Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment
Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army has announced a job notification regarding Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment. Army SSC Application Form invites from the capable and talented job hunters for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army. Qualified job appliers may apply for Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before closing date that is 1st September 2015.
|Posts Name||Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps|
|Closing Date||1st September 2015|
Aspirants who are willing to grab this chance to enhance their career in government sector You may check further details about Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, required education, applying process, and selection process etc that are given on this page of recruitmentresult.com before applying.
Candidates who wish to apply must have done BVSc / BVSc & AH degree from any of the recognized Indian University or its equivalent foreign Degree (i.e. the candidate must possess recognized veterinary qualification included in the first or second schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984).
Age limitation of the contenders should be in between 21 years to 32 years as on the last date of the applications that is 1st Sep 2014.
- Selection of applying aspirants will be depending on Two stage selection procedure. On arrival at the Selection Centre, the candidates will be administered Stage I of the “Two Stage Testing Procedure”.
- Candidates failing in Stage I will be sent back on the same day and those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for duration of 05 days
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be inducted for training in the order of merit depending upon the number of vacancies available.
- Merit list. It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at SSB’s
How To Apply For Remount Veterinary Corps Recruitment:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment they must fill the application on plain paper (21 cm x 36 cm) duly typed as per prescribed format, should enclosed all the relevant documents / certificates with the form and enclosed in an envelope
- The envelope should be super scribe as “Application form the short service commission in RVC” and send to the below stated address:
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-l) QMG’s Branch,
Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) West Block 3,
Ground Floor, Wing No-4, RK Puram,
New Delhi – 110 066
Closing date: 1st September 2015
Note: For more details you can check Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On