RBI Grade B Officer Result
RBI Phase I Result Just Arrived!!! Reserve Bank of India has recently declared RBI Grade B Officer Result 2016 for those candidates who had participated in Phase I Exam for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR)-Batch Year 2016. RBI Phase I exam was held on 4th September this year. Candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of results of Phase-I examination are required to appear for Phase-II online examination which will be conducted on 19th September 2016. On availability of RBI Grade B Officer Result 2017 you may get it from this page that will be updated soon by our team.
Participated candidates may check their Grade B Officer Results, through online mode by logging on to official website of Reserve Bank of India or following some steps which are given below in this page for your easiness. To collect complete details regarding RBI Phase I Exam Results, you need go through this page which is well settled by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to get RBI Grade B Officer Result?
- Candidates are first of all required to visit the official website of Reserve Bank of India.
- Official web portal is rbi.org.in.
- Now, on the homepage of RBI, hit on “Opportunities@RBI” link available at bottom of page.
- After that hit on “Current Vacancies” tab and then further select “Results” tab on next page.
- Now select suitable link as “Result of Phase-I examination for Recruitment of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General) (DR)-Batch Year 2016” available on appeared page.
- Finally, your desired page will be displayed in front of you on your digital display.
- Find their roll no. and if your roll no. matches, then it means you are selected for the Phase II examination.
- Save and Download the result for future use.
Do You Know? How to Check Result Online?
RBI Grade B Officer Result
Know the Organizing Body:
- Reserve Bank of India conducts various recruitment exams for those applicants who want to get job in reputed organization and it was founded in 01st April 1935. RBI is Public Sector banking and financial services associations and it is a legislative firm having its head office in Mumbai since 1937 and firstly it was situated in Calculatta.
- Organization provides a mixture of banking products throughout its network of twigs in all over India and near places, as well as products expected at non-resident Indians (NRIs) and it has 19 regional offices, most of them in state capitals and 9 Sub-offices.
Get Details on: Upcoming Bank Exams
Purpose of Exam:
Foremost objective of bank for conducting Phase I & II exam is to recruit eligible aspirants for various vacant posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’(General) in Bank. Every year large no of aspirants participate in recruitment tests for different posts.
- Aspirants who have qualified phase I of exam for officer post are now liable to appear for phase II exam for final selection to the post. This II phase of examination will be in two shifts.
- Candidates are required to appear in both the shifts.
- Separate admission letters should be downloaded for morning and afternoon shifts from RBI website.
- Time of Phase-II examination / shifts and venue of examinations is indicated in both the Admission Letters. Centre for Phase–II exam will be the centre as opted by the candidates (for Phase II examination) in the online application.
Aspirants must check Official Link for downloading their RBI Grade B Officer Result 2016 – 2017. Candidates are suggested to stay connected with our web portal for getting latest updates time to time.
You can join us on Face book or Google Plus for getting latest information about education, to your wall. You may also subscribe our free E-mail service through which you will get latest details direct to your mail. You can also book mark this page for your convenience.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Eligibility for Bank Jobs|
|Bank Salary||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|