RBI Office Attendant Admit Card
Well, RBI Office Attendant Admit Card has been issued by the Reserve bank of India!!!! Those candidates who are going to be the part of RBI online recruitment test is informed that RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket is available till 06/01/2018. So must download RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018 by following the instructions uttered below as it is available on its official website to download. Along with that, check other related details of RBI OA Admit Card from here.
This page includes:
This time the Reserve Bank of India is all set to recruit eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of it. Organizing the RBI Office Attendant Online Test is the best way to evaluate the knowledge level of contenders. In order to appear in the examination it is must for applicants to carry the RBI Office Attendant Online Test Hall Ticket. Without RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018 no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall. After availing the RBI OA Admit Card candidates are advised to check all the details given on it with the original details. Further details about RBI Admit Card are available in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
RBI Office Attendant Admit Card
How to get RBI Office Attendant Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. opportunities.rbi.org.in
- After reaching the homepage select and hit on Current vacancies tab
- From the drop down list select and hit on Call letters link
- A new page will come out along with all the Reserve Bank of India links available
- Select ‘Call Letters and other information for Online Examination for recruitment of Office Attendant’ link regarding the RBI Office Attendant admit card link
- Now again select ‘Call Letters’ tab and this will redirect you on new page.
- Once you hit a new page will come out along with a dialog box asking for details like registration number / Roll Number and password as given in below image
- Enter the details and then hit on search RBI Admit Card tab
- As a result your RBI Office Attendant Call Letter will be available in front of you
- Check out the details given on the Admit Card for RBI Office Attendant
- At last download the RBI Office Attendant Hall Ticket and take a print out of it
- Keep your RBI Attendant Admit Card safe and carry it along at the time of examination.
Download Here>>>> RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018
RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Negative marking will also be there in the examination as 1/4th marks will be deducted
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- Total number of questions in the examination will be 120
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 90 minutes.
Get here Syllabus with Exam Pattern: RBI Office Attendant Syllabus
RBI Office Attendant Exam Centers
|State Code||State / UT/ NCR||Centre|
|11||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
GET HERE>> RBI Exam Centers PDF
Exam Date :- 06.01.2018
Candidates who are interested in availing more details about RBI Office Attendant Admit Card 2018 may also go through this Official Link. Dear aspirants if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Result|
|RBI Scholarship||RBI Question Papers|
|How to Prepare for RBI Exam||Tips To Prepare For Bank Exams|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Coaching Institutes|