As per RBI Scholarship Scheme, the Reserve bank of India provides Scholarship to the faculty members of UGC/AICTE Affiliated institutions. The main motive of following this Reserve bank of India Scholarship Procedure is to boost up the awareness of faculty members and student community regarding the activities of RBI. Willing aspirants who want to get the RBI Scholarship 2018 have to check their eligibility first. If aspirants meets the eligibility criteria then they can fill up the RBI Scholarship Application Form by visiting the official website i.e. rbi.org.in
By RBI Faculty Scholarship, organization invites applications from full-time faculty members to undertake short term research in the areas of monetary and financial economics, banking, real sector issues and other areas of interest to the Reserve Bank. To collect more information about this Faculty Scheme Procedure, you may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Reserve bank of India|
|Announcement Type||RBI Scholarship|
|No. Of Scholarship||Various|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Check Below|
Number of scholarships:
A maximum of five
- Contenders, who are willing to get RBI Scholarship Scheme For Faculty Members, must be citizen of India.
- Appliers must have Full-time faculty teaching economics and or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India.
Also Check:- Latest Scholarships in India
Candidates who are interested in applying for the For RBI Faculty Scholarships, they must have to take care of fact that their age should be below then 55 years.
Objective of Scheme:
- Motive of this fellowship is to boost awareness regarding the activities of the Bank amongst faculty members and student community, and
- Second main is to offer exposure to faculty members teaching economics and/or finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
How To Get Right Study Loan:- Check Here
Schedule Of Scheme:
Beginning of the scholarship scheme would be from 1st week of August 2018.
Location of Scheme:
The RBI Scholarship scheme would be mainly operational at Central Office Departments of RBI, Mumbai. In certain cases, the Reserve Bank of India may ask those candidates who are selected to conduct research at select Regional Offices of RBI also. However, Bank may provide the alternative to the candidates to work from their institution for the Study during the period of 2 to 3 months.
Monthly Remunerations For www.rbi.org.in Scholarship Scheme:
- Selected applicants for this scheme will get Monthly allowance of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of the project and also provide restricted economy class domestic air-fare ticket during visits to RBI Central Office, Mumbai from place of residence/work in India.
- In addition to the monthly remuneration, on completion of the Project/ Research paper and on acceptance of the same by RBI, payment of Rs. 1 lakh as honorarium would be made.
Must Check: Benefits of Scholarship
Contenders will be getting selected for this scheme through following process as indicated below:
- Candidates need to prepare and send a Research proposal, but there is one more condition that the content length of the research proposal must not be more than 1000 words
- A proper and updated Curriculum vitae
- Interview by a selection panel
You May Also Read:- Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to Submit RBI Scholarship Application Form?
Contenders, who are well suited for RBI Scholarship 2017, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Reserve bank of India which is www.rbi.org.in,
- Afterwards candidates need to move their cursor towards the bottom side of homepage and have to select “Opportunities@RBI”
- Afterwards candidates need to select and hit on “Scholarships” tab from menu bar and again hit on “Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions” link.
- Candidates need to fill application form will all mandatory details and attach Xerox copies of all essential certificates/ documents, detailed curriculum vitae and the research proposal.
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to address given below before the last date which is Last week of May 2017 and application reached after last date will be rejected.
To ‘The Director,
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: May 31, 2018
- Commencement of Project:- August 1, 2018
To collect more information about RBI Scholarship 2018, you may need to open Official Link for more details related to RBI Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Question Papers|
|RBI Admit Card||How to Get Scholarship|
|How to Prepare for RBI Exam||RBI Guidelines|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Prepare For Scholarship|