Latest Job Openings in Reliance Industries Limited!!! Participate in Reliance Recruitment procedure which is conducted for the engagement of the contenders on various positions i.e. Supply Chain Operations- Mumbai RO, Const Engineer Mechanical, Engineer Maintenance Inst and others.
For RIL Careers, contenders need to have B. E. / B. Tech in Chemical / Polymer / Textile / Mechanical engineering / B. Com + Formal SCM Education. In order to grab more details regarding selection procedure conducted for www.ril.com Latest Job Openings, move your cursor downwards soon.
Highlights Of This Page:
Selection of the contenders for Reliance Recruitment 2018-19 will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by Interview. To grab more facts regarding RIL Recruitment 2018-19, check this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Get Here: All Private Jobs
|Organization name||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Name of the Positions||Supply Chain Operations- Mumbai RO, Const Engineer Mechanical, Engineer Maintenance Inst and others|
|Last date to submit online applications||Check Below|
Reliance Latest Job Openings 2018:
- Officer – Reg. Supply Chain Operations- Mumbai RO
- Manager – Technical Services – PSF
- Engineer Maintenance Inst – Z Utilities
- Engineer Maintenance Inst – HMU
- Engineer Maintenance Inst – FCC
- Engineer Maintenance Mechanical – VGO
- Engineer Maintenance Inst – SEZ PP
- Engineer Maintenance Inst – SEZ Aromatics
- Engineer Maintenance Mechanical – SEZ Crude
- Const Engineer Mechanical
Education Requirement for Reliance Careers:
Contenders going to apply for Reliance Job Openings are required to possess B. E. / B. Tech in Chemical / Polymer / Textile / Mechanical engineering / B. Com + Formal SCM Education. Contenders having 0 to 3 years of relevant experience will be preferred by the company. Apart from it, contenders having following Skills & Competencies will get first preference.
- Product Knowledge
- End use Sectors
- Domestic Logistics
- Export Logistics
- Indirect Taxes
- IT & Software for usage (APO # Optimization and Scheduling)
- Analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of products, technologies & end-use sectors
Check Here More: Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria for RIL Careers 2018:
Applying aspirants for RIL Recruitment 2018 must be completed 18 years of the age. The upper age of the contenders and relaxation in age for contenders belonging to SC/ ST/ other categories will be decided as per the norms of the management panel.
Selection Procedure for Reliance Recruitment:
Selection of candidates for Reliance Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. TA/ DA will be admissible to the participants as per the norms of the management panel.
You May Read This:
Salary Scale for RIL Vacancies 2018:
Selected contenders for Reliance 2018 Recruitment will receive satisfactory amount of salary by the organization. Other benefits and perks will be permissible to the selected aspirants as per the norms of Reliance Industries Limited.
Steps to apply for Reliance Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for Reliance Industries Limited Recruitment 2018 by going through the following guidelines:
- Visit the official website of Reliance Industries Limited that is www.ril.com
- Go through “Careers” tab and hit apply now link under the drop down list
- On this new page, you are suggested to choose one of your Reliance Jobs 2018 and ensure requirements accordingly.
- Eligible contenders have to go through “Apply Online” Link in that page.
- After that, enter the required details in Reliance Online Application Form
- Upload scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and other relevant documents if required.
- At last hit “submit” tab and take hard copy of Reliance Recruitment 2018 Form for further use.
Reliance Recruitment 2018 Important Date:
Last date to submit online application: On Going
Check this Official Link to grab more details about Reliance Recruitment 2018-19. In order to be updated with latest updates, you are suggested to subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|