Candidates applied for REAP 2020 are informed that the counselling merit list has been out now for admission in first year of B.E./B.Tech course for session 2020-21. Revised REAP Counselling Important Dates are given here on this page. Candidates can check out the eligibility and other necessary details to apply online for B.Arch registration process before the last date.
REAP 2020 Overview:
|Exam Name||REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process)|
|Organizing Body||Centre For Electronic Governance, Jaipur|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Exam Purpose||Admissions to B.E/ BTech & BArch courses|
REAP 2020 Important Dates:
|REAP 2020 Events||BE/BTech||BArch|
|Availability of application form cum|
Registration with fee Rs. 250/-
|Last date for payment of online|
application cum registration fee of Rs. 250/-
|Last date for submitting online|
application cum registration form
REAP 2020 Counselling Dates:
Revised Schedule for admission in B.E./ B.Tech through REAP-2020:
|Round 1st (Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates only)|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 1st Round (online)||07-9-2020|
|Declaration of final merit list of 1st round||08-9-2020|
|Last date for filling online choice filling||11-9-2020|
|Seat Allotment of 1st round||14-9-2020|
|Last Date of reporting of 1st Round||18-9-2020|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter for upward movement (for out of Rajasthan|
candidates, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM candidates)
|Display the List of candidates applied for upward movement||20-9-2020|
|Round 2nd (Rajasthan State Candidates and upward for Round 1st)|
|Last date for calling objections in tentative merit list of 2nd Round (online)||16-9-2020|
|Declaration of final merit of 2nd Round (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||18-9-2020|
|Last date for filling online choice filling (For Rajasthan State Candidates)||20-9-2020|
|Seat Allotment (first allotment for Rajasthan state candidates and upward movement for Round 1st)||23-9-2020|
|Last Date of reporting (For Rajasthan State and upward movement for Round 1st Candidates)||28-9-2020|
|Last Date for online submission of list of reported candidate by Institutes for 1st and 2nd Rounds||29-9-2020|
|Round 3rd (Upward Movement for allotment of Rajasthan State Candidates)|
|Last Date of online acceptance letter|
for upward movement
|Display the List of candidates applied|
for upward movement
|Declaration of Allotment list of 3rd round|
|Last Date of reporting by candidates at allotted|
institute for 3rd Round (For upward Movement)
|Internal Sliding (At institute level)|
|Start of filling of option form||06-10-2020|
|End of filling of option form||09-10-2020|
|Internal sliding result declaration||10-10-2020|
|Last Date of online submission of reported|
candidate list by Institutes
|Management Quota Admission|
|Last date of Reporting of Management Quota admission||15-10-2020|
|Commencement of the academic session||1-11- 2020 (as per the AICTE)|
REAP Eligibility Criteria
- Must Indian citizen.
- Belonging to Rajasthan.
- Must have domicile only except the earmarked quota of seats for candidates of outside Rajasthan.
- Passed intermediate/HSC examination with at least from a recognized board.
- Qualifying examination will be passed with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Technical Vocational as optional subjects.
- Obtain minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/Non creamy layer OBC/ Non creamy layer MBC of Rajasthan State) in each subject.
- Passed JEE Main 2020 (Paper 1) exam & also 10+2 examination in 2020, 2019, 2018 are also eligible.
Check Here More: Engineering Entrance Exams
- Candidate should be born on or after 1st October 1993.
- Relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the SC/ST/PwD candidates.
|Height||Not less than 1.5 m for male|
|Not less than 1.4 m for female|
|Weight||Not less than 41 kg for male|
|37 kg for female|
|Chest Measurement||Not less than 69 cm for|
male candidates only
|Heart & Lungs||No abnormality|
|Vision||Normal it must be corrected to 6/9 in the|
better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye.
Read Out: REAP 2020 Notification
Get Here: Instruction Booklet for REAP-2020
How To Fill And Submit REAP Application Form 2020?
- Visit the official site that is www.cegreap2020.com to submit the REAP 2020 Application Form.
- Go through “Candidate Panel” section appearing on left side of the home page.
- Hit on “Dashboard/Registration in B.E./B.Tech. Course” and “Dashboard/Registration in B.Arch Course” to apply online for the form.
- New users have to registered first so, hit on REAP Registration tab.
- Fill REAP Online Registration Form with all required details and press on submit tab.
- Now login ID or password will be sent to you.
- Thereafter login using registration ID or password.
- Then fill up REAP Online Form with complete details
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents along with REAP Application Form 2020.
- Pay mandatory application fees through valid mode.
- Press the “submit” tab and take out printed copy of REAP 2020 Application Form for future use.
Press Here: For Dashboard/Registration in B.Arch Course
Press Here: REAP 2020 Official Link
REAP Application Form Fees
- REAP Registration Fees: Rs. 700
- Mode of Payment: through E-Mitra Kiosk or through online payment via Bill Desk (credit card/debit card/net banking/ATM card).
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Documents to be ready with REAP Application Form
- Scanned copy of photograph in JPG format (up to 100 kb size)
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature in JPG format (upto 50 kb size)
- Category Certificate
- JEE Main 2020 Rank Card (for candidates applying through JEE Main 2020)
- Scanned Copy of Marksheets of 10+2
- Valid Mobile number and Email ID
- Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking Details
REAP 2020 Application Form Correction
- Candidates are free to made changes in REAP Application Form.
- RTU will allow candidates to raise requests for changes to be made in their filled application forms.
- For this purpose, candidates will have to visit the official website and raise requests by registering on the REAP 2020 Application correction window.
- Candidates will also have to make the payment of requisite application fee for their requests to be processed.
REAP Seat Reservation
|Other Backward Caste (OBC-NCL)||21%|
|Physically Handicap (PwD)||5%|
|Dependants of Defence Killed/|
Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winner
Know How To Check: College is Registered OR AICTE?
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process:
Admission of the eligible applicants in Rajasthan Technical University for engineering courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2020 merit and class 12 marks/percentile.
|Of Rajasthan State Candidates|
|JEE Main 2020+ Rank||1st Priority|
|12th Marks/ Percentile||2nd Priority|
|Out Of Rajasthan State Candidates|
|JEE Main 2019 Rank||3rd Priority|
|12th Marks/Percentile||4th Priority|
REAP Counselling & Seat Allotment 2020
The admission authority of Centre of Electronic Governance, Rajasthan has started REAP 2020 Counselling process for B.E/B.Tech course. Shortlisted contenders needs to participate in the counselling round on scheduled date. The counselling of REAP 2020 is conducting for Rajasthan candidates and Outside Rajasthan candidates separately.
REAP 2020 Participating Institutes
|MBM Engineering College, Jodhpur||AAAA|
|College of Technology and Engineering,|
Maharana Pratap University of
Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur
|Poornima College of Engineering, Jaipur||AAA+|
|Rajasthan Technical University, Kota||AAA+|
|Government College of Engineering|
and Technology, Bikaner
FAQ’s Related To REAP 2020-21:
Question1: What Is The Number Of Permissible Attempts To Appear For REAP 2020?
Answer: Since it is only counselling, therefore question of number of attempts do not arise. However, if the attempts mean rounds of counselling, then they are four.
Question2: To Take Admission What Should I Do?
Answer: Candidates have to press the REAP Application Form on the websites and proceed as per guidelines of REAP 2020.
Question3: What Should A Candidate Do In Case Of A Failed Transaction While Paying The Fee?
- In case, the payment status remains as ‘Failed’ during the online transaction of the application fee, then candidates should note that the fee payment is not complete.
- In such instances, candidates will be required to pay the fees again via online transaction and download their acknowledgment slip.
- If the amount is found debited against the previous attempt, the same will be processed at payment gateway and refunded back within 7 to 10 working days.
Question4: What Is The Eligibility For Private Candidates?
- The eligibility criteria for REAP 2020 are same for both regular and private candidates.
- It is the same as that of JEE Mains – 2020 eligibility criteria.
- Candidates targeting REAP 2020 must have qualified Class XII or equivalent qualifying exam at the time of reporting at the allotted institute.
- Those who will be appearing in their Class XII exam or equivalent qualifying exam in 2020 are eligible for REAP 2020.
Question5: What Preparation Is Needed To Fill The Choices?
- It is worthwhile to consider all the participating institutes in terms of RTU merits, Results, Placements, Faculty members, Infrastructure, Student strength, location etc.
- One may visit Institute’s website, talk to stakeholders/persons who know about them or even visit the institutes personally and satisfy themselves about the institute(s) they are opting for.
Read Out: Students’ Horoscope
REAP Contact Details
- Address: Near Govt. R. C. Khaitan Polytechnic College, Jhalana Doongri, Jaipur-302004
- Phone: 0141-2702344, 9462015808, 9462015080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Applicants must go through the official link to attain more details about the REAP 2020-21 Application Form. Stay tuned with us to grab further details of upcoming facts regarding RTU REAP Admission.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|