RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
Reserve Bank of India has notified a career notification related to RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017. Application forms are invited by the Banker’s bank of India. Bank has planned to hire the eligible job seekers for filling up 161 positions of Grade ‘B’ officers. So, applicants, who are willing to make their career in banking sector, can apply for RBI Grade B Officer Jobs. Contenders can obtain latest updates regarding RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 through this page, so candidates are advised to keep visiting this portal time to time.
This Page contains:
Applying aspirants need to make submission of their online filled applications in proper manner by giving entire details on or before end date that is shaped below. To get complete details about RBI Jobs you may go through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants should go through the below given content before applying.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India|
|No. of posts||161|
|Starting date to Fill Online Application||03rd May 2017|
Officers in Grade ‘B’ Direct Recruitment – (DR): 161
Aspirants applying for aforementioned post should have passed 10th & 12th class examinations and having Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions.
Applying candidate’s age for RBI Grade B Officer Post should be resided between 21 to 30 years and for candidates possessing M.Phil and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
|Category Wise||Relaxation in Age|
|SC / ST||05|
|SC / ST||15|
RBI Salary Scale:
- Aspirants who will be shortlisted Grade B Officers post in Reserve Bank of India, will be offered the salary, up to Rs.35,150/- p.m. in the pay band of Rs. 35150-62400/- per month.
- Other additional Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance, and Grade Allowance will also be reimbursed as per rules in force from time to time.
Selection Process for RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for RBI Grade B Officer Job based on their performance in written examination which will be conducted in three rounds and Interview.
RBI Exam Pattern:
A.) Phase-I Online Examination (Objective Type):
Phase-I Paper will be of 200 marks and the Paper consist of questions from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning, with composite time of 120 minutes.
B.) Phase-II Online Examination:
- Phase-II online Examination will be conducted only for the candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I.
- Phase–II online examination will consist of three papers as under:
|Name of Paper||Type of Paper||Marks|
|Time (Min): 90 (For Each Paper)|
|Paper-I: Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type||100|
|Paper II: English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||100|
|Paper-III: Finance and Management||Objective type||100|
|NOTE: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.|
On the basis of aggregate marks in Paper I and Paper II, applicants will be called for interview. Interview will be of 50 marks.
Online Examination Centers for Phase-I:
|State / UT||Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Guntur, Narasaraopet, Hyderabad, Rangareddy-Kodada, Karimnagar, Warangal, Rajahmundry, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chittoor, Vijaywada, Kanchikacherla, Gudlavalleru, Eluru, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun City|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar|
|Bihar||Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Daman & Diu||Jamnagar|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Hissar, Karnal, Rohtak|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bagalkot, Bengaluru, Chikaballapur, Kolar, Tumkur, Gulbarga, Bidar, Hubli, Dharwad, Haliyal, Gadag, Mangalore, Mysore, Mandya, Udipi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kasargod, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Pathanamthitta, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Nagarcoil|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Solapur|
|New Delhi||Delhi -NCR|
|Orissa||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpu|
|Puducherry||Puducherry, Cuddalore, Villupuram|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Gangtok, Bardang City|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Vellore, Coimbatore, Erode, Thirupur, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Dindigul Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Perambalur, Pudukottai, Thanjavur, Tirunelvelli, Kanyakumari, Tuticorin|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Nainital, Roorkee City|
|West Bengal||Berhampore (WB), Durgapur, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Howrah, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
Online examination Centers for Phase-II and Paper I, II, III:
Check Now: Latest Bank Jobs
How to Fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Application?
Willing appliers may apply for RBI Recruitment, by filling the online application form by following the steps as specified below:
- Firstly log on to official webpage of bank that is rbi.org.in.
- Thereafter follow ‘More Links’ option available at the bottom of home page.
- Further select ‘Opportunities@RBI’ link that is located at the bottom on the new page.
- Choose “vacancies” tab that is situated under “Current Vacancies” section.
- Here select suitable link of vacancy you are applying for.
- Go through the complete details regarding the post and select suitable link to fill the application form.
- Login with correct id and Fill Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Make payment of application fee through online mode and upload scanned image and signature on the space available on the form.
- Hit on “Submit” button for make submission of application and recheck the filled application once.
- At last get the hard copy of filled application form for further reference.
- Opening date to Fill Online Application ( for Gr B DR General): 3rd May 2017
- Starting Date to apply for DEPR /DSIM: 5th May 2017
- Last Date to apply : 23rd May 2017
- Date of Phase-I Online Examination: 17-06-2017
- Date of Phase-II Online Examination: 07-07-2017
Appliers may obtain additional info related to RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through Official Notification. You may also add this page as bookmarks to get latest info regarding relevant recruitment notifications.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Coaching Institutes|