Reliance Recruitment 2014
Reliance is a private limited company of India which releases notification for the recruitment of several posts time to time. Fresher and experienced both types of job seekers are welcomed to apply for disclosed positions.
More highlights about Reliance Recruitment 2014 for Freshers such as age limit, selection process, how to apply, Walk-ins 2014 etc. are mentioned below by recruitmentresult.com to create the awareness among visitors of the web page.
Reliance private limited
- Candidates should have graduate degree / diploma from any recognized university.
- B.E / B.Tech candidates may also apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates should have good communication skills with computer literacy.
- Candidates’ age must be below 28 years.
- In some case relaxation may be offered to experience job hunters.
Candidates must have minimum 0-2 year experience.
Job shifts timing
Candidates will have to work in rotational shifts timing.
No night sifts will be for women candidates.
Salary + Monthly incentives + Quarterly Incentives + Scholarships + Allowances +Insurance
Dear applicants first of all received applications / resumes will be shortlisted and then after check the eligibility of aspirants, walk-in dates mail will be sent to directly into the inbox of your mail ID.
- Why Should We Hire You? – More Details
- Interview Tips – More Details
- Personality Improvement Tips- More Details
How to apply
Dear applicants follow the underwritten steps to apply:
- First of all visit official website of Reliance Company which is www.rcom.co.in.
- Then visit the option as Careers.
- Now read full details of recent job
- Find link as “Apply Online”
- Submit the form online before closing date
- Take the hard copy of online submitted for the proof in interview
Candidates those who have all required qualification may attend the walk-ins interview on above mentioned venue, dates and time. Candidates must attend the walk-in interview along with their latest resume and photocopies of required educational certificates.
Note: Before apply you need to visit the Official Website of this organization