For 61 positions of Specialist, Planner and other posts in Lucknow, latest RCUES Recruitment Advt No URC/803/24/2018-19 has been updated on official website of Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies.
Organization intends to recruit talented and suitable candidates for filling up unoccupied. Job seekers who think themselves eligible for RCUES Lucknow Recruitment can apply by submitting application for till the last date that is 06-10-2018 to mail address mentioned at the bottom of this page.
Highlights of This Page:
RCUES Lucknow Recruitment:
Aspirants are advised to have a look below before applying for RCUES Recruitment 2018. All the appliers are informed that they must mention the subject line on Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies Application Form.
Contenders want more details regarding Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies Recruitment; you may go through this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies|
|Post Name||Urban Planner, Urban Infrastructure Specialist, and others|
|Number Of RCUES Lucknow Vacancies||61|
|Applying Mode for RCUES Lucknow Jobs||Via e-mail|
|RCUES Recruitment Last date|
Get Here: Daily Job Updates
|Post||No. of RCUES Vacancy|
|RCUES SMMU Vacancies|
|Capacity Building Institutional strengthening and Urban Reform (CBIS & UR) Specialist||01|
|IT Cum Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist||01|
|RCUES CMMU Vacancies|
|Urban Infrastructure Specialist||34|
|Urban Planner CMMU||22|
|PPP Specialist (at Allahabad)||01|
|Environment Specialist (at Varanasi)||01|
|Total RCUES Posts|
Educational Qualification for RCUES Jobs:
Applying aspirants for Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies Jobs must possess Degree of B.Tech/BE/BSc/ Graduate or post-graduation in relevant field from recognized University/Institutions with good academic records.
Find Out Latest: Jobs By Qualification
Contenders who have decided to apply for RCUES Recruitment must meet age- criteria as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed of those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules and regulations of organization.
RCUES Salary Details:
Candidates who will be selected for RCUES SMMU Recruitment will get Rs. 55000/- per month while on the other hand recruited aspirants for RCUES CMMU Recruitment will receive Rs. Rs. 45000/- per month as monthly salary from the concerned department of reputed organization.
RCUES Selection Process:
Contenders will be recruited for Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies Vacancy on the basis of their performance in written test and personal interview taken by the experts of this reputed organization.
Procedure to Apply for RCUES Recruitment 2018:
- Visit to the official website of Regional Centre Urban & Environmental Studies that is onlinercues.in to fill their RCUES application form.
- Go to “LATEST NEWS” section and hit on “Vacancy” link for RCUES Job Openings.
- On next page hit on “Download “links available in the front of “Advertisement “and “Terms of Reference” heads. On hitting the above discussed tab you will be navigated to a new page.
- Now RCUES Notification will be opened in PDF form.
- Read complete details from RCUES Advertisement carefully.
- Now download format of RCUES Application Form and take a print out of it.
- Fill RCUES Lucknow Recruitment Application Form with entire and complete details.
- Attach all the necessary documents/testimonials along with application form.
- Then send the application on email id given below with the subject line as “Application for the Post of ____________”
Also Check: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Date to Remember for RCUES Lucknow Vacancy:
RCUES Recruitment Last Date to apply: 06-10-2018
Those candidates, who want to fetch more details regarding RCUES Recruitment 2018 – 19, are strictly advised to visit the RCUES Official Website on regular basis so that they may also not miss any related latest update.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|