Reserve Bank of India is providing RBI Scholarship for Faculty Members to undertake short term research in field of monetary and financial economics, banking and real sector issues. Applications in a prescribed format are invited against RBI Scholarship Scheme from willing candidates.
The RBI 2018 Scholarship Scheme for faculty members aims at bringing on board scholars, who will be able to undertake and pursue critical projects successfully and thereby contribute to Reserve Bank’s Research Universe. Interested candidates can apply for RBI Scholarship 2018 by submitting the application form till end date.
RBI Scholarship Application Form Last Date!!!
Candidates are required to submit the RBI Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date that is 31-05-2018. The candidates will be shortlisted on basis of (a) research proposal of not more than 1000 words, (b) CV and (c) interview by a selection panel.
To collect more information about RBI Scholarship 2018 – 19 such as eligibility, RBI Scholarship Procedure you need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a look below for RBI Faculty Scholarship!!!
Also Check:- Latest Scholarships in India
|Organization Name||Reserve bank of India|
|Announcement Type||RBI Scholarship|
|No. Of Scholarship||Various|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Check Below|
Number of RBI Scholarship:
A maximum of five
RBI Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Contenders, who are willing to get RBI Scholarship Scheme For Faculty Members, must be citizen of India.
- Appliers must have Full-time faculty teaching economics and or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India can apply for RBI Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members.
Want to Know? How To Prepare For Scholarship
Candidates who are interested in applying for the For RBI Faculty Scholarships, they must have to take care of fact that their age should be below then 55 years.
Objective of Scheme:
- Motive of this fellowship is to boost awareness regarding the activities of the Bank amongst faculty members and student community, and
- Second main is to offer exposure to faculty members teaching economics and/or finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
How To Get Right Study Loan:- Check Here
Schedule Of Scheme:
Beginning of the scholarship scheme would be from 1st week of August 2018.
Location of Scheme:
The RBI Scholarship scheme would be mainly operational at Central Office Departments of RBI, Mumbai. In certain cases, the Reserve Bank of India may ask those candidates who are selected to conduct research at select Regional Offices of RBI also. However, Bank may provide the alternative to the candidates to work from their institution for the Study during the period of 2 to 3 months.
Hit Here to Get: Reserve Bank Of India Scholarship PDF
Download Here: RBI Scholarship Application Form
Monthly Remunerations For www.rbi.org.in Scholarship Scheme:
- Selected applicants for this scheme will get Monthly allowance of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of the project and also provide restricted economy class domestic air-fare ticket during visits to RBI Central Office, Mumbai from place of residence/work in India.
- In addition to the monthly remuneration, on completion of the Project/ Research paper and on acceptance of the same by RBI, payment of Rs. 1 lakh as honorarium would be made.
Must Check: Benefits of Scholarship
Contenders will be getting selected for this scheme through following process as indicated below:
- Candidates need to prepare and send a Research proposal, but there is one more condition that the content length of the research proposal must not be more than 1000 words
- A proper and updated Curriculum vitae
- Interview by a selection panel
You May Also Read:- Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to Submit RBI Scholarship Application Form?
Contenders, who are well suited for RBI Scholarship 2018, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website of Reserve bank of India which is www.rbi.org.in,
- Afterwards candidates need to move their cursor towards the bottom side of homepage and have to select “Opportunities@RBI”
- Afterwards candidates need to select and hit on “Scholarships” tab from menu bar and again hit on “Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions” link.
- Candidates need to fill application form will all mandatory details and attach Xerox copies of all essential certificates/ documents, detailed curriculum vitae and the research proposal.
- After that, filled application form completed in all aspects must be sent to address given below before the last date which is Last week of May 2018 and application reached after last date will be rejected.
Check Here! How to Apply For Scholarships
To ‘The Director,
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: May 31, 2018
- Commencement of Project:- August 1, 2018
To collect more information about RBI Scholarship 2018 – 19, you may need to open Official Link for more details related to RBI Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Recruitment||RBI Question Papers|
|RBI Admit Card||How to Get Scholarship|
|How to Prepare for RBI Exam||RBI Guidelines|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies||How To Get A College Scholarship|