RBI Office Attendant Salary
Reserve Bank of India is recruiting 526 office attendants through Direct Recruitment. So, candidates who are applying for the same must be wondering about RBI Office Attendant Salary. The recruitment will take place through an online exam and a Language Proficiency test. The bank has decided to pay an attractive and satisfying amount top all the selected candidates. Along with the salary applicants will also get Other Allowances, Perks & Benefits as according to the terms and conditions. HIKE in Pay is all depends on roles and responsibilities of applicant.
Whenever a person is interested in applying for a job, he first wants to know what salary he will get for this job. We know that you are one of them. On the below section of this page you can see all the details about salary, and then if you satisfying with the salary then you should apply for RBI Office Attendant on or before the last. Here from the beneath segment of this page, which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com, you can find out you can find out about the RBI Office Attendant Salary, Responsibilities, Job Profile, Career Growth, promotions and much more. You need to scroll the page down to get all you need.
RBI Office Attendant Salary
Before knowing the salary details you should know about the Work Profile – Responsibilities & Duties of an RBI Office Attendant. So please have a look on it:
RBI Office Attendant Work Profile – Responsibilities & Duties:
Office Attendants are the class IV type of employees in Reserve Bank of India. As an office attendant you would have a very busy and active job routine as you’ll need to help and suggest other officers, employees in their daily working duties. Your work accountability would comprise:
- You have to keep the files in orderly and prepared method
- You would have to Opening up offices
- You must pass on official documents between different departments
- Provide all basic needed stuff on officer’s staff desks
- Making entries of the incoming documents/letter for other official centres..
By studying all the work responsibilities you came to know that which type of work you have to do. Now let’s go and take a look on the RBI Office Attendant salary structure:
Check Now: Jobs in Banking Sector (10000 Vacancies)
What is the salary of an RBI office attendant?
Finally you are going to fetch the details of salary and hike/Increment in pay for RBI Office Attendant post. When you will be selected for the same post, you will get salary as prescribed below:
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of 10940/- per month
- After 4 months there will be increment of Rs. 380/- p.m in your pay band and it wouldf be become Rs. 12, 460/- monthly.
- Again after 3 months the salary would be increased by Rs. 440/- p.m and the total paid amount will be Rs. 13, 780/- p.m.
- After 3 months the remuneration will be increased by Rs. 520/- p.m and it will become Rs. 15, 340/- p.m
- In the same way after 2 months the increment of Rs. 690/- p.m will be made in salary and you will get 16, 720/- as monthly salary.
- Again after 4 months there will be increment of Rs. 860/- p.m and the total salary will be sat as Rs. 20, 160/- p.m
- After 3 months the remuneration will be increased by Rs. 1,180/- p.m and sat as Rs. 23, 700 p.m salary
- After all this procedure, there will be not made any hike in pay for next 20 years.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately Rs. 22,339/-
Check Also: IBPS Exams Notification
RBI Office Attendant Allowances, Perks & Profits:
As you know in Government sectors and public sectors, applicants gets further perks, profits and allowances along with the salary. The scale of these profits decides by the organization, which is offering the allowances. Those, who are going to be recruited for RBI Office Attendant, will get these following allowances:
- Special Compensatory Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Family Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- Grade Allowance
- Time to time much more!
Also Check Out for PO/Clerk/SO Posts: Bank Salary
RBI Office Attendant – Scope & Promotion:
Time to time the bank promotes the candidates to the higher level profile. This is just a matter of time and performance of candidates in their job work. Here below you can check what is the process of promotion? Please have a look:
RBI Office Attendant >> RBI Assistant >> Assistant Manager Base Level >> Manager Middle Level >> Assistant General Manager >> Deputy General Manager >> General Manager
Get Here >> RBI Office Attendant Pay & Perks
We hope that all the information mentioned above about RBI Office Attendant Salary will be helpful for you. To get more updates you need to stay connected with recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|RBI Office Attendant Admit Card||RBI Office Attendant Syllabus|
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Scholarship|
|How to Prepare for RBI Exam||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Private Bank Recruitment||Eligibility for Bank Exam|