Reliance, Company has communicated a latest vacancy notification entitled as Reliance Recruitment 2016. This company intends to recruit proficient and endowed contenders for various positions of Team Manager/ Associate Talent Acquisition/ Senior Research Scientist/ Capability Development Manager/ Shift Engineer and various others. Freshers as well as experienced contenders who possess degree of Engineer/ MBA are capable to apply for Off Campus Drive through online process. Job hunters who are willing to get latest updated information regarding Reliance Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to stay tuned with us through this page. We will try to update information against job openings in private sector as soon as we can.
Interested candidates who are going to apply for vacancy in private sector need to submit their online application form till the last date given below. Applicants can fill online application form by the help of some necessary steps which are clearly indicated below. For further information related to latest private jobs need to read this web page which is prepared by the experts of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Company||Reliance|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date to submit application form||As soon as possible|
- Team Manager
- Associate Talent Acquisition
- Senior Research Scientist
- New Product Development
- Capability Development Manager
- Shift Engineer
- Team Member – Product Innovation Cell
- Lead – On Boarding Experience / Field Resolution Support
- Lead Business Planning & Controls
- Lead- Data Marketing
- Consumer Broadband Collections Lead
- Billing Lead
- Lead- Alliances / Data Marketing
- NPE – DATA Member
- NPE-FA Broadband Wireless Access
- Finance Team Member – Regulatory
- Security Operations – Team Lead
Required Qualification for Reliance Jobs:
- Applying contenders for jobs in private sector must possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate in related field such as B.E./ B. Tech (Chemical)/ CA / MBA/ or its equivalent from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Willing aspirants who are going to apply for vacancies in Private sector must have others basic skills which are tailored below with good and consistent academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if required).
Check More Job Opportunities:
Other Skills for Reliance Vacancy:
- Excellent Communication Skills In English
- Excellent technical skills
- Good experience of support and maintenance of the CC/CI module
- Team work and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of SAP GRC, SAP FM module
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Experience with report writer, report painter, etc
- After the completion of recruitment process the appliers who will be assorted successfully for private sector jobs will get an outstanding amount of salary packages from the reputed company.
- Other incentives/ allowances will also be given to selected appliers for private sector vacancies time to time as per their qualification, skills, performance and behavior in the company.
Mode of Assortment for Careers in Reliance:
The recruitment of applicants will be purely based on two ways and the assortment criteria will be organized by the selection team of company. No TA/ DA will be paid to aspirants for attending the Interview for Reliance Careers.
- Written test/ skills test
- Personal Interview
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
How to Apply for Reliance Recruitment?
- Firstly you need to go to official website of company that is rcom.co.in
- Now choose “Careers” tab presented at the bottom of home page.
- Then you need to hit on “Current Openings” link
- After that choose suitable for which you want to apply.
- Then choose suitable job link and read all the instructions carefully.
- After that you need to send your updated CV with complete details to e- mail address mentioned below.
Last date for submission of online application form: As Soon As Possible
You need to go through Official Link to get rest information regarding Reliance Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best Jobs In India||Free Job Updates|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Part Time Jobs in India|