Recently, RECPDCL Recruitment Advertisement has been released by REC Power Distribution Company Limited to fill up 06 Posts of Chief Project Manager and Assistant Executive Engineer. Willing candidates can apply for RECPDCL Vacancy by submitting the application form till 06-03-2019.
RECPDCL 2019 Recruitment Links:
|RECPDCL Recruitment Notification in English||Download PDF|
|RECPDCL Recruitment Advertisement in Hindi||Download PDF|
|RECPDCL Application Format||Get Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Brief Info Regarding RECPDCL Recruitment 2019:
- Name of Organization: REC Power Distribution Company Limited
- Name of Posts: Chief Project Manager and Assistant Executive Engineer
- RECPDCL Vacancies: 06
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-03-2019
- Official Website: recindia.nic.in
RECPDCL Vacancy Distribution:
|Posts Name||No of Posts|
|Chief Project Manager||02|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (IT & SAP)||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Revenue Assurance)||02|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (GIS)||01|
Q1. What Qualification is Needed for RECPDCL Jobs?
Contenders should possess B. Tech/ B.E in EE / IT/ CS or MCA from AICTE approved Institutions with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA with good academic records from well recognized University.
Q2. What is Age Limit for RECPDCL Notification?
- For RECPDCL Chief Project Manager Recruitment: 45 Years
- For RECPDCL Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment: 40 Years
Grab Today: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q3. What is Age Relaxation for SC/ST?
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and 5 Years for SC/ST candidates.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules.
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Q4. What is Salary Structure?
- RECPDCL Project Manager Recruitment: Rs. 1,01,000/-
- RECPDCL Engineer Recruitment: Rs. 70,000/-
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q5. What is Process of Selection?
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the qualifying requirements will be invited for Personal Interview in the ratio 1:10 for RECPDCL Advertisement.
- Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be done on the basis of qualifying marks in the engineering degree in descending order from higher to lower
Q6. How to Download RECPDCL Application Form?
- Visit the official website that is www.recpdcl.in.
- Go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- Follow “Requirement of experienced professionals on fixed term basis”.
- Select “Detailed Advertisement” and hit “English Version” link.
- RECPDCL Recruitment Application Form will be displayed.
- Now take the hard copy of application form
- Fill Application Form carefully.
- Attach all required documents along with application.
- At last, send form till last date to below provided email address.
Subscribe Now: Free Job Updates
Q7. What is Cut Off for age and experience?
The cutoff date for age and experience shall be 31.01.2019
Q8. Check List of Required Documents?
Below given Documents should be attached along with Applications:
- Date of Birth
- Qualification, Experience
- Category Certificate, PH certificate (if applicable)
- J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable), latest pay slip etc.
Documents required at the time of interview:
- Aadhar Card/ Class 10 Certificate / Passport for Date of Birth
- Category Certificate i.e. SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) on Government prescribed format.
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/years in support of educational qualification
- Degree Certificate of Graduation and Post-Graduation
- If claiming age relaxation as candidates from J&K, relevant certificate.
- No Objection Certificate – if employed in a Government Department / Undertaking / PSU/ Autonomous Body etc
Check Out: Best State Government Jobs
RECPDCL Recruitment 2019 Details:
RECPDCL is looking for experienced engineering professionals to be engaged purely on fixed term basis initially for establishment of IT support Services for R-APDRP System and Management and Technical services for commercial processes in Goa Electricity Department (GED), Goa.
Interested candidates who hold B. Tech/ B.E in EE / IT/ CS or MCA Degree can apply for REC Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment by submitting the application form till 06-03-2019 to email@example.com. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application Form.
Latest Recruitment On 18-02-2019: