Candidates can check REAP Counselling 2019 Process from this page. REAP Admission Vacant Seats Available on official website of Rajasthan Technical University. So, candidates can check REAP Engineering Seats from here. REAP 2019 Counselling Procedure is conducting for providing admission to B.Tech courses in government financed and private unaided technical institutions.
Overview of REAP Counselling:
|University Name||Rajasthan Technical University|
|Offered admission in||B.Tech, B.Arch and B.E programmes|
|Category||REAP Counselling 2019|
|Release of tentative merit list for 1st round||Check Below|
|Last date for making objections in tentative merit list||Check Below|
REAP Rajasthan Admission Vacant Seats Available!!! Candidates can now check available seats from this page. We have also given direct official link to download REAP Vacant Seats PDF on this page. So, candidates can easily check Rajasthan Admission Vacant Seats of Engineering of different colleges from here by pressing direct official link given here.
REAP 2019 Counselling Process:
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Counseling comprises some steps which are well described at the beneath section for your comfort, so please have a look!!
Step1: REAP Online Counseling Registration 2019
- First of all, contenders are required to go through the official website of the organization that is www.rtu.ac.in.
- After that, contenders have to press the suitable link for filling REAP Registrations Form.
- Candidates need to upload their photograph and signature not more than 100 KB and 50 KB in JPG format.
Step2: REAP Counselling 2019 Fee
- Afterwards candidates have to make the payment of the counselling fees of Rs. 700/-through Debit Card/Credit Cards/ net banking or at E-Mitracentres.
- Rajasthan Engg Admission Process will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard.
- Absence of the candidate or his / her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat
Step3: Counselling For REAP 2019 Choice Filling
- Now contenders are required to go for choice filling round.
- Then candidates have to choose their courses and institute according to their preferences.
- It is informed to the contenders that they can change the filling process till the deadline.
- After the assurance, candidates must lock the choices.
Step4: REAP RPET Counselling 2019 Document Verification
- After the completion of the choice filling round, contenders have to go for the documents verification procedure.
- Now you need to produce original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Document Verification.
- The original documents will be given back to the candidates after the verification is done.
You May Also Check: Counselling Procedure in Details
Step5: REAP 2019 Counselling Seat Allotment
On the basis of REAP Counselling Merit List 2019 and availability of the seats, this procedure will be done. Seat allotment procedure comprises five rounds which are well described below, so please have a look.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the first round on the basis of JEE Main 2019 score.
- In the second round, Fresh choice will not be considered.
- Successfully registered candidates after the completion of the first round are not allowed to participate in second round.
- Candidate doesn’t secure JEE Score are required to change their choice accordingly.
- Those candidates who were participated in the first and second round will not be permit to sit in the counselling process
Must Check: Counselling Tips & Techniques
- In case, candidates will not report to the university and get seat in first round vacant seats will be provided to appearing contenders in the fourth round.
- Candidates will allot seats according to the course opt by them at the time of registration.
- Registered candidates have to make the payments of the fess of Rs 10,000/-.
- Unable candidates to report at the allotted university will get chance to appear in the spot round by paying fee of Rs 10, 000/-.
Step6: REAP Rajasthan Reporting 2019
- After the completion of the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2019 Counseling will get an allotment order and receipt of the payment.
- Candidates who require hostel facility should contact the Chief Warden of the allotted institution for hostel enrollment.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college on or before the reporting date mentioned in the allotment order.
Rajasthan EAP Counselling 2019 Required Documents:
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/ College (Original)
- PAN card of the parent
- Aadhar Card of the Candidate
- One set of photocopies of all the above documents
- e-Hall Ticket (Original)
- 10th standard marks card as proof of date of birth (Original)
- Marks card of 10+2(Original)
- Conduct/Character certificate issued by the School/College (Original)
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
REAP Participating Institutes 2019:
|Institute of Engineering & Technology, Alwar||600|
|Laxmi Devi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Alwar||360|
|St. Margaret Engineering College, Neemrana, Alwar||330|
|Marudhar Engineering College, Bikaner||360|
|Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur||330|
|Arya College of Engg. & Information Technology, Jaipur||840|
|Baldev Ram Mirdha Institute of Technology, Jaipur||240|
|Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur||1440|
|JaganNath Gupta Institute of Engineering & Tech., Jaipur||450|
|Jaipur Engineering College, Kukas, Jaipur||600|
|Jaipur Engineering College & Research Centre, Jaipur||990|
|Kautilya Institute of Technology & Engineering, Jaipur||600|
|Maharishi Arvind Institute of Engg. & Technology, Jaipur||720|
|Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur||780|
|Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women, Jaipur||420|
REAP 2019 Counselling Dates:
REAP 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment – Important Dates
|1||Commencement of application cum registration form filling||30-05-2019|
|2||Application fee submission last date||29-06-2019|
|3||Last date for submitting application cum registration form and choice filling||30-06-2019|
|4||Declaration of tentative merit list for round 1||05-07-2019|
|5||Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list for round 1||06-07-2019|
|6||Declaration of final merit list for round 1||07-07-2019|
|7||Seat Allotment for round 1||08-07-2019|
|8||Physical Counselling for Ex. Serviceman||09-07-2019|
|9||Physical Counselling for PWD, KM||10-07-2019|
|10||Last Date of reporting for round 1 (Out of Rajasthan Candidates)||13-07-2019|
|11||Declaration of tentative merit list for round 2||08-07-2019|
|12||Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list for round 2||09-07-2019|
|13||Declaration of final merit for round 2||11-07-2019|
|14||Seat Allotment for round 2||16-07-2019|
|15||Last Date of reporting for round 2||19-07-2019|
|16||Last Date of online reporting for Institutes for round 1 and 2||20-07-2019|
|Round-III (Upward Movement)|
|17||Last date of online acceptance letter||22-07-2019|
|18||Display of list of candidates||23-07-2019|
|19||Declaration of allotment list||24-07-2019|
|20||Last date of reporting by candidates at allotted institute||27-07-2019|
|21||Last date for depositing original documents by candidate at last reported institute||30-07-2019|
|22||Last date of online reporting for Institutes||31-07-2019|
|Activities to be carried out at institutional level|
|23||Internal Sliding Option Starts (after reporting)||25-07-2019|
|24||Internal Sliding Option Ends||29-07-2019|
|25||Internal Sliding list declaration (To be done by respective institutes) and online submission of results to REAP-2019 office||30-07-2019|
|26||Last Date of online withdrawal of admission||31-07-2019|
|27||Last Date of online final reporting for institutes about admission and latest vacant seat matrix||01-08-2019|
|28||Last Date of admission and reporting by institutes under Management Quota||14-08-2019|
|Special round will be carried out at the institute level|
|Separate registration is required to participate in Special Round|
|29||Special round seat matrix declaration on REAP 2019 portal||02-08-2019|
|30||Start of registration and option form for Special round||03-08-2019|
|31||Last date of submission/ deposition of registration / option form for Special Round||07-08-2019|
|32||Declaration of final merit for Special Round||10-08-2019|
|33||Allotment list for Special Round||12-08-2019|
|34||Last date of reporting after Special Round||14-08-2019|
|35||Last date of final online reporting by institute for Special Round||14-08-2019|
Press Here For: REAP Official Link
REAP 2019 Counselling:
It is informed to the contenders that REAP Counselling Process 2019 will be done on the basis of two separate merit lists. According to the Notification of REAP Rajasthan Counseling 2019, First will be based on JEE Main score and REAP 2nd Counseling will be done on the basis of the class XII marks or percentile. We, the team members of recruitmentresult.com have presented REAP Counselling Details along with the Rajasthan Engg Admission Process schedule on this page, so please have a glance.
Candidates can grab more details related to the REAP Counselling 2019 by going through this Official Link also. Candidates can collect latest updates regarding REAP Counselling 2019 by subscribing our free email service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|