Reserve bank of India is going to provide RBI Scholarship to Faculty Members from Academic Institutions. Applications are invited from full-time faculty members, teaching economics or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities/Colleges in India for Scholarship Scheme. Appliers, who have required eligibility criteria for RBI Scholarship 2016, may apply by submitting RBI Scholarship Application Form before the last date.
By RBI Faculty Scholarship, organization invites applications from full-time faculty members to undertake short term research in the areas of monetary and financial economics, banking, real sector issues and other areas of interest to the Reserve Bank. To collect more information about this Faculty Scheme Procedure, you may go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Reserve bank of India|
|Announcement Type||RBI Scholarship|
|No. Of Scholarship||05|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||31st May 2016|
- Contenders, who are willing to get RBI Scholarship Scheme For Faculty Members, must be citizen of India.
- Appliers must have Full-time faculty teaching economics and or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India.
Also Check:- Find Latest Scholarships in India
For RBI Faculty Scholarships, aspirants’ age should be below 55 years.
Objective of Scheme:
- Motive of this fellowship is to boost awareness regarding the activities of the Bank amongst faculty members and student community, and
- Second main is to offer exposure to faculty members teaching economics and/or finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
How To Get Right Study Loan:- Check Here
Schedule Of Scheme:
Beginning of the scholarship scheme would be from 01st August 2016.
Monthly Remunerations For www.rbi.org.in Scholarship Scheme:
- Selected applicants for this scheme will get Monthly allowance of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of the project and also provide restricted economy class domestic air-fare ticket during visits to RBI Central Office, Mumbai from place of residence/work in India.
- In addition to the monthly remuneration, on completion of the Project/ Research paper and on acceptance of the same by RBI, payment of Rs. 1 lakh as honorarium would be made.
Contenders will be getting selected for this scheme through following process as indicated below:
- Research proposal of not more than 1000 words
- Curriculum vitae
- Interview by a selection panel
You May Also Read:- Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to Submit RBI Scholarship Application Form?
Contenders, who are well suited for RBI Scholarship 2016, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Go to official website of Reserve bank of India which is www.rbi.org.in, from bottom side of homepage select “Opportunities@RBI”
- Then select “Scholarships” tab from menu bar and again hit on “Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions” link.
- Now must read full advertisement very carefully and download the format of application form.
- Candidates need to fill application form will all mandatory details and attach Xerox copies of all essential certificates/ documents, detailed curriculum vitae and the research proposal.
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to address given below before the last date which is 31st May 2016 and application reached after last date will be rejected.
To ‘The Director,
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: 31st May 2016
- Commencement of Project:- 1st August 2016
To collect more information about RBI Scholarship 2016, you may need to open Official Notification which are given below.
RBI Scholarship Notification:- Download
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Assistant Result|
|RBI Admit Card||RBI Interview Experience|
|RBI Assistant Syllabus||RBI Guidelines|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad||How To Prepare For Scholarship|