Online application forms are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 221 Para-Medical Assistant & Other Jobs under RCUES Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply for RCUES current openings through online mode of application process by following some simple steps explained in this page easily.
Notification No. 51/RCUES/2018, Dt. 26/07/2018 has been revealed by the authority for the applicants who want to apply for RCUES Recruitment so that they may check their eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions of Regional Centre For Urban And Environmental Studies.
Highlights of This Page:
Apply for RCUES 221 Para-Medical Assistant & Other Jobs till 11-08-2018!!!
Vacancies in Urban Local Bodies of Telangana State have been announced and many jobseekers must be willing to apply for RCUES jobs. Applicants are needed to inform that they can apply online for Para-Medical Assistant & Other on or before the last date that is 11-08-2018.
In order to fetch more details regarding RCUES Recruitment 2018 contenders must go through this page which is well-designed by the enthusiastic team members of recruitmentresult.com.
RCUES Recruitment Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|State Nodal Officer||1|
Educational Qualification Requirements:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for RCUES vacancies are required to possess bachelor’s degree in relevant fields from recognized university according to the post they have applied for.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
There is no age limit for those contenders who want to apply for State Nodal Officer vacancy. But, those candidates who want to apply for Veterinary Doctor must not be more than 60 years and those who are going to apply for Para-Medical Assistant should be upto 40 years.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|State Nodal Officer||Rs.50,000|
Applicants will be selected for all the vacant posts of Para-Medical Assistant and Veterinary Doctor on the basis of their performance in offline written test and personal interview. Eligible candidates for the posts of State Nodal Officer will be selected directly through personal interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Procedure to Apply for RCUES Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official website of RCUES that is onlinercues.in to fill their RCUES Online application form.
- Through home page of the official portal, hit the “Notification” tab provided on the menu bar.
- On hitting the above discussed tab you will be navigated to a new page.
- Go through the appeared page/notification carefully and if you are found eligible as per the organization’s requirements then go back to the previous page and press the suitable link to apply online for the vacant posts under RCUES Recruitment 2018.
- Login/Register into the official portal and fill online application form
- Check the details once and upload the necessary documents.
- At last, hit the “Submit” tab and also take print out of the duly filled application form for future use.
Get Here: RCUES Recruitment Notification 2018
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply online: 11-08-2018
Those candidates who want to fetch more details regarding RCUES Recruitment 2018, are strictly advised to visit the RCUES Official Website on regular basis so that they may also not miss any related latest update.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|