheck the filled application once.
- At last get the hard copy of filled application form for further reference against RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification PDF.
Get Here: RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
|Starting Date to RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Apply Online||03-07-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of RBI Grade B Officer Application form||23-07-2018|
|Phase-I Exam Date||16-08-2018|
|Phase-II Exam Date for Officers in Gr B (DR) General||07-09-2018|
|Phase-I exam for Officers in Gr B (DR) DEPR*||16-08-2018|
|Paper – II & III for Officers in Gr B (DR) DEPR||06 and 07-09-2018|
|Paper-I exam for Officers in Gr B (DR) DSIM||16-08-2018|
|Paper – II & III for Officers in Gr B (DR) DSIM||06 & 07-09-2018|
Appliers may obtain additional info related to RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the Official Link. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest info regarding relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Grade B Officer Result||RBI Grade B Officer Admit Card|
|RBI Grade-B Officer Salary||RBI Question Papers|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|