Reliance Industries Limited has issued a job notification in regard of RIL Recruitment. Skilled and enthusiastic candidates are invited to fill up vacancies of Manager, Technologist, Team Lead, Admin, Engineer and Head etc. Fresher’s candidates may apply for latest openings against RIL Recruitment 2015. Application forms are invited through online process on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
All other details about RIL are mentioned below by team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested aspirants may apply as soon as possible.
- Manager Process & Sales Support
- Technologist PTA-CRU-MAH-PTA-TF- B
- Team Lead – Market Research
- Site Shift Manager DMD
- Citrix Admin
- Team Manager – SSO Retail
- Senior Design Engineer Civil
- SDE Mech Static -J3 GC Engg
- Audit E&P -Team Member
- Sr. Engr FS Maintenance J3 PFS
- Principal Associate (B)
- Warehouse Officer-Nagothane Manufacturing Division
- Software Automation Team Lead
- Site Shift Manager
- Junior FMS Engineer
- Head -Special Task Force-
- Const Engineer Instrumentation
- Citrix Admin
- Depot Officer Abhanpur
- Sect.Head Reliability Rotary Mech, etc
Aspirants who are willing to apply must have degree of Graduation and Post Graduation from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Selected job hunters will get impressive salary per month from Reliance Industries Limited.
Reliance Industries Limited may organize test or interview or Group Discussion to check eligibility of candidates.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for RIL Recruitment:
- Firstly go through official site that is www.ril.com.
- Go to ‘career’ section that is available at top menu bar.
- Select tab ‘Reliance Industries Ltd.’ from various tabs.
- Now choose your language, location, experience and function and press ‘button’ ‘view jobs’.
- Now link of available jobs will display on your computer screen.
- Choose appropriate link according to your qualification.
- Press apply button and create an account.
- Fill online application form with required details and upload documents if required.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply: As soon as possible
Note: Select this Official Link to get more details about RIL Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On