REPCO Bank Clerk Result
Candidates, are you eagerly waiting for REPCO Bank Result? Here is good news for them who are waiting for REPCO Bank Clerk Result 2016 as the final result declared. Aspirants who have appeared for the clerk/ Probationary Officers (PO)/ Junior Assistants exam would be happy to know about declaration of REPCO Bank exam Result. You can go further to this web page to check the REPCO bank clerk cut off marks 2016. We will definitely provide you the complete details regarding the REPCO Bank Clerk Result 2017, so candidates are requested to keep visiting this web portal time to time.
In today’s scenario to get a job in bank is one of the biggest desires for the youth, so people are rushing towards the banks vacancies. Candidates can check their result online for Bank Exams which was conducted this year, on 17th and 18th September, 2016. For attaining more information regards to Bank Clerk / PO Result, you need to scroll down this page and read below information provided by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Want To Know How To Download The REPCO bank Exam result?
Candidates applied for the PO/clerk/Assistant post are requested to check the REPCO bank result by following these simple steps-
- First of all go to the official website of the REPCO Bank that is “www.repcobank.com”.
- On the home page list of notifications will appear hit on “Exam Results of Junior Assistant/Clerks and Probationary Officers – 2016”.
- Box will appear on the page fill the “Roll No. and Date of Birth” and press on “SUBMIT”.
- ALL THE BEST your “Final Result” will display on a screen.
- Check it out and take a print out of it.
Read Here: How to Download Result Online?
REPCO Bank Clerk Result
Some interested facts about the REPRO Bank?
REPCO stands for Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank. It was started in 1969 by Government of India. Numbers of candidates give exam for employment as bank job is considered the best jobs. REPRO bank has invited various advertisements for filling up vacancies of PO, JA and Clerk post.
Get Info About: Latest Vacancies in Banking Sector
REPRO Bank Result Cut-Off Marks?
In this year, 60 Junior Assistant/Clerk and 15 PO posts are released by REPRO bank. Selection of candidate is done from the different procedure for the different post which is given below-
- PO (Probationary Officer) – Aspirants who score more than REPCO Probationary Officer Cut off Marks have to qualify in Group Discussion (GD) and Interview. The dates of the further round of interviews of selected candidates will be announced soon.
- JA (Junior Assistants) – Candidate applied for JA are directly recruited based on the marks scored in written examination.
- Clerk- Selection of the candidates for the post of clerk is based on REPCO Bank Result 2016.
Check Below Links For Further Preparation:
If you need any further information about REPCO Bank Clerk Result 2016 – 2017 you may give your comment in the below provided comment box. Check the result through direct notification stated below. Also, you can bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|REPCO Bank Recruitment||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Salary||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Free Job Updates|