Online application forms are invited from eligible candidates for RCFL Recruitment 2018-19 of 50+ Operator Trainee Posts. Interested, skilled and eligible candidates can apply now for RCFL Vacancies through online mode by visiting the official website that is rcfltd.com.
To avoid last time rush, go to the prescribed portal soon and also go through the advertisement provided there to satisfy yourself through eligibility criteria and govt. rules adopted by the organization and apply online before the last date that is 14-07-2018.
Apply for Operator Trainee Vacancies Here!!!
After getting selection for the posts mentioned in this page for RCFL Recruitment, applicants have to undergo one year training and on successfully completion of the training period, as per the rules, contender will be promoted to a good post in the organization with basic pay scale.
For more details regarding RCFL Recruitment 2018-19, candidates must go through this page of recruitmentresult.com which is designed worthy by its dedicated team members.
Check Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
- Post Name: Operator Trainee
- of Posts: 50
Candidates are required to have full time & regular B.Sc. (Chemistry) Degree with Physics as one of the subjects and have secured minimum 50% marks in last year of B.Sc.(Chemistry) Degree Course, NCVT in the AO (CP) trade.
Upper Age Limit for the applicants willing to apply for RCFL Recruitment is 27 years. Relaxation to the candidates of reserved categories will be provided as explained below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Payment of Rs.500/- is to be paid by the contenders as their application fee. Payment is to be submitted through payment Gateway provided on the official website.
Get Here: RCFL Recruitment Notification
During the training period that is for 1 year selected candidates will be paid salary of Rs. 9000/- p.m. After successfully completion of the training session, total monthly gross emoluments would be Rs.28,430/- per month.
Selection criteria includes following stages respectively for the final hiring of the candidates for RCFL Recruitment:
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Test
Process to Apply for RCFL Recruitment:
- Firstly, they need to go to RCFL official website that is www.rcfltd.com or the direct link mentioned below to fill their online application form.
- Then they have to take the cursor towards “HR” section and hit the “Recruitment” tab through home page of the official portal.
- Press the link for “Recruitment of Operator Trainee – 2018” from the next page appeared.
- Go through the advertisement first, read it carefully and if you meet the requirements then go back to the previous page ad hit the suitable link to apply online.
- Fill the details carefully and don’t forget to check the details once before submitting the same.
- Hit the submit tab and go for payment process.
- After successfully completion of registration and fee payment process take a print out of the online application form for future use.
- Commencement of online application system: 27-06-2018
- Last date to apply online: 14-07-2018
In order to fetch more details regarding RCFL Recruitment 2018-19, candidates are advised to visit RCFL Official Website on regular basis or they may also stay tuned with us through Google+ or Facebook.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Part Time Jobs in India|
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited has issued a latest advertisement named as RCFL Recruitment. Eligible candidates are invited for filling up the vacant posts of Officer/Engineers.
Candidates, interested to apply for RCFL Job must match their eligibility norms and then apply for RCFL Recruitment 2018. To apply for RCFL 2018 Recruitment, candidates have to download application form from the official portal rcfltd.com and duly filled application should send to the respective address till 17-07-2018.
|Overview of this page:|
The duly completed application along with self – attested photo copies of all Educational certificates and Mark sheets should be send to the restive address mentioned below.
Candidates must apply now for RCFL Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Check Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
RCFL Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Applicants, who are going to apply for Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Vacancies, they should possessed Regular Full time B.E. /B. Tech./B.Sc Engineering (Engineering Graduate) preferably in chemical discipline from university recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC)/Government institution.
You Can Also Check:
Those, who are applying for Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Jobs, their Upper Age Limit, should be 30 years as on 01/06/2018.
Selected candidates for RCFL Jobs, will get Total Monthly Gross emoluments at the minimum of the E1 scale (Rs.40000 – 140000) which includes, Basic Pay plus DA, plus House Rent Allowance and other allowances works out to Rs.64,000/- approximately.
Get Here >> RCFL Recruitment Notification
General & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.700/- online in RCF’s account through payment gateway available on official portal. There is no application processing fee for SC / ST candidates.
Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Personal Interview for RCFL Vacancies. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Candidates can exercise the option of appearing in the selection process in Hindi or English.
Go Through Below Given Articles:
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To fill the RCFL Online Form, candidates first visit the official site of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited that is www.rcfltd.com
- Then you need to follow “HR” section and hit “Recruitment” link.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select “Recruitment of “OFFICER (SAFETY) & ENGINEER (ENVIRONMENTAL)”” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of RCFL Notification, having all the details of job. You must read all the details mentioned in it.
- Afterwards you have to go back to the previous page and hit on “Download Application Form” link.
- Now application format will be visible on your digital screen, you should download it.
- fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Now enclose it on an envelope, which should super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Get Here >> RCFL Application Form
Office of Executive Director (HR),
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited,
1st Floor, Room No.148,
Chembur, Mumbai – 400074
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last date for submission of application form: 17-07-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding RCFL Recruitment 2018-19.